This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#76 2010-01-10 02:17:11

Titanic010
Scratcher

Re: Scary Stories To Tell

Me Tie Doughty Walker

"The was a haunted house where supposedly, every night, a bloody head fell down the chimney. At least that's what people said. So nobody would stay there overnight. Then, a rich man offered two hundred dollars to whoever would do it. And a boy said he would try if he could have his dog with him. So it was all settled. The very next night the boy went to the house with his dog. To make it more cheerful, he started a fire in the fireplace. Then he sat in front of the fire and waited, and his dog waited with him.
For a while nothing happened. But a little after midnight he heard someone singing softly off in the woods. The singing sounded something like this: "Me tie dough-ty walker..." "It's just somebody singing," the boy told himself, but he was frightened. Then his dog answered the song! Softly and sadly, it sang: "Lynchee kinchy, colly molly, dingo dingo...." The boy could not believe his ears, His dog had never uttered a word before.

Then a few minutes later, he heard the singing again. Now it was closer, and louder, but the words were the same: "Me tie dough-ty walker..." This time the boy tried to stop his dog from answering, he was afraid that whoever was singing would hear it and come for them. But his dog paid no attention, and again it sang: "Lynchee kinchy colly molly dingo dingo..." A half-hour later the boy heard the singing again. Now it was in the back yard, and the song was the same. "ME TIE DOUGH-TY WALKER!" Again the boy tried to keep his dog quiet. But the dog sang out louder then ever: "LYNCHEE KINCHY, COLLY MOLLY, DINGO DINGO!" Soon the boy heard the singing again. Now it was coming down the chimney and yelled: "ME TIE DOUGH-TY WALKER!" The dog sang right back: "LYNCHEE KINCHY, COLLY MOLLY, DINGO DINGO!" Suddenly a bloody head fell out of the chimney! It missed the fire and landed right next to the dog. The dog took one look at it and fell over--dead from fright! The head turned and stared at the boy and slowly it opened its mouth and screamed..."

Ok this is one of my fave scary stories hope u all liked it!

Last edited by Titanic010 (2010-01-10 02:33:49)

#77 2010-01-10 02:31:45

Titanic010
Scratcher

THE VOICE
Ellen had just fallen asleep when she heard a strange voice. "Ellen," it whispered, "I am coming up the stairs. "I am on the first step. "Now I am on the second step." Ellen got scared and called her parents, but they didn't hear her, and they didn't come. Then the voice whispered, "Ellen, I'm on the top step. "Now I'm in the hall. "Now I'm outside your room." Then it whispered, "I'm standing right next to your bed." And then,"I'VE GOT YOU!" Ellen screamed and the voice stopped. Her father rushed into the room and turned on the light. "Somebody is in here!" Ellen said. They looked and looked. Nobody was there. After her father comforted Ellen he left and Ellen tried to go back to sleep. But she heard the voice again, and it said. "Ellen look! I am killing you Ellen!" But Ellen could no longer scream. Later in the night her parents were awaked by what they thought was their daughter's plea for help. It said, "Mommy, Daddy, please help me!" But when they ran to her room and opened her door their daughter was not there. And Ellen was never seen again. But every now and then, out of nowhere, they would hear a girl's terrified moaning voice pleading for help.

Ok this may not scar any one but I put this up to make it more fun,

#78 2010-01-10 02:53:54

Titanic010
Scratcher

Wait Tell Martian Comes

An old man was walking home. Soon a rian strom came down at the man he saw an old house he founded it was unlooked so he went in.All but nothing accept for a phile of boxes on the ground the old man broke up some of the boxes and made a fire and dosed of.When he woke up a black cat was sitting, it stread at the man for a while then it pered, (Thats a nice cat) he siad to himself then he doesed of agian.
He opend his eyes a secound cat came and it was as big as a tiger it asked,
(Shell we do it no?) No said the other cat (lets wait tell Martin comes)
I must be dreaming the man told himself then he dosed of agian. He opend his one eye and a 3rd cat was in the room and it was bigger than the others and it asked,
(Shell We Do It Now?) the other cats said (No Lets Wait Tell Martin Comes)
The old man rused out to the window and jump for it and said (When Martian Comes You Tell Him I Couldent Wait!)

Hope u guys like my scary stories

Last edited by Titanic010 (2010-01-10 02:54:24)

#79 2010-01-10 08:02:09

kingdragon
Scratcher

This story is called The Mailman.
Once there was a guy named John who sent scary emails like Screamers and, well, scary emails.
One day someone called The Mailman sent  him an email saying how he used to live in John's house.
John didn't believe the email. He sent a reply saying, "Go away!!!" But The Mailman replied saying how he used to live in the house having a happy life until one horrible day there was a scan of an old news paper article saying, "Man murdered in house at 1 in the morning, found dead in the basement, it looked like he died by fright." John asked the neighbors but only one person knew the guy named The Mailman and he said, "You mean Timothy, he said he got the same emails..." That's all John got to hear and he ran away.That night, John was sitting in front of the computer but then he got an email that said "DON'T CLICK THIS!!!" And at the same time he heard a sound in the basement. It sounded like footsteps. Up the stairs the sound came. John clicked on the email and then it all went dark. The next day he was found in the basement. He died by fright. The next day a new person moved in and, well, it might be... YOU!!!!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/f/f4/Felix-pace.jpg/220px-Felix-pace.jpg DeviantArt: eyeodyssey

#80 2010-01-10 08:17:18

Dazachi
Retired Community Moderator

kingdragon wrote:

This story is called The Mailman.
Once there was a guy named John who sent scary emails like Screamers and, well, scary emails.
One day someone called The Mailman sent  him an email saying how he used to live in John's house.
John didn't believe the email. He sent a reply saying, "Go away!!!" But The Mailman replied saying how he used to live in the house having a happy life until one horrible day there was a scan of an old news paper article saying, "Man murdered in house at 1 in the morning, found dead in the basement, it looked like he died by fright." John asked the neighbors but only one person knew the guy named The Mailman and he said, "You mean Timothy, he said he got the same emails..." That's all John got to hear and he ran away.That night, John was sitting in front of the computer but then he got an email that said "DON'T CLICK THIS!!!" And at the same time he heard a sound in the basement. It sounded like footsteps. Up the stairs the sound came. John clicked on the email and then it all went dark. The next day he was found in the basement. He died by fright. The next day a new person moved in and, well, it might be... YOU!!!!

Good one.

Dazachi, Retired Community Moderator
May also know me as OJACheung.

#81 2010-01-11 16:17:07

VolknerN7Xfish
Scratcher

bosox397 wrote:

what is the tails doll?

a doll from sonic r

Everything is better if you add Fish,Because when you have lightning,your life is frightning  cool
lets punch captain crunch!

#82 2010-01-11 16:18:34

VolknerN7Xfish
Scratcher

samid11 wrote:

ok, heres my story,
once upon a time, there was a realy realy mean girl, and nobody liked her. she would skip the line at lunch and call peaple names, and one time she stole books from the library and wouldn't admit it! one day, her class went on a camp out and left her in the woods, suddenly, she was all alone, IN DA DARK! that's when a wich, swooped down from a tree, and snatched the awfull girl! and they never saw her again.
DA END!

that didn't scare me 1 bit.

Everything is better if you add Fish,Because when you have lightning,your life is frightning  cool

#83 2010-01-11 16:23:32

ScratchX
Scratcher

THE SCARIEST STORY EVER ON GOOGLE! (No im not kidding that is the title of the story and i really went on google and typed in "THE SCARIEST STORY EVER"  lol )

One day a boy named Charlie Wackaweed, was making a wish on a star. He did not know that the wish he would be making would change his life forever.

It was late one night, when Charlie was looking at the stars. He had heard that if you wish on the first star you see, your wish will become true. So he spotted the first star that he saw, and he made a wish on it. His wish was that whatever he said or did, for it to come true. So for instance if he would say "Let it snow" it would snow.

Just a few days later, he was sitting in Geometry class wondering about the test they would have in about 5 minutes. When he got the test, he sat there wishing that he would ace the test. He took the test that was supposed to be very hard and he thought that it was easy. He got it back and it was an A+. he was amazed because he had never had a test and aced it before, and this test was probably the hardest one that he had ever taken. He asked all his classmates what they had gotten on the test and they all replied " A C+ or lower. Charlie was very excited that he had gotten a better grade than Chris, who was an A+ student ,and Chris had made a C-.

There was this one kid that Charlie did not like. He wished that something bad would happen to him. The very next day he was out of school. Charlie asked his teacher where he was he said " He is in the hospital with a very deadly disease. It came on him so fast, and none of the doctors have a cure. It is really weird. I have never seen anything like it."

The very next day, Charlie heard that the kid with the deadly disease had died. Charlie was upset about the whole situation. He knew that it was his fault that he had died . So he went to his funeral with sorrow and regret.

He was at home, alone, late one night. All of a sudden the phone rang. He ran down the steps to answer it thinking that it might be his parents. He picked up the phone and he heard the dial tone. He thought to himself "That's weird" and then he went back up to his room thinking no more about it. This happened several more times and he still ignored it. Then all of a sudden the door bell rang. He went down to answer it again thinking that it might be his best friend Jarred. He opened the door and said "Hey Jarred......what's....." but then he noticed that no one was there. He thought to himself "It must be those little kids that live down the street prank calling and ringing the doorbell and running." So he then went back up the stairs to his room, thinking no more of it. Then there was a peck on the window. He was really starting to get kind of scared and curious. He went to the window, opened it and yelled "Get out of here you little kids!!" But still he saw no one. Since it was starting to get really freaky, he decided to go and watch some T.V. He flipped on the T.V. and right then the power went out. He knew that the kids couldn't have done something like that because he didn't have a fuse box. He now realized that the kids couldn't have done any of the other things now, and he was starting to get really scared. He went and got a flash light and he saw red eyes across the room and was coming very fast towards him. He all of a sudden heard a low, creepy, but familiar voice calling " Charlie..........Charlie...........Charlie.....how could you do something like this to me?" Charlie replied "Who are you? What do you want from me? I have no clue what you're talking about." The voice replied "You do know what I'm talking about Charlie Wackaweed."All of a sudden, it jumped out behind the shadows and Charlie saw a beaten, flesh removed, kid that Charlie recognized as the kid that he had wished that something bad would happen to. His eyes were blood red, and the flesh that he had left was purple and blue. Charlie was scared to death. He told the kid that he had never meant for him to be killed or even hurt, but he didn't believe him. The kid replied "Now it is your turn to follow the pain and death that I had suffered through." Then the kid took Charlie out of the house, and tied him up to a tree. The kid then dug a huge hole and then untied Charlie. The ghost said to him," I'm sorry that it has to end this way Charlie, but this is what you have to repay me by doing. Good-Bye Charlie!" Then the kid threw Charlie in the hole and buried him alive.

No one really knew what had happened to Charlie Wackaweed. Until one day a clipping all of a sudden appeared in the newspaper telling what had happened and who had actually killed the kid that Charlie didn't like. I am telling you now, be careful what you wish for because it just might come true.

Happy New Year!
http://i45.tinypic.com/1nyasi.pnghttp://i50.tinypic.com/219pez8.pnghttp://i49.tinypic.com/e5s4zr.pnghttp://i48.tinypic.com/23l18hf.jpghttp://i49.tinypic.com/66zymu.png

#84 2010-01-11 16:26:14

VolknerN7Xfish
Scratcher

RHY3756547 wrote:

One day, a man woke up in SPAACE!

The end.  smile

that was funny not scary.

#85 2010-01-11 16:29:58

ScratchX
Scratcher

Here is a REALLY scary story  big_smile  Enjoy or be SCARED!  lol

A man and woman went to Las Vegas for their honeymoon, and checked into a suite at a hotel. When they got to their room they both detected a bad odor. The husband called down to the front desk and asked to speak to the manager. He explained that the room smelled very bad and they would like another suite. The manager apologized and told the man that they were all booked because of a convention. He offered to send them to a restaurant of their choice for lunch compliments of the hotel and said he was going to send a maid up to their room to clean and to try and get rid of the odor.

After a nice lunch the couple went back to their room. When they walked in they could both still smell the same odor. Again the husband called the front desk and told the manager that the room still smelled really bad. The manager told the man that they would try and find a suite at another hotel. He called every hotel on the strip, but every hotel was sold out because of the convention. The manager told the couple that they couldn't find them a room anywhere, but they would try and clean the room again. The couple wanted to see the sights and do a little gambling anyway, so they said they would give them two hours to clean and then they would be back.

When the couple had left, the manager and all of housekeeping went to the room to try and find what was making the room smell so bad. They searched the entire room and found nothing, so the maids changed the sheets, changed the towels, took down the curtains and put new ones up, cleaned the carpet and cleaned the suite again using the strongest cleaning products they had. The couple came back two hours later to find the room still had a bad odor. The husband was so angry at this point, he decided to find whatever this smell was himself. So he started tearing the entire suite apart himself.

As he pulled the top mattress off the box spring he found a dead body of a woman.

Happy New Year!
http://i45.tinypic.com/1nyasi.pnghttp://i50.tinypic.com/219pez8.pnghttp://i49.tinypic.com/e5s4zr.pnghttp://i48.tinypic.com/23l18hf.jpghttp://i49.tinypic.com/66zymu.png

#86 2010-01-11 16:34:15

ScratchX
Scratcher

-Aren't You Glad You Didn't Turn On The Lights?-

Two dormmates in college were in the same science class. The teacher had just reminded them about the midterm the next day when one dormmate — let's call her Juli — got asked to this big bash by the hottest guy in school. The other dormmate, Meg, had pretty much no interest in going and, being a diligent student, she took notes on what the midterm was about. After the entire period of flirting with her date, Juli was totally unprepared for her test, while Meg was completely prepared for a major study date with her books.

At the end of the day, Juli spent hours getting ready for the party while Meg started studying. Juli tried to get Meg to go, but she was insistent that she would study and pass the test. The girls were rather close and Juli didn't like leaving Meg alone to be bored while she was out having a blast. Juli finally gave up, using the excuse that she would cram in homeroom the next day.

Juli went to the party and had the time of her life with her date. She headed back to the dorm around 2 a.m. and decided not to wake Meg. She went to bed nervous about the midterm and decided she would wake up early to ask Meg for help.

She woke up and went to wake Meg. Meg was lying on her stomach, apparently sound asleep. Juli rolled Meg over to reveal Meg's terrified face. Juli, concerned, turned on the desk lamp. Meg's study stuff was still open and had blood all over it. Meg had been slaughtered. Juli, in horror, fell to the floor and looked up to see, written on the wall in Meg's blood: "Aren't you glad you didn't turn on the lights!"

Happy New Year!

#87 2010-01-11 16:38:36

RHY3756547
Scratcher

RHY3756547 wrote:

The end.  smile

Come on - this has to be the best. It's spaaace horror for christ's sake!  tongue

#88 2010-01-11 16:52:50

Wolfie1996
Retired Community Moderator

RHY3756547 wrote:

RHY3756547 wrote:

The end.  smile

Come on - this has to be the best. It's spaaace horror for christ's sake!  tongue

I can see your potential as the greatest author on earth. Or SPAACE!  lol

"...Jargon - the practice of never calling a spade a spade, when you might instead call it a manual earth-restructing implement..." - Bill Bryson, Mother Tongue

#89 2010-01-18 06:34:31

DeeDeeAmateur
Scratcher

cheddargirl wrote:

Its_chare wrote:

Click it. Or PERISH! [url=http://www.squiby.net/level/1900890]

Hey Its_chare, please do not spam forum topics with Squiby adoptables. Thanks, and Scratch On!  smile

HAAAA. love thatt... Cheese..I prefer Red Leicster though  wink

#90 2010-01-18 06:36:13

DeeDeeAmateur
Scratcher

ScratchX wrote:

Here is a REALLY scary story :D Enjoy or be SCARED! :lol:

A man and woman went to Las Vegas for their honeymoon, and checked into a suite at a hotel. When they got to their room they both detected a bad odor. The husband called down to the front desk and asked to speak to the manager. He explained that the room smelled very bad and they would like another suite. The manager apologized and told the man that they were all booked because of a convention. He offered to send them to a restaurant of their choice for lunch compliments of the hotel and said he was going to send a maid up to their room to clean and to try and get rid of the odor.

After a nice lunch the couple went back to their room. When they walked in they could both still smell the same odor. Again the husband called the front desk and told the manager that the room still smelled really bad. The manager told the man that they would try and find a suite at another hotel. He called every hotel on the strip, but every hotel was sold out because of the convention. The manager told the couple that they couldn't find them a room anywhere, but they would try and clean the room again. The couple wanted to see the sights and do a little gambling anyway, so they said they would give them two hours to clean and then they would be back.

When the couple had left, the manager and all of housekeeping went to the room to try and find what was making the room smell so bad. They searched the entire room and found nothing, so the maids changed the sheets, changed the towels, took down the curtains and put new ones up, cleaned the carpet and cleaned the suite again using the strongest cleaning products they had. The couple came back two hours later to find the room still had a bad odor. The husband was so angry at this point, he decided to find whatever this smell was himself. So he started tearing the entire suite apart himself.

As he pulled the top mattress off the box spring he found a dead body of a woman.

Love it! :) I could see it coming though :)

#91 2010-01-18 06:37:35

DeeDeeAmateur
Scratcher

if you watch that teddy, the one on the shelf in Morrisons at the top, it's eyes, have a girl in it.

to find out how...quote me  smile  xxx

#92 2010-01-18 06:41:37

ihaveamac
Scratcher

DeeDeeAmateur wrote:

if you watch that teddy, the one on the shelf in Morrisons at the top, it's eyes, have a girl in it.

to find out how...quote me  smile

lolwut.

I just did.

Last edited by ihaveamac (2010-01-18 06:41:56)

~ihaveamac - visit ihaveamac.net

#93 2010-01-18 06:51:14

ihaveamac
Scratcher

Tails dolls took over the world.

THE END.

~ihaveamac - visit ihaveamac.net

#94 2010-01-18 07:12:32

Ace-of-Spades
Scratcher

bosox397 wrote:

Ok here goes my story:

One night a girl and her mom are driving home at night from the doctors. The girl asks the mom if they can go to the toy store to get a toy. The mom says yes, so they go to the toy store. at the store the girl sees a clock that looks like a girl with her hand swinging back and forth holding up the peace sign, two fingers. The girl asks the mom if she can get it, and the mom says yes. at the counter, the girl asks the cashier why the clock has a scratch on it. He says it was because an old woman used to own it before she mysteriously died. Then the girl and the mom left with the clock. minutes later, the mom gets a phone call that her husband has been in a terrible car crash. The mom hangs up, brings her daughter home, and tells her to wait until she gets back. the daughter says ok, and heads up to her room with her new clock. When the mom arrives at the hospital, she finds that the dad has died. she heads home to tell her daughter the bad news. when she arrives, she finds her daughter lieing under the table with her blood all over her dead body. the clock is sitting on top of the girl swinging her hand back and forth going tick-tock, tick-tock. only now, the clock is holding up three fingers.  mad

Oh an old woman owned it. That perfectly explains why the clock is scratched.

11110010100011010100011010101000100011011011001010111100101000110101000110101010001000110110110010101111001010001101010001101010100010001101101100101011110010100011010100011010101000100011011011001010
110101010010001010101010101010101010101010100110101010010101010010101001101011010101010010101010101

#95 2010-01-18 15:46:55

kimmy123
Scratcher

ok......

The first story is about a kid who had a Tails Doll toy. He loved that toy and brought almost everywhere.

One day the boy was all alone. His parents weren't there and he was in the kitchen. When the parents returned they found the child dead, on the ground. In one hand was a knife.

The other hand had his beloved Tails Doll. The authorities thought he commited suicide. But we all know that the Tails Doll killed him. That was the very first story...

This is something that happened to a family member of mine. She was driving late at night heading home when a few minutes later she heard a *click* in the passenger seat.She thought it was a snake but then she noticed that there was something glowing. She then stopped the car and jumped out and ran the rest of the way home.*It wasn't to far away.* After she went home she fell asleep telling herself it was her imagination and she'd go back for the car in the morning. Eventally when it was morning she went to get the car when she noticed something. Her car was in the driveway! On it was a note that said:"Hehehehe....next time I will chase after you." She was shocked and decided to sell her car and take the bus from now on.

Yes the Tails Doll drove her car.

There was a story I heard where a little girl and her babysitter  were watching tv when the babysitter felt like something was staring at them. She looked at the window and she screamed. She saw the Tails Doll. She then fainted. When she woke up she was in the hospital and saw huge gashes on her stomach. When she asked what happened no one answered her question.

They just asked if she was all right. She then asked where the little girl was. A nurse told her, "Don't you remember?" "No. What happened."A maniac ran into the house and stuffed cotton and a video game down her throat. We got it out but she is in shock and won't speak and her eyes and hair turned white." The nurse left and then the girl saw something written on her neck looking from the mirror. It said: CaN yOu FeEl ThE sUnShInE?

http://i.imgur.com/Mg3TPIE.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/rgyzXV5.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/685FKVd.pnghttp://24.media.tumblr.com/8678e33865664f328e1654109679cb92/tumblr_mm1qu3jGD71s8caito3_r1_250.gif

#96 2010-01-18 15:53:25

Mr_X
Scratcher

@ Scratch X Why didn't Charlie just wish his way out of the situation?
@ Kimmy tails doll isn't real, that stories not scary
@ Scratch X again all your storys kinda have holes in the plot

Last edited by Mr_X (2010-01-18 15:57:21)

http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/8656/exveemonc.gif The rules of the internet:
1) Every woman is a man    2) Every man is a child    3) Every child is an FBI agent                                        I have psychopathic tendencies. Be afraid

#97 2010-01-18 16:11:05

Ace-of-Spades
Scratcher

Yeah, ScratchX, your stories don't have endings. Or bad ones.

11110010100011010100011010101000100011011011001010111100101000110101000110101010001000110110110010101111001010001101010001101010100010001101101100101011110010100011010100011010101000100011011011001010
110101010010001010101010101010101010101010100110101010010101010010101001101011010101010010101010101

#98 2010-01-18 16:12:57

Kileymeister
Scratcher

Ok, here's a funny, scary story:  It's called the Notebook:  I'm using too many colons:

Once there was a kid named Phil.  Phil lived with his two parents, and his little brother David, who was aged 5 and just learning how to write.  Every now and then his little brother would write something, and show it to Phil, but they were usually simple words like "Cat" and House" and such.

Now, Phil had a notebook, which he wrote homework, chores, and other things into.  But it was getting old and almost filled up.  So his mother bought him a new one.  It was brand-new, but a brand Phil had never heard of. 

The next day at school, Phil wrote down all of his homework assignments:  Math, History, Science.  But he didn't do any of them.  "How weird," Phil thought.  Later that day, his father said, "Phil, I want you to rake the leaves this week."  So Phil wrote it down in his notebook so he wouldn't forget.  But he didn't do it.  "How strange," thought Phil.

Phil was never one to forget things, so he started suspecting his notebook.  He wrote, "Stand" into the notebook, and immediately fell over.  "How odd," thought Phil.

Gradually, he learned it was a magic notebook, and you will do the opposite of what is written in it.  He wrote," Be dumb" and immediately became the smartest kid in his grade.  He was happy.

Then, Phil started wondering about the notebook's abilities.  "What if I wrote, 'Die' into it?" He thought, "Will I be immortal?"  So he wrote "die" into the notebook, put it away, and went to bed.

Later that night, his brother ran into his room, shouting "I wrote a big word this time!"  He was holding the notebook.  In it, it showed that his little brother had added a "t" to the end of "die."

Phil has discarded the notebook, and lived heftily ever after.

The end  big_smile

Last edited by Kileymeister (2010-01-18 16:13:11)

I'm back, and showcasing two new* projects!  Click left or right on the image below to see!
http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/7905/part1l.pnghttp://img859.imageshack.us/img859/6417/part2bf.png

#99 2010-01-18 16:13:01

Mr_X
Scratcher

Once there was a man named Bob. He found a dead otter in his shoe and he started screaming. The end.

http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/8656/exveemonc.gif The rules of the internet:
1) Every woman is a man    2) Every man is a child    3) Every child is an FBI agent                                        I have psychopathic tendencies. Be afraid

#100 2010-01-18 16:19:56

Ace-of-Spades
Scratcher

Not The Dead Otter?!

Board footer