This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#1 2013-03-28 23:42:45

trinininja
New Scratcher

Pokemon Origins Version

I am making a new pokemon game and need some help. what i need is:

Pokemon Artists
Programmers
Item Maker
NPC Creator
Background artist

I am  making the story and coming up with locations and names and all that.
The story is quite complex. It tells more about the start of the pokemon world and a dark and terrifying secret. Im still working on the story and the game will be made with fakemon. Im accepting anyone for help!

#2 2013-03-29 00:12:47

Waffle27
Scratcher

Re: Pokemon Origins Version

Too bad, I'm good at all that story and naming thing.
Anyway, I wish you luck! I'm not good at Programming or drawing, but I look forward to playing this game when it comes out! If you ever need help with coming up with what things look like, what their names are, or the story, let me know and I'd be happy to help!
Once again, Good luck!
big_smile

#3 2013-03-29 00:32:47

Sellout
Scratcher

You might want to have this moved to the Collaborations forum. I might be able to help with programming but don't quote me on that. There may be a Fakemon thread or something in the Making/Creating forum and you could try talking to people who contribute on there, I'll have to check with that though. And what exactly do you mean by "NPC creator"? And if you can describe exactly what you want + the style you want it in, I might have a friend who can do the backgrounds

I would rather be alone than pretend I feel alright

#4 2013-03-29 07:03:14

JayMan93
Scratcher

Would you like me to make some new Pokemon? I've had some ideas for ghost and bug type Eevees. I would do a Flying, but I think Sylveon's flying. I could make a trio of legendaries like Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres, Entei, Raikou, and Suicune, Tornadus, Thundurous and Landorous. We can make the game like Black and White in that they only show these new Pokemon, or like Black 2 and White 2 in that it shows a few Pokemon from Gen 1 (Pikachu, Raichu, Pichu (even if he IS Gen 2), Caterpie chain, Articuno Zapdos Moltres gang, etc.). But if we were to make Origins like that, we'd have to wait until Scratch 2.0. Sooooooooooooooooo................... yeah.

#5 2013-03-29 13:19:56

JayMan93
Scratcher

BTW, my idea for the new Eeveeloutions are in this post. There's Spiriteon (Sp eer dee awn), the ghost Eeveeloution. To get Spiriteon, your Eevee must faint in a battle against a Ghost or Dark type (cross types like Fire/Ghost don't matter, as long as it has a Ghost or Dark type in it) at night. Spiriteon is a ghost. Same concept with Secteon (Seck tee awn), the bug type Eeveeloution. To get Secteon, your Eevee must faint in a battle against a Bug or Grass type (again, cross types don't matter) in the daytime.

#6 2013-03-30 09:12:28

soniku3
Scratcher

JayMan93 wrote:

BTW, my idea for the new Eeveeloutions are in this post. There's Spiriteon (Sp eer dee awn), the ghost Eeveeloution. To get Spiriteon, your Eevee must faint in a battle against a Ghost or Dark type (cross types like Fire/Ghost don't matter, as long as it has a Ghost or Dark type in it) at night. Spiriteon is a ghost. Same concept with Secteon (Seck tee awn), the bug type Eeveeloution. To get Secteon, your Eevee must faint in a battle against a Bug or Grass type (again, cross types don't matter) in the daytime.

That Spiriteon concept for a ghost eeveelution seems interesting. But! I don't see it working for bug typing.

internet's all about cats today.

#7 2013-03-30 10:56:38

popopobob
Scratcher

I as well like the idea of the Pokemon evolving as the faint in battle. Also, will there be custom maps,  or will it be prexisting maps?

http://i45.tinypic.com/1zqxc29.jpg

#8 2013-03-30 19:21:40

trinininja
New Scratcher

JayMan93 wrote:

thats a great idea! it should be added.

#9 2013-03-30 19:27:21

trinininja
New Scratcher

ill be working on custom maps and playing with evolution. I'm thinking of the possibility of a fakemon evolving by  having a couple certain fakemon in the party. Basically its a little more advanced then with nincada evolution where you just need an open slot. Ill also try and make some opposite fakemon kinda like the pokemon plusle and minun. Evolution will be a lot different trust me. but we willl still have item, friendship, and level evolutions so dont worry:)

#10 2013-03-30 19:30:24

trinininja
New Scratcher

Sellout wrote:

You might want to have this moved to the Collaborations forum. I might be able to help with programming but don't quote me on that. There may be a Fakemon thread or something in the Making/Creating forum and you could try talking to people who contribute on there, I'll have to check with that though. And what exactly do you mean by "NPC creator"? And if you can describe exactly what you want + the style you want it in, I might have a friend who can do the backgrounds

npc is basically side characters like the professor and basically any character that is not
the avatar you are playing. Also the kind of backgrounds will be very realistic, yet still have that pokemon feel

#11 2013-04-18 06:12:57

JayMan93
Scratcher

I'm working on some new Pokemon. So far I've got Spiriteon, the grass-type starter Plangosaur, and the fire-type starter Cubiger. I'm working on the water-type. I know it's gonna be based on a dolphin.

#12 2013-04-18 07:10:05

JayMan93
Scratcher

soniku3 wrote:

JayMan93 wrote:

That Spiriteon concept for a ghost eeveelution seems interesting. But! I don't see it working for bug typing.

I don't really either. I would say Dark type, but there's Umbreon. Hey, whoever said there has to be TWO Dark-types? Or... or better, it could be a cross-type! We can make one up for the same rules as Spiriteon. Except in the day rather than night. We'd call it "Nimbeon". It could be a Dark / Electric type. I'll work on the design!

#13 2013-04-18 07:21:07

JayMan93
Scratcher

Hey, finished some concept. http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/JayMan93/3271699

#14 2013-04-20 13:00:29

YMIBANWAH
Scratcher

Can I help as a programmer?

Ingarts read it today!

#15 2013-04-28 19:06:35

trinininja
New Scratcher

YMIBANWAH wrote:

Can I help as a programmer?

Sure! we now have a start srry havent been on for while but next post in about hour ill tell sstory and towns

#16 2013-04-28 19:19:18

trinininja
New Scratcher

So in story you start out in a tiny village close by the town Chestria, named after a famous legendary pokemon. After getting your first pokemon, the other starters escape and a mysterious rival named Nic finds one(of course your weakness the tradition never dies) then when you get the last, you see the legendary pokemon chestria by the ocean who appears to study you. Then a team runs in and announces they are O.G. which is apparently origins group that is a team who is trying to find out how this all started. You run into them quite a lot, plus some mysterious children who hate people for some reason. You end up teaming up with O.G agent Melica who has lost her memories. This is most of story so far plz tell if you guys like it:)

#17 2013-04-28 22:00:22

trinininja
New Scratcher

k i got result of some ppls work that do not have scratch account but want to help look on my scratch projects for Pokemon Origin fakemon to see some fakemon they made that we will be adding

#18 2013-04-29 16:56:44

trinininja
New Scratcher

Just posted some legendaries:) don't worry this is guardian set so if you have been making some they will still be added look for it under my projects

Board footer