This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#51 2009-04-11 14:55:00

floatingmagictree
Scratcher

Re: Forum Fight

Me and my giant army of 1 thousand sheep, 1 thousand porcupines, and 2 thousand one eagles are ready.  We all fly to arctic on the eagle's backs and take weapons. As we land
on the icy wasteland, we find annoyingboy and seize him as our prisoner. Realizing that only he is in the arctic, we mesmerize him with our amazing dancing skillz.  Then, we fly to our base and leave annoying boy in the prison.
           The next day, we wake up to see how annoyingboy is doing. Once we got there, we saw that the prison cell was empty. Somehow, annoyingboy escaped!

EDIT: NEW PAGE! WOOT WOOT!

Last edited by floatingmagictree (2009-04-11 14:55:41)

#52 2009-04-11 15:09:43

cheddargirl
Scratch Team

Having lost the crystal lost due to telekinesis, I determined that I had to stop keikij's use of magic and telekinesis power first. I track keikij to her secret location on Darwin IV, and, in an ambush, use a spell that renders her/him magicless and unable to use mind-bending powers. I grab the crystal and aboard a shuttle bound for Earth.

And then the shuttle mysteriously stops in the middle of nowhere.

http://i.imgur.com/8QRYx.png
Everything is better when you add a little cheddar, because when you have cheese your life is at ease  smile

#53 2009-04-11 15:35:18

floatingmagictree
Scratcher

I get permission from the government to use a laser( the same one they used to shoot down the satellite).  I go to a clearing with my army of sheep, porcupines, and eagles.  We aim the laser at cheddargirl's ship.  We all shout "IMA FIRIN MAH LAZA!!!!!!!!" and shoot.  Cheddargirl is now falling to where we are. We take out a giant trampoline, and cheddargirl falls straight onto it, saving her life.
           The only reason I let her live is because I want to finish her off myself.  My army holds her as the crystal falls straight to the ground.  Me and my army wait there. 
           Now that the main superpower of this thread [cheddargirl] is a hostage, we can fool everyone to come here to finish her off, but my army takes them all down. Numbers are on my side at the moment, and tonight, my enemies will dine in heck.
(this game is so addictive)

Last edited by floatingmagictree (2009-04-11 15:36:46)

#54 2009-04-11 19:29:42

annoyingboy
Scratcher

I escaped the prison floatingmagictree put me in and ran to where she was with the crystal and cheddargirl. I go into a cave and wait for someone else to come. While there I come up with a devious plan! XD

GO METS! I'm in a band! DARK FLAMES!!! WHOOO! WHY AM I YELLING INTO CYBERSPACE???!!!! LOL      big_smile  Have a nice life!

#55 2009-04-11 19:43:33

floatingmagictree
Scratcher

annoying boy wrote:

I escaped the prison floatingmagictree put me in and ran to where she was with the crystal and cheddargirl. I go into a cave and wait for someone else to come. While there I come up with a devious plan! XD

Who ever said that I was a girl?

#56 2009-04-12 00:48:12

cheddargirl
Scratch Team

At floatingmagictree: Indeed, this game is very addictive... And that "IMA FIRIN' MAH LAZA" was a great hilarious touch  big_smile

Hmm, it seems I've been finally outwitted by floatingmagictree. Stuck in his fortress as a hostage, all I can do is rest and wait while my mind is at work trying to plot a way to grab the crystal and escape with my life.....

In the meantime, I notice annoyingboy hiding and silently plotting in his cave. Hmm, perhaps I can use this to my advantage....

Everything is better when you add a little cheddar, because when you have cheese your life is at ease  smile

#57 2009-04-12 14:30:45

floatingmagictree
Scratcher

I use a radar to scan the area for any living things. Nothing except me, cheddargirl, my army, and....annoyingboy?!?!?!?! I use the radar to locate him, and I find him in a cave...

Hang on, this is where the story gets juicy!

#58 2009-04-12 23:26:09

cheddargirl
Scratch Team

It seems that floatingmagictree has temporarily left, distracted by his search of annoyingboy. I see a chance of escape. I decide to poke one of his porcupine minions. The porcupine minion becomes angry and sprays out some spine needles, embedding a particularly long one in my leg...

I pull the needle out of leg and use it as a weapon, barely escaping from the spines, hooves, and talons that make up floatingmagictree's army. While escaping, I hope that floatingmagictree's army doesn't catch up to me, as I am badly injured. Me securing the crystal will just have to wait....

And the suddenly, the blip dot representing me starts to move on floatingmagictree's radar screen....

#59 2009-04-13 09:39:47

floatingmagictree
Scratcher

As I head toward annoyingboy to destroy him, my radar starts beeping.  .....Must be some of my army getting something to eat...... I check it anyway. It wasn't 4001 dots, it was just one.  Cheddargirl!! She must have escaped! How did she get past my army? That doesn't matter now.  Right now, I shall find her and finally finish her off.  I rip off a rather sharp rock from the ground and go on a search for cheddargirl, leaving annoyingboy to just sit there in the cave.

Last edited by floatingmagictree (2009-04-13 09:40:46)

#60 2009-04-13 09:51:56

MrTeacher
Scratcher

floatingmagictree wrote:

I get permission from the government to use a laser( the same one they used to shoot down the satellite).  I go to a clearing with my army of sheep, porcupines, and eagles.  We aim the laser at cheddargirl's ship.  We all shout "IMA FIRIN MAH LAZA!!!!!!!!" and shoot.  Cheddargirl is now falling to where we are. We take out a giant trampoline, and cheddargirl falls straight onto it, saving her life.
           The only reason I let her live is because I want to finish her off myself.  My army holds her as the crystal falls straight to the ground.  Me and my army wait there. 
           Now that the main superpower of this thread [cheddargirl] is a hostage, we can fool everyone to come here to finish her off, but my army takes them all down. Numbers are on my side at the moment, and tonight, my enemies will dine in heck.
(this game is so addictive)

it appears no one has grabbed the crystal!!!

i wonder around for a while (why i haven't posted for a while)
i found it

"my precious, i love my precious"
and i go find a cave with a lake in it to try to hide for all eternity with my precious

http://www.freewebs.com/frodoweb_89/gollum07.jpg

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/9329/mybannerglitter5cd2fa64.gifhttp://tsigs.runeaddict.net/overall/bbr/cookingemote2/blue/Scary_Guy444.png

#61 2009-04-13 10:06:20

TheCatAndTheBanana
Scratcher

on a plane i fall from rthe sky, knock mrteacher over,steal the christal and leaps over at 100ft fence that elerocutes anyone who touces it.next,i hire a private helicopter and fly over it and then , with a nerf gun, shoot you with toilet plugers, but misses.

My Newest Project!
Ceta? wat r u doin? CETA! STAHP!

#62 2009-04-13 10:24:47

floatingmagictree
Scratcher

As my radar indicates cheddargirl getting closer to where I am, I feel a burst of adrenaline. I find her trying to climb over a giant rock.  Before she goes, I say,"boo" which gives her quite a fright.
           "W-Wh-Why are you here?"cheddargirl exclaimed timidly.  "P-pl-please spare me. I'll do anything you want."  I think about this for a moment, and maybe I could use this to my advantage.....

Last edited by floatingmagictree (2009-04-13 10:24:58)

#63 2009-04-13 10:39:07

MrTeacher
Scratcher

TheCatAndTheBanana wrote:

on a plane i fall from rthe sky, knock mrteacher over,steal the christal and leaps over at 100ft fence that elerocutes anyone who touces it.next,i hire a private helicopter and fly over it and then , with a nerf gun, shoot you with toilet plugers, but misses.

i hire  private helicopter to knock your helicopter out of the skies and as you spiral down,  i jump over the fence, grab the crystal and i start sprinting away

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/9329/mybannerglitter5cd2fa64.gifhttp://tsigs.runeaddict.net/overall/bbr/cookingemote2/blue/Scary_Guy444.png

#64 2009-04-13 11:04:58

cheddargirl
Scratch Team

(Oh wow, 63 posts, and this fight has already taken us through a twisted tale of combat, revenge, dark magic, strange dimensions, and outer space. Oh, and exciting plot twists... really exciting plot twists  big_smile )

It seems that the dastardly floatingmagictree has found me again; he seems to have something nasty planned for me, probably out of spite for my escape, so instead I plead for my life. But before floatingmagictree could give me an answer, we hear the sound of a rotary motor hovers over our heads...

It's TheCatAndTheBanana, and he has the crystal! Quick thinking causes me to grab a nearby rock and, with careful aim, I throw it at the base of one of the propeller motor, causing the motor to jam and sending the helicopter to the ground. It eventually lands and explodes far off in the distance. Forgetting about floatingmagictree, I begin to run off in the direction of the explosion.

#65 2009-04-13 11:36:47

jokoman
Scratcher

I suddenly teleport into the remians of the helicopter, take out an AK-47, and destroy the crystal.

#66 2009-04-13 11:43:25

TheCatAndTheBanana
Scratcher

bashed by the ground, i get up and throw a rock at chedar girl.Direct hit.i leap into a time machine,warp back and pushes jokoman before he destorys ther cristal,i pick it up and grab it.on mft's thing,a red flashing dot comes nearer to the center,with a label coming iout saying TCATB (short for  my scratch name).then it starts flashing like mad...

My Newest Project!

#67 2009-04-13 11:45:58

jokoman
Scratcher

I turn my AK-47 on TheCatAndTheBanana instead.

#68 2009-04-13 11:48:10

TheCatAndTheBanana
Scratcher

i get hit by it, again,get up,then,smashthe AK47 and freeze time.then,i push you over and run off,then continue time.sprrint off to magicfloatingtree,and then hhe fires a lazer.he misses.

My Newest Project!

#69 2009-04-13 11:55:55

jokoman
Scratcher

I unfreeze time, pull out a grenade, and throw it. It detonates in front of you and sends shrapnel into your chest. I grab the crystal and teleport to my base in the earth's inner core.

#70 2009-04-13 12:02:01

TheCatAndTheBanana
Scratcher

if you blew me up u blew fmt up aswell.
and i unfroze time.
Unconsous, i wake up, and agree with FMT to make a team against all ov3ers.
then,you get tossed over a near cliff,but getm up.100,000,000,000,000,000,000 kilometers below us....
FMT fires a lazer with meh at the end at chedargirl.POW!
he gets sent tumbleing in a wall.

Last edited by TheCatAndTheBanana (2009-04-13 12:02:18)

My Newest Project!

#71 2009-04-13 12:09:45

jokoman
Scratcher

Um, I can't get tossed over a cliff because i'm in the earth's inner core.

#72 2009-04-13 12:32:27

TheCatAndTheBanana
Scratcher

i threw you there from the normal place..

My Newest Project!

#73 2009-04-13 12:39:12

jokoman
Scratcher

#74 2009-04-13 12:54:29

floatingmagictree
Scratcher

Me and TCATB put a heat shield on ourselves that lasts for 5 posts. We teleport to where jokoman is, push him into the lava, grab the crystal, and make a run for it. Me and TCATB eventually fall off of a cliff and land on a small rock. We're trapped! We can't teleport out, because it seems that jokoman performed a spell to cut off our magic powers.  How do we leave now, with no items to aid us, no magic, and the only way to escape is over 3000 feet away?

#75 2009-04-13 12:55:41

cheddargirl
Scratch Team

Everyone's against me! D: I must be wary of TCATB and FMT's alliance! Or is it an alliance? Perhaps I can play on their truce....

I forcefully shove FMT from the laser and aim it for the ground. The laser shoots all the way to the Earth's core, blowing up jokoman's base. In the explosion, the crystal gets trapped in the magma and eventually surfaces to a volcano.

I threaten one of FMT's eagles and coerce it into flying me to the volcano where the crystal is located. At the volcano, an eruption occurs and  the crystal comes flying out. I grab the crystal and fly off to a large deserted island in the Pacific.

Board footer