This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#26 2013-04-21 19:39:14

soupoftomato
Scratcher

Re: Recap of the week

LeDerpy123 wrote:

jji7skyline wrote:

You forgot the north Korea stuff  wink

Everyone kinda forgot about that issue.

It didn't have much development last week did it? That would have been the week before . . . the day they threatened they would send the bombs.

I'm glad to think that the community will always be kind and helpful, the language will always be a fun and easy way to be introduced into programming, the motto will always be: Imagine, Program, Share - Nomolos

#27 2013-04-21 19:43:18

JudasR
Scratcher

Re: Recap of the week

zubblewu wrote:

HURRDURR EVERYTHING BAD THAT HAPPENS IS A CONSPIRACY WE LIVE IN A WORLD WHERE BAD THINGS CANT POSSIBLY EVER JUST HAPPEN THE GOVERNMENT IS ALWAYS OUT TO GET YOU NO MATTER WHAT CHEMTRAILS FEMA DEATH CAMPS TINFOIL I'M NOT CRAZY JEWS ILLUMINATI FREE MASONS THEY'RE TAKING AWAY YOUR RIGHTS EVERYONE ELSE IS A SHILL WAKE UP SHEEPLE I'M RIGHT YOU'RE WRONG WHY CAN'T YOU SEE THE TRUTH SATANISTS OBAMA IS A MUSLIM 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB FALSE FLAG OPERATION NORTHWOOD THE MOON LANDING WAS A HOAX EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENS EVER IS PART OF A CONSPIRACY I AM A CONSPIRACY WE'RE ALL A CONSPIRACY EXISTANCE IS A CONSPIRACY PRISON PLANET ALEX JONES OSAMA BIN LADEN ISN'T DEAD THE MOON IS A HOLOGRAM HAARP REPTILLIANS NIBURU THE 11TH DIMENSION REVOLUTION RON PAUL IT'S HAPPENING DO YOUR RESEARCH LOOK AT THE EVIDENCE I CAN PROVE IT'S A CONSPIRACY WITH THIS YOUTUBE VIDEO YOU THINK THE GOVERNMENT WILL NEVER HARM YOU LOL WHAT ABOUT NAZI GERMANY I GOT THE THE FLU TODAY THAT MEANS THEY ARE SPRAYING CHEMTRAILS BECAUSE PEOPLE DON'T JUST GET SICK I DON'T UNDERSTAND SCIENCE AT ALL BUT YOUTUBE HAS MADE ME AN EXPERT YOU'RE A DISINFO AGENT * YOU BLIND SHEEP WAKE UP GLOBALIZATION NEW WORLD ORDER MEDIA GUN CONTROL OBAMACARE THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST MARTIAL LAW

that's enough pol for you

http://gmzzz.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/cradle.jpg?w=655

Board footer