This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#26 2013-05-02 07:40:54

HotCocoa28
Scratcher

Re: Anyone remember this show?

This reminds me of Candle Cove. Coincidence?

"I just had a staring contest with a wall!"

#27 2013-05-02 07:45:11

NarwhalPablo
New Scratcher

kolasrinu wrote:

Show on a dream world, which is real?

It probably was a dream,  if not, a hallucination. I honestly cant tell you at this point. I know that my fear then is coming back now, I feel like im going insane. This morning, something was scratching me in the shower. I will upload a pic of my arm along with the ghost (whom I decided to name Cot G, after the circumstances). I probably should have  gotten the pic while the cut was prominent, though. And yes, I drew blood. When I turned to see what was scratching me, I got so dizzy my vision blurred, the shower was just a muffle of sound, and my ears were ringing. This only lasted about five seconds, though. But the ringing is still there, even as I write this post. Im sure it was just my brain getting its bearings after sudden movement.

#28 2013-05-02 08:04:07

soupoftomato
Scratcher

This if completely fake, go home everyone.

I'm glad to think that the community will always be kind and helpful, the language will always be a fun and easy way to be introduced into programming, the motto will always be: Imagine, Program, Share - Nomolos

#29 2013-05-02 15:07:55

NarwhalPablo
New Scratcher

soupoftomato wrote:

This if completely fake, go home everyone.

People like you are who led me to the forums, no one cares, no one is even willing to listen. Im going insane, slowly but surely. I just wanted people to listen. So far the people that did, lent me a helpful hand, slowing my paranoia. Just hear me out, these things happen, and everyone has the same story; "No one will listen."

#30 2013-05-02 15:22:25

Sellout
Scratcher

Go ahead and upload the pictures you've been talking about, then. I'm curious to see. But if you think you're going insane you should probably talk to a trusted adult or school nurse that can refer you to a doctor of mental health. Mental health is a very strong problem in the world and the taboo surrounding it as made it more difficult for people to seek help, but nonetheless if you need to you need to.

If this is just some charade like it probably is, then you should know how disgustingly rude it is for you to try to glorify insanity for the sake of your own enjoyment or trying to come up with a scary story (Which no one is falling for, mind you). As a patient of mental health I'd advise you to seek help if you need it, and just quit with this if you don't (Which is probably the case).

I would rather be alone than pretend I feel alright

#31 2013-05-02 15:32:46

genderdysmorphia
Scratcher

Sellout wrote:

Go ahead and upload the pictures you've been talking about, then. I'm curious to see. But if you think you're going insane you should probably talk to a trusted adult or school nurse that can refer you to a doctor of mental health.

i can second this !! today i found out that due to anxiety, depression, and dysmorphia i am seeing a therapist tomorrow !! it's well worth a shot

goodby scrat on pont fore

#32 2013-05-02 15:34:40

NoxSpooth
Scratcher

genderdysmorphia wrote:

Sellout wrote:

Go ahead and upload the pictures you've been talking about, then. I'm curious to see. But if you think you're going insane you should probably talk to a trusted adult or school nurse that can refer you to a doctor of mental health.

i can second this !! today i found out that due to anxiety, depression, and dysmorphia i am seeing a therapist tomorrow !! it's well worth a shot

I third that.
(There. Happy now? :P

Last edited by NoxSpooth (2013-05-02 16:09:15)

http://i1244.photobucket.com/albums/gg572/BLU_Spy/Best-Cry-Ever_zps3b2b857a.gif Goodbye, 1.4... We'll miss you...

#33 2013-05-02 15:50:05

genderdysmorphia
Scratcher

that's thirding

goodby scrat on pont fore

#34 2013-05-02 17:14:04

Paddle2See
Scratch Team

NarwhalPablo wrote:

Im not saying the ghost has anything to do with Waverly Hills, I just find it odd he never came out until recently. I'll try and take a snapshot and upload it. May be a few weeks, internet on the pc is down.

Sorry - this is no longer about a show that you are discussing.  We don't really have a forum category for para-normal experiences - but I bet it would make a great Scratch Project!  I'll close this topic as it doesn't fit our forums.

http://i39.tinypic.com/2nav6o7.gif

Board footer