This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#101 2013-03-18 18:44:20

Waffle27
Scratcher

Re: Arabian Nights--A Writing Collab for Future Authors

Eh...That's fine. Unless we changed it to Time(too dominant) or Physic(too weak). Also, do you think we should make up all our own characters or do them together? We'll eventually have to sort of write each character because if (Person1's) character is talking to (person2's) character, then they would have to answer. But if (person2) doesn't like what their charcter says they can change it.

Last edited by Waffle27 (2013-03-18 18:48:00)

#102 2013-03-18 18:51:03

lundfamily3
Scratcher

Wron gfirum

Last edited by lundfamily3 (2013-03-18 18:51:37)

http://i50.tinypic.com/zn102h.jpg

#103 2013-03-18 18:52:52

ShadowOfArt
New Scratcher

Hey guys, I actually don't want my idea to be used anymore. You guys keep trying to change it to stuff I don't want it to be changed to.

#104 2013-03-18 18:58:32

ShadowOfArt
New Scratcher

Maybe I could explain more what it is like, so you know what it is, but this book was going to be my first long chapter book, I just never started it. I am ok with adding into it, and the elements thing, but otherwise I don't want it changed. I also said earlier the dragons in the book would be traditional Western dragons, meaning they would only breathe FIRE. The elements of water, earth, fire, and air represented balance, not epicness.

So, unless you guys will respect thr fact it was MY iea, and I stated I didn't want change to major areas, I will not allow to be used. Sorry,  smile

#105 2013-03-18 19:00:58

Waffle27
Scratcher

ShadowOfArt wrote:

Hey guys, I actually don't want my idea to be used anymore. You guys keep trying to change it to stuff I don't want it to be changed to.

Hmm...Maybe if we started back at the drawing board and start over with your idea we could still use it?

If not, here's an idea I came up with last night in bed...Its about Wolves that can control the Elements called StarWolves.

So somehow four people who are total strangers each travel into the same forest on the same day and find a dead wolf mother, protecting four wolf pups. Each one of the four decides to bring one home, and somehow they figure out that each wolf can fight using a certain element. They also somehow find out that either
A) They are the last of their race. This was the first idea I thought of, but it sounds a lot like Shadow's idea, so if Shadow doesn't want to use it we won't.
B) They are lost royalty, or maybe the most powerful of their kind (This idea is an And/Or with C)
C)They are seperated from the rest of the StarWolves and must somehow get back to the HiddenStar, the protected but hidden kingdom of the StarWolves.

All the while, the Dark Ravens, a groups of Morphers that can transform into Ravens and use Storms to battle, are trying to kill the StarWolves.

Temporary title: The StarWolves
Genre: fantasy
Style: Action/Adventure

Good? No Good?
(If we decide not to use this, I'm going to write it into a story myself)

#106 2013-03-18 19:04:41

destructo-serpent
Scratcher

idea! how about we make an ereader project with all our stories that we make?
(don't know how to clarify)

if we're not using the dragons idea, can we make something about cryptids?

#107 2013-03-18 19:05:55

Waffle27
Scratcher

destructo-serpent wrote:

What are Criptids?

#108 2013-03-18 19:07:48

ShadowOfArt
New Scratcher

Waffle27 wrote:

ShadowOfArt wrote:

Hmm...Maybe if we started back at the drawing board and start over with your idea we could still use it?

If not, here's an idea I came up with last night in bed...Its about Wolves that can control the Elements called StarWolves.

So somehow four people who are total strangers each travel into the same forest on the same day and find a dead wolf mother, protecting four wolf pups. Each one of the four decides to bring one home, and somehow they figure out that each wolf can fight using a certain element. They also somehow find out that either
A) They are the last of their race. This was the first idea I thought of, but it sounds a lot like Shadow's idea, so if Shadow doesn't want to use it we won't.
B) They are lost royalty, or maybe the most powerful of their kind (This idea is an And/Or with C)
C)They are seperated from the rest of the StarWolves and must somehow get back to the HiddenStar, the protected but hidden kingdom of the StarWolves.

All the while, the Dark Ravens, a groups of Morphers that can transform into Ravens and use Storms to battle, are trying to kill the StarWolves.

Good? No Good?

StarWlves sounds cool!

Also, Waffle already gave me permission to make a kindle sort of thing. It will be done within the next two days  smile

#109 2013-03-18 19:08:16

destructo-serpent
Scratcher

Waffle27 wrote:

destructo-serpent wrote:

What are Criptids?

creatures that may be mythical, but may not be. like the Sasquatch, Yeti, and the Loch Ness Monster.

#110 2013-03-18 19:09:20

destructo-serpent
Scratcher

Waffle27 wrote:

ShadowOfArt wrote:

Good? No Good?

would the humans or the wolves be the protagonists?

#111 2013-03-18 19:10:28

Waffle27
Scratcher

destructo-serpent wrote:

Waffle27 wrote:

destructo-serpent wrote:

What are Criptids?

creatures that may be mythical, but may not be. like the Sasquatch, Yeti, and the Loch Ness Monster.

Oh, those sort of things. I'm really interested in those, but didn't know they had a sort of name... hmm 

If you can come up with an idea that involves Cryptids, we will definitly throw it in the idea box!

#112 2013-03-18 19:11:31

Waffle27
Scratcher

destructo-serpent wrote:

Waffle27 wrote:

ShadowOfArt wrote:

Good? No Good?

Probably the Humans. They would just have their own special wolf pet friend thing... hmm
I don't have it all planned, and theres a lot of room for adjusting in this.

#113 2013-03-18 19:13:45

ShadowOfArt
New Scratcher

destructo-serpent wrote:

Waffle27 wrote:

destructo-serpent wrote:

What are Criptids?

Lets not get into topics like "may or may not be real", it offends certain religions and we don't want to bring that into scratch.

Cryptids would be fun, but Star Wolves has my vote. I like wolves to much. <3

#114 2013-03-18 19:14:12

destructo-serpent
Scratcher

Waffle27 wrote:

destructo-serpent wrote:

Waffle27 wrote:

What are Criptids?

Oh, those sort of things. I'm really interested in those, but didn't know they had a sort of name... hmm 

If you can come up with an idea that involves Cryptids, we will definitly throw it in the idea box!

theres also a science about them. cryptazoology. i think that's how you spell it. i'm guessing there's also ppl who study them, but i don't know.

how about there's four different cryptids who have to find a home where they won't be found by humans? oh wait, nevermind, that sounds like fanfic from Dragon Rider. hm... how about a sea serpent, ogopogo, Loch Ness Monster, and some other sea cryptid are exploring the sea, and have to avoid detection from submarines and sonar well they do?

#115 2013-03-18 19:15:33

Waffle27
Scratcher

destructo-serpent wrote:

Waffle27 wrote:

destructo-serpent wrote:

theres also a science about them. cryptazoology. i think that's how you spell it. i'm guessing there's also ppl who study them, but i don't know.

how about there's four different cryptids who have to find a home where they won't be found by humans? oh wait, nevermind, that sounds like fanfic from Dragon Rider. hm... how about a sea serpent, ogopogo, Loch Ness Monster, and some other sea cryptid are exploring the sea, and have to avoid detection from submarines and sonar well they do?

Okay. Temporary Title and we'll throw it into the idea box!

#116 2013-03-18 19:15:33

destructo-serpent
Scratcher

Waffle27 wrote:

destructo-serpent wrote:

Waffle27 wrote:

Good? No Good?

Probably the Humans. They would just have their own special wolf pet friend thing... hmm

from the wolves point of view would be more interesting for me, but i don't know about anyone else.

#117 2013-03-18 19:16:35

destructo-serpent
Scratcher

Waffle27 wrote:

destructo-serpent wrote:

Waffle27 wrote:

Okay. Temporary Title and we'll throw it into the idea box!

"Ocean Explorers"

i can't figure out if this is Fantasy or what.

#118 2013-03-18 19:17:17

ShadowOfArt
New Scratcher

destructo-serpent wrote:

Waffle27 wrote:

destructo-serpent wrote:

I study it, not as a job, but I do study it. It is spelled cryptozoology.  smile

A sa thing would be cool, but we should have *4* as we have four writers.  smile

I wil go get my list of sea Cryptids.

#119 2013-03-18 19:18:54

destructo-serpent
Scratcher

ShadowOfArt wrote:

destructo-serpent wrote:

Waffle27 wrote:

I study it, not as a job, but I do study it. It is spelled cryptozoology.  smile

A sea thing would be cool, but we should have *4* as we have four writers.  smile

I wil go get my list of sea Cryptids.

i'll get my Monsterology

four cryptids

i like marine zoology, so i hope the cryptids see a lot of sea creatures

how about Kraken?
or collosal squid? although i'm not sure that's a Cryptid.

Last edited by destructo-serpent (2013-03-18 19:20:50)

#120 2013-03-18 19:20:20

ShadowOfArt
New Scratcher

destructo-serpent wrote:

Waffle27 wrote:

destructo-serpent wrote:

from the wolves point of view would be more interesting for me, but i don't know about anyone else.

Wolves point of view would be more interesting to me, as well.

I fond this sea Cryptids list :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Sea_cryptids

^^

#121 2013-03-18 19:21:28

madbunnygal
Scratcher

ShadowOfArt wrote:

Waffle27 wrote:

ShadowOfArt wrote:

Good? No Good?

StarWlves sounds cool!

Also, Waffle already gave me permission to make a kindle sort of thing. It will be done within the next two days  smile

I like starwolves! Why don't we use the same elements?

http://i40.tinypic.com/30c50yb.png

#122 2013-03-18 19:21:41

destructo-serpent
Scratcher

ShadowOfArt wrote:

destructo-serpent wrote:

Waffle27 wrote:

Wolves point of view would be more interesting to me, as well.

I fond this sea Cryptids list :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Sea_cryptids

^^

i found that too. very helpful.

we should have a vote box for wolves or human protagonists. one vote per person.

a mermaid would be interesting for getting rid of the humans.

Last edited by destructo-serpent (2013-03-18 19:22:36)

#123 2013-03-18 19:23:21

madbunnygal
Scratcher

how many votes do we get?

#124 2013-03-18 19:23:40

destructo-serpent
Scratcher

ohh. Zaratan. i've never heard of that, but i thought we should have a monster turtle  smile

#125 2013-03-18 19:24:29

madbunnygal
Scratcher

If we are voting, all my votes go to wolves

Board footer