This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#1 2013-04-26 16:39:46

Pilplup
New Scratcher

Sword Fighter- A Super * Version of CoD Zombies

First off, I probably am never going to make a scratch "program" (<--- more like script kiddie game) ever again. I only made this because I had a class with a stupid teacher that made me do this xD

Sword Fighter is my first and probably my last project. I've never used scratch before, and when I heard my teacher saying that we had to use it, I wasn't too thrilled. I've only used it for a couple days and my impression is "THIS IS FOR n00bL33cH3r5 and 5)r1pTk1dD135". Needless to say, scratch is FAR too easy and I can't see any reason for me to use it. It has nothing to do with programming language, and isn't going to help me get a job or get into college. I don't even find it fun.

Also, in these couple days I basically taught myself everything. It's totally easy, and I technically have everything down. I'm sort of shocked that a lot of programs here are this bad... when you people have all this talent! I've seen quite nice digital art on this site that was destroyed by the scratch program.

(On the other hand, I've seen completely failed projects that have absolutely no appeal at all).

Anyway, I encourage you to play
Sword Fighter and feel free to copy my scripts.

Goodbye

(I'm not being negative, you all have wonderful talents  tongue , I just want you to make the most out of it).

#2 2013-04-26 16:44:29

Pilplup
New Scratcher

Re: Sword Fighter- A Super * Version of CoD Zombies

Pilplup wrote:

First off, I probably am never going to make a scratch "program" (<--- more like script kiddie game) ever again. I only made this because I had a class with a stupid teacher that made me do this xD

Sword Fighter is my first and probably my last project. I've never used scratch before, and when I heard my teacher saying that we had to use it, I wasn't too thrilled. I've only used it for a couple days and my impression is "THIS IS FOR n00bL33cH3r5 and 5)r1pTk1dD135". Needless to say, scratch is FAR too easy and I can't see any reason for me to use it. It has nothing to do with programming language, and isn't going to help me get a job or get into college. I don't even find it fun.

Also, in these couple days I basically taught myself everything. It's totally easy, and I technically have everything down. I'm sort of shocked that a lot of programs here are this bad... when you people have all this talent! I've seen quite nice digital art on this site that was destroyed by the scratch program.

(On the other hand, I've seen completely failed projects that have absolutely no appeal at all).

Anyway, I encourage you to play
Sword Fighter and feel free to copy my scripts.

Goodbye

(I'm not being negative, you all have wonderful talents  tongue , I just want you to make the most out of it).

In case some of you don't know, I may be wrong about the digital art destruction part. Some programs are giant, so Scratch has to compress the files, making the graphics lower quality.

If you want to share art, I suggest deviant art (the website).

If you want to share music, use sound cloud.

If you want to show a video/animation, use YouTube.

Board footer