This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#1 2013-03-25 20:03:45

loleegeesthename
Scratcher

new scary mass storys + creepypasta

i mixed up version of a thread

#2 2013-03-27 16:37:43

NeilWest
Scratcher

Re: new scary mass storys + creepypasta

Sorry but there is already one. And scary stories and creepypasta are the same.

#3 2013-03-27 18:06:39

sadist
New Scratcher

NeilWest wrote:

SAnd scary stories and creepypasta are the same.

No, I don't think that's right. I'm pretty sure for it to be called "creepypasta" rather than just a scary story it has to have made its way around the web a bit. That's always been my qualm about people posting the stories they've written themselves and labeling it "creepypasta," because it isn't that unless it's been posted by a ton of people on a ton of places, maybe passed around by word of mouth and skewed some, until it's a pretty common thing for forumers to've already seen, like that one fantheory about Ash being in a coma or the story about the guy in the cabin with the windows he thought were paintings. Can't count how many times I've seen those

So creepypasta is copypasta that are scary stories, but not all scary stories are creepypasta!

#4 2013-03-27 20:18:53

Paddle2See
Scratch Team

sadist wrote:

NeilWest wrote:

SAnd scary stories and creepypasta are the same.

No, I don't think that's right. I'm pretty sure for it to be called "creepypasta" rather than just a scary story it has to have made its way around the web a bit. That's always been my qualm about people posting the stories they've written themselves and labeling it "creepypasta," because it isn't that unless it's been posted by a ton of people on a ton of places, maybe passed around by word of mouth and skewed some, until it's a pretty common thing for forumers to've already seen, like that one fantheory about Ash being in a coma or the story about the guy in the cabin with the windows he thought were paintings. Can't count how many times I've seen those

So creepypasta is copypasta that are scary stories, but not all scary stories are creepypasta!

That may be...but for the purposes of this forum, I think we'll lump them into the same existing Creepypasta topic.

http://i39.tinypic.com/2nav6o7.gif

Board footer