This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#1 2009-03-30 13:20:10

RyToasterTroll
Scratcher

I'm Back Baby

I'm using a new account now, instead of my old one (NobodyKnowsNorune) because that one is horribly stuff with projects, and i just wanted a more organized account, but I am leaving my old account up so people can still  enjoy the projects, I'm just not used to being so unpopular, I started my old account in the early ages of scratch and I got quite a popular account. Now I have nothing and it annoys me. So I was just wondering if you guys could do me a favor and check out my projects, I have worked for almost 3 weeks on a project for it to be in the new projects bin for half a second then cast into oblivion where no one will ever see it again  sad  Oh well, if you have any idea for how to get my projects mroe noticed please tell me it would be much appreciated.

Thank you

RyToasterTroll

TRRRRRROOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL -poof-

#2 2009-03-31 07:20:24

tomgalaxyzoo
Scratcher

Re: I'm Back Baby

Post this in the Show and Tell fourm. Unforuantly i cant move it!  sad  sad  sad  sad  sad  sad  sad  sad  [blocks]<forever>[/blocks]

<forever> Galaxy Zoo!
smile  smile  smile  smile  woof woof!  smile  sad  big_smile  yikes  wink  hmm  tongue  lol  mad  roll  cool

Board footer