This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#1 2013-04-29 16:24:55

Suparing01
New Scratcher

How to make scrolling faster?

I'm making a scrolling game, and I've already put scrolling into it, which is working fine, but how do I make it scroll faster?

#2 2013-04-29 16:41:40

ErnieParke
Scratcher

Re: How to make scrolling faster?

Suparing01 wrote:

I'm making a scrolling game, and I've already put scrolling into it, which is working fine, but how do I make it scroll faster?

Well it depends. If you're using (Scroll X) and (Scroll Y) to run your scroller, then you just need to change (Scroll X) and (Scroll Y) by greater values. If you're using a different method, I'll have to see your scripts to help.

With regards,

ErnieParke

http://i46.tinypic.com/35ismmc.png

#3 2013-04-29 17:02:12

Suparing01
New Scratcher

ErnieParke wrote:

Suparing01 wrote:

Well it depends. If you're using (Scroll X) and (Scroll Y) to run your scroller, then you just need to change (Scroll X) and (Scroll Y) by greater values. If you're using a different method, I'll have to see your scripts to help.

With regards,

ErnieParke

I'm using (Scroll X), and that helped a bunch! Thanks  big_smile

#4 2013-04-29 17:11:34

ErnieParke
Scratcher

Suparing01 wrote:

ErnieParke wrote:

Suparing01 wrote:

With regards,

ErnieParke

I'm using (Scroll X), and that helped a bunch! Thanks  big_smile

Well that's great! By the way, good luck with your project!  smile

With regards,

ErnieParke

http://i46.tinypic.com/35ismmc.png

Board footer