This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#1 2013-05-02 18:51:38

NarwhalPablo
New Scratcher

Cot G Explanation

I just want to say that I will upload the pics, but if you actually read the posts, you would know my internet is down for the time being. (on my pc, anyway) I made this topic so I can get closure on the whole thing. You dont have to listen, nobody has to, I just need to know someone is at least aware. Do not post unless you read the whole thing, please. First, Id like to explain the show (or documentary, as I was led to beleive.) was, and is, real, and is actually just a mildly disturbing movie. However the most vivid, this was not the only one of my childhood hallucinations. If I remember correctly, I had one when I woke up two years before I saw Cot G. I saw a green blob with realistic eyes and a mouth jolting my direction, I blinked, it was gone,  all was good. So I didnt tell my parents, as I continued to have that same one continuously, about once every two weeks or so, until they stopped wheIn was four and a half. Im trying to remember what happened in between the M and Cot G hallucinations... I think I went to preschool in that time, no one really cared for me. All I was to them was "The new kid". I only had one friend, we were opposites, I was male, she was female, I have blonde hair, she has brown hair, I like wearing jeans, she likes wearing shorts. We talked all recess. We did this routine all through second grade, until we moved. I wouldnt see her for another six years. (presently two) I went into depression, I got home from school, went into the living room, and slept until the next day. Rinse, repeat. It was when I got a strange feeling during the night and woke up, that is where the event took place. We moved again about a month ago, and now we have the entity "Cot G". Shes not in the room as Im typing this, though, I think thats what set her off in the first place, she scratched me because she was known. I cant go to a therapist, I cant turn towards anybody, it will just stress me out, increasing my paranoia, and setting me into an even deeper state of madness. Just the thought, GOD! I am shaking as I type this, the thought of whats happening and what might happen. Why is no one listening? Why is it that whenever I mention the experience, I am shunned? The truth is, no one beleives, no one CAN beleive. We live in an age where paranormal occurrences are so easily "explained" by science, that everyone just assumes that these happenings are just stories, nothing more. Its a shame that people like me cant be heard, it is a true shame. For if people actually listened, maybe science will know the dark truth of spirits. Thanks for reading this far, you have given me something no one else is willing to give. Someone who listens.

#2 2013-05-02 19:04:33

dontbombiraq
Scratcher

Re: Cot G Explanation

So you're saying you're having paranoid hallucinations, and they cause physical harm to you that can be seen by others?

http://i39.tinypic.com/259j2mu.png

#3 2013-05-02 19:06:36

zubblewu
Scratcher

mildly interesting, although still doesn't sound plausible.

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

#4 2013-05-02 19:11:12

dontbombiraq
Scratcher

zubblewu wrote:

don't be so insensitive >:o

#5 2013-05-02 19:12:12

zubblewu
Scratcher

dontbombiraq wrote:

zubblewu wrote:

don't be so insensitive > yikes

oops
sry  sad
narwhalpablo i offer you my sincerest regrets and sympathies!

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

#6 2013-05-02 19:16:00

Sellout
Scratcher

Tell it to someone who cares (a psychiatrist)

I would rather be alone than pretend I feel alright

#7 2013-05-02 19:19:33

777w
Scratcher

if your internet is down then how did you post this

#8 2013-05-02 19:19:44

ImagineIt
Scratcher

I don't think it's a paranormal occurrence, but maybe it's some sort of Neural thing that causes you to have these hallucinations and actually feel like they are there?

#9 2013-05-02 19:21:01

Sellout
Scratcher

777w wrote:

Hater

I would rather be alone than pretend I feel alright

#10 2013-05-02 19:21:07

dontbombiraq
Scratcher

ImagineIt wrote:

I don't think it's a paranormal occurrence, but maybe it's some sort of Neural thing that causes you to have these hallucinations and actually feel like they are there?

it's called psychosis

#11 2013-05-02 19:22:13

777w
Scratcher

Sellout wrote:

777w wrote:

Hater

:(

#12 2013-05-02 19:23:38

ImagineIt
Scratcher

Anyways, if you're always seeing this Cot G, maybe you should try to make friends with them! Whether it's all in your head or not!

#13 2013-05-02 19:36:12

dontbombiraq
Scratcher

ImagineIt wrote:

Anyways, if you're always seeing this Cot G, maybe you should try to make friends with them! Whether it's all in your head or not!

Did you read the post >_>

#14 2013-05-02 19:57:46

ImagineIt
Scratcher

dontbombiraq wrote:

ImagineIt wrote:

Maybe they're not really that dark though is the thing. Maybe they just need a friend too.

#15 2013-05-02 20:13:55

PonyPokiPanikku
Scratcher

ImagineIt wrote:

dontbombiraq wrote:

ImagineIt wrote:

Maybe they're not really that dark though is the thing. Maybe they just need a friend too.

Maybe! Whenever a ghost story or a creepypasta scares me, I just think, "Well, maybe the ghost is just lonely so it chases people and doesn't know how to make friends so it scares people!"

http://th01.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2013/054/0/6/twilight_sparkle_alicorn_vector_by_kamyk962-d5vcvux.pnghttp://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n524/Bitmob/3%20Bitmob%20Random/Samir/PPAlexKidd.png

#16 2013-05-02 21:05:26

dontbombiraq
Scratcher

PonyPokiPanikku wrote:

ImagineIt wrote:

dontbombiraq wrote:

Maybe! Whenever a ghost story or a creepypasta scares me, I just think, "Well, maybe the ghost is just lonely so it chases people and doesn't know how to make friends so it scares people!"

no you guys it caused physical harm >>>_>>>

#17 2013-05-02 21:09:30

luiysia
Scratcher

NarwhalPablo wrote:

we were opposites... I like wearing jeans, she likes wearing shorts

jean shorts exist you know
you can have the best of both worlds

http://i50.tinypic.com/dx00pd.gif

#18 2013-05-02 21:25:04

wiimaster
Scratcher

I... I really don't understand. What disturbing movie caused all this? What is 'Cot G'? Is all of this real?
It sounds to me as if you need some serious help. I recommend seeing a therapist even if it doesn't seem like the best option right now. Trust me.
I'd also see a doctor - many harmful diseases have hallucinations as a side effect.

If I am not understanding correctly and what I am saying doesn't make sense, please elaborate on this situation, because honestly I am at a loss right now.

http://i584.photobucket.com/albums/ss286/wiimaster1/Wiimaster_zps107dca4c.gif

#19 2013-05-02 21:33:39

ImagineIt
Scratcher

dontbombiraq wrote:

PonyPokiPanikku wrote:

ImagineIt wrote:

Well, it was kinda hard to read since it was a wall of text though.

#20 2013-05-02 21:39:35

dontbombiraq
Scratcher

ImagineIt wrote:

dontbombiraq wrote:

PonyPokiPanikku wrote:

so you're saying you've never read a book

#21 2013-05-02 21:43:28

ImagineIt
Scratcher

dontbombiraq wrote:

ImagineIt wrote:

dontbombiraq wrote:

so you're saying you've never read a book

Books are seperated into paragraphs.  wink

#22 2013-05-02 22:42:19

NarwhalPablo
New Scratcher

777w wrote:

I said my internet is down on my PC cuz I dont have a USB connector.

#23 2013-05-02 22:44:30

Necromaster
Scratcher

nice pasta

#24 2013-05-02 22:58:55

NarwhalPablo
New Scratcher

wiimaster wrote:

I... I really don't understand. What disturbing movie caused all this? What is 'Cot G'? Is all of this real?
It sounds to me as if you need some serious help. I recommend seeing a therapist even if it doesn't seem like the best option right now. Trust me.
I'd also see a doctor - many harmful diseases have hallucinations as a side effect.

If I am not understanding correctly and what I am saying doesn't make sense, please elaborate on this situation, because honestly I am at a loss right now.

Cot G stands for Children of the Grave, it was a documentary about children who have died of a massive outbreak of turburkulosis at Waverly Hills Sanitorium, it was made c.2003, and featured disturbing messages and images, including an EVP recording, clearly stating; "I am dead." You can imagine being five or six, watching that while on experimental nerve correctors. The movie was just distorted, frightening images to me. I only saw two minutes of it, though. Thank god, I dont even want to know what the other eighty five minutes showed. Im off the nerve correctors, now, but I still have slight (though not nearly as vivid as Cot G) hallucinations. Mostly of a tall elderly woman wandering my house. She stands as about 7' 3", and her jaw is a little hgh up her head. But Ive seen that in elders before, so nothing stands out as "Totally distorted". Sorry for long posts, there is just a lot I still need to explain. I only scratched the surface of the hallucination "M", and I feel I need to surface details of me and (nickname so no one stalks) Alli Cat's friendship. I'll post more tomorrow, I need some sleep.

#25 2013-05-02 23:08:53

NarwhalPablo
New Scratcher

My heart is beating hard and Im shakng, I cant sleep. Cot G is in the room. Shes just standing there, whenever I look at her, my ears ring, its the same sound as when a person first turns on a tv. Shes taller than before, too. She casts a white shadow. Shes gone now, but the ringing is still there. My head is pounding.

Board footer