This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#101 2013-04-11 10:50:31

Nomolos
Scratcher

Re: Pixainia Collab (reboot)

CopperHawk wrote:

ALL MEMBERS!
Please read below, and make sure to do all of the things listed, if you haven't already. Thank you! -CopperHawk

-View version 2.55, read the in-game message on CopperTest's account.
-View the interactive titlepage on CopperTest's account.
-Start on a costume for you in the game. (You do not have to, and if you want I can make the costume for you, just tell me what to do.)
-Keep active and posting ideas!  smile

I'll be working on a different project, so if you have any questions, ask Nomolos. I'll try to keep active on this forum, but don't be surprised if it takes me awhile to respond.

Ok, great!

Goodbye 1.4. I'll always remember you and treasure your awesomeness in my heart.
RIP 1.4: 2007-2013 *Sniffles* *Sobs* *Bursts into tears*

#102 2013-04-15 22:31:25

CopperHawk
Scratcher

Hi everyone! I'm almost finished the project I was working on, so I'll return to working 100% on Pixainia soon. I'll admit I am disappointed that this collab has not been very active, and I am slightly annoyed that all members didn't finish at least two things on the checklist. Remember, try to complete your costume as soon as possible!
Thank you.

-CopperHawk

Copper Games is...  "ridiculously amazing!" -Nomolos    "Way too fun!"-Liamadams "awesome!" -Wes64       "Amazing!  big_smile " -JJROCKER

#103 2013-04-15 23:39:24

Nomolos
Scratcher

Sorry 'bout that, didn't post my sprite. I just found it saved on my computer.  tongue  Anyway, here it is. I tried to draw it in the same style as the rest of the sprites.

http://i50.tinypic.com/2yltlsj.gif

Last edited by Nomolos (2013-04-15 23:39:49)

Goodbye 1.4. I'll always remember you and treasure your awesomeness in my heart.

#104 2013-04-16 18:59:03

CopperHawk
Scratcher

Nomolos wrote:

Sorry 'bout that, didn't post my sprite. I just found it saved on my computer.  tongue  Anyway, here it is. I tried to draw it in the same style as the rest of the sprites.

http://i50.tinypic.com/2yltlsj.gif

Thank you Nomolos!  big_smile

Copper Games is...  "ridiculously amazing!" -Nomolos    "Way too fun!"-Liamadams "awesome!" -Wes64       "Amazing!  big_smile " -JJROCKER

#105 2013-04-20 07:39:11

xlk
Scratcher

my sprite is the blue droplet that appears at the very right of this:
http://bin.smwcentral.net/u/10043/xlksprites.gif

#106 2013-04-20 11:16:12

CopperHawk
Scratcher

xlk wrote:

my sprite is the blue droplet that appears at the very right of this:
http://bin.smwcentral.net/u/10043/xlksprites.gif

If you read the message in the latest version, it says it should be a sprite similar to the Pixainia characters sprite.

#107 2013-04-22 21:08:24

CopperHawk
Scratcher

Hello! Really wish everyone was more active...  sad  Well, I'll start on the next version soon.
Here's what I'll be adding:

-Glitch fixes (Enter castle/exit glitch)
-More cave area
-Village

Anything else?

#108 2013-04-22 23:12:39

Nomolos
Scratcher

I would be, but you're the owner of the collab, and to keep members active, you need to be giving assignments. I have no idea what I should be doing.

#109 2013-04-22 23:56:05

kayybee
Scratcher

Nomolos wrote:

I would be, but you're the owner of the collab, and to keep members active, you need to be giving assignments. I have no idea what I should be doing.

Making me a sprite?

I have no idea what I should look like.

I am still (trying) working on the song. I check this thread almost everyday (or at least check to see if there are any new posts). However, I usually don't post as there's not much for me to report on, and the songs don't need to be done for a while.

I'll get:
Title
Grassland
Castle
Desert
Credits

Anything else?

#110 2013-04-23 00:59:03

CopperHawk
Scratcher

kayybee wrote:

Nomolos wrote:

Making me a sprite?

I have no idea what I should look like.

I am still (trying) working on the song. I check this thread almost everyday (or at least check to see if there are any new posts). However, I usually don't post as there's not much for me to report on, and the songs don't need to be done for a while.

I'll get:
Title
Grassland
Castle
Desert
Credits

Anything else?

Great! Could the castle music be cavelike too? That's way it can play in the cave..  tongue
Wait and see what everyone else says though.

Sprite: I can't make a sprite without knowing what you want to be... .__.
Just fill in the questionnaire below and I'll be able to make your sprite:

Hair: Flat, spiked, bald etc.
Hat: y/n   Details
Eye colour:
Hair colour:
Glasses:   Reading glasses/sun glasses
Clothes: suit, wizard clothes, armour, tshirt (colour), etc
Facial hair: no   mustache    beard    both

EDIT: Since your our musician for this, I could make your sprite Mozart or a rockstar.  lol   tongue

Last edited by CopperHawk (2013-04-23 01:01:57)

#111 2013-04-23 17:41:32

kayybee
Scratcher

I can make castle and cave music if you want.

I have no idea what to look like.
hair: flat
no hat
eyes green
hair brown
reading glasses
normal clothes (whatever)
maybe make me hold something music related (like a baton?)

#112 2013-04-25 10:10:15

Nomolos
Scratcher

Idea for the next update: The Adawa city has a house that you go in which has a cellar with some cool stuff in it.  big_smile

#113 2013-04-25 12:02:49

Necromaster
Scratcher

Gah I Totally Forgot About This.

neutral

#114 2013-04-25 12:04:24

Necromaster
Scratcher

Anyway, Kayybee, looks like you have basically all of the music covered. Um, could I work on a few songs? I happen to be working music as well.  tongue

Also, I can't really sprite, so... Could you make me a sprite?

I'll have a wizard/necromancer sprite.

Hair: Brown
Clothing Color: Dark Green...
Hat Color: Dark Green...
Eye Color: Brown

Last edited by Necromaster (2013-04-25 12:07:39)

#115 2013-04-25 17:58:43

kayybee
Scratcher

Necromaster wrote:

Anyway, Kayybee, looks like you have basically all of the music covered. Um, could I work on a few songs? I happen to be working music as well.  tongue

Also, I can't really sprite, so... Could you make me a sprite?

I'll have a wizard/necromancer sprite.

Hair: Brown
Clothing Color: Dark Green...
Hat Color: Dark Green...
Eye Color: Brown

Feel free to just choose some to work on.

#116 2013-04-25 18:49:01

CopperHawk
Scratcher

Great idea Nomolos!

Yes, I will work on your sprites right away!  big_smile
Should Adawa Town have wood houses, or brick?

EDIT: Just finished your sprite Necro, turned out more like a green grim reaper, but it still looks pretty cool. I tried making a Necromaster, but it turned into an Ezio-Link cross.  lol

Last edited by CopperHawk (2013-04-25 20:35:23)

#117 2013-04-25 23:00:21

Nomolos
Scratcher

CopperHawk wrote:

Great idea Nomolos!

EDIT: Just finished your sprite Necro, turned out more like a green grim reaper, but it still looks pretty cool. I tried making a Necromaster, but it turned into an Ezio-Link cross.  lol

Hmm, I'd say the Adawa houses should be Sandstone and Wood, like a blend or something.

#118 2013-04-25 23:21:49

CopperHawk
Scratcher

Nomolos wrote:

CopperHawk wrote:

Great idea Nomolos!

Hmm, I'd say the Adawa houses should be Sandstone and Wood, like a blend or something.

Maybe sand bricks and wood roofs?  big_smile

#119 2013-04-25 23:23:04

Nomolos
Scratcher

CopperHawk wrote:

Nomolos wrote:

CopperHawk wrote:

Great idea Nomolos!

Maybe sand bricks and wood roofs?  big_smile

That sounds great!  big_smile

#120 2013-04-27 02:36:55

CopperHawk
Scratcher

UPDATE:
Finished your sprite Kayybee.
I've made most of Adawa Town, and I've made a few villagers that walk around outside. Soon you will be able to enter the town's houses and talk to people inside.

Here's some topics and answers I'd like to know:

-What should be in the Adawa Shop? ( there will be potions already )
-What would you want to say to the person playing the game? (Not too long please!)
-Would you want to see a sidequest in Adawa Town? (Example of sidequest)
-Should you be able to buy different weapons? ( Instead of a sword, a battleaxe or club? )

Thanks!  big_smile

Last edited by CopperHawk (2013-04-27 02:37:51)

#121 2013-04-27 09:25:52

Nomolos
Scratcher

CopperHawk wrote:

UPDATE:
I've made most of Adawa Town, and I've made a few villagers that walk around outside. Soon you will be able to enter the town's houses and talk to people inside.

-What should be in the Adawa Shop? ( there will be potions already )Ooh, probably only potions, but there could be speed potions, health, powers, and all that.  big_smile
-What would you want to say to the person playing the game? (Not too long please!)Hello adventurer! Welcome to Adawa! You know, if you're looking for something to find, there's a rumor that a vampire is about!
-Would you want to see a sidequest in Adawa Town? (Example of sidequest)Monsters took a woman's baby underground (Here we might be able to incorporate my cellar idea!) and you must find it and fight a cave troll.
-Should you be able to buy different weapons? ( Instead of a sword, a battleaxe or club?) Sure, but I wouldn't think they'd do extra damage.

Thanks!  big_smile

#122 2013-04-27 11:56:44

CopperHawk
Scratcher

Nomolos wrote:

CopperHawk wrote:

UPDATE:

-What should be in the Adawa Shop? ( there will be potions already )Ooh, probably only potions, but there could be speed potions, health, powers, and all that.  big_smile
-What would you want to say to the person playing the game? (Not too long please!)Hello adventurer! Welcome to Adawa! You know, if you're looking for something to find, there's a rumor that a vampire is about!
-Would you want to see a sidequest in Adawa Town? (Example of sidequest)Monsters took a woman's baby underground (Here we might be able to incorporate my cellar idea!) and you must find it and fight a cave troll.
-Should you be able to buy different weapons? ( Instead of a sword, a battleaxe or club?) Sure, but I wouldn't think they'd do extra damage.

Thanks!  big_smile

Love all the ideas!  big_smile  Also, in Adawa town, the people have slightly darker hair and skin, because... Well it would just make sense.  tongue

#123 2013-04-27 12:24:09

kayybee
Scratcher

I think different weapons should have different powers. Like in some games, some weapons can attack faster but do less damage each time, and others are slower but do a lot of damage.

Perhaps something like that?

#124 2013-04-27 16:18:53

CopperHawk
Scratcher

kayybee wrote:

I think different weapons should have different powers. Like in some games, some weapons can attack faster but do less damage each time, and others are slower but do a lot of damage.

Perhaps something like that?

That's a good idea! Also, the quicker they are, the smaller, which would mean less range too.

#125 2013-04-30 20:45:11

CopperHawk
Scratcher

B-BUMP-tch

Sorry, haven't been able to work on the next version for awhile, but I have Adawa Town, all sprites, and the start of Nomo's idea for a quest. I've added in the title too!  big_smile  Just fine-tuning a few things now. I haven't worked much on the Potion Shop, anyone who could do that? Thanks!

Last edited by CopperHawk (2013-04-30 20:46:15)

Board footer