This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#1 2008-11-12 15:54:20

Jael
Scratcher

Hello, I am Jael

Hi,
My name is Jael. I have started Scratch just today and look forward to making good projects! Who should I be looking up to and how do these forums work?

Jael

#2 2008-11-12 16:17:21

archmage
Scratcher

Re: Hello, I am Jael

Hello there Jael!

If you just got scratch and don't know how anything works you can look through the basic support page @ http://info.scratch.mit.edu/Support

If you know how everything works then you can try looking at the sample projects that come included with the scratch program. If you want, you can modify those projects, then upload them to the site for everyone to see.

The forums are a good source of information when you need help with something so if you are having trouble with anything you can ask for help in the forums.

Have fun scratching  smile

Hi, I am Archmage coder extraordinaire. I do Scratch,pascal,java,php,html, AS2 and AS3. Leave me a message if you want coding advice. Also check out my personal website, lots of good stuff about web development, Flash, and Scratch (v1 and v2) !

#3 2008-11-13 12:51:25

Jael
Scratcher

Re: Hello, I am Jael

Thank you,
Even though yesterday I have just signed up, I have done Scratch with school and made a few small projects, I didn't realise there was a website, or the amazing things people can make

Board footer