This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#1 2013-03-10 13:06:27

africa7
Scratcher

Amnesia - Making your own game

Ok so, I'm guessing that everyone reading this has either seen or played the Amnesia games and are excited about the newest game in the series Amnesia: A machine for pigs, to come out but I ask one question...

What would be your storyline to your own Amnesia game? Mine would be......

A young boy aged 18 named Samuel and his father go to Egypt to find a lost treasure that has had strange links to the Branagon Tower back in England so they go to find out what is strange about it. But while they are digging it up, a strange virus spreads, wiping out many of the archeologists on the site. Samuel becomes very ill and the doctors do not know a cure for this new virus, all they can do is watch and wait for Samuel to die. Samuel passes into a deep sleep and he will have odd dreams about a voice telling him to run. After months in a coma, Samuel awakens to find himself in a dark room that looks like it may be a cell. He can only remember his dreams as he regains consiousness. When he comes back around, he looks down to see a trail of blood leading from his feet. He follows the trail round to find his father... dead. Samuel can not belive his eyes as he tries to wake his father but fails. Then, he sees a note in his fathers hand, explaining that the virus was actually lots of little micro-creatures, sent by Edward Adomi, the lord of Branagon Tower. It turns out, he wanted to destroy the treasure and the link to the castle so that his plan could continue, even if this meant to murder innocent people.

Thats all I got so far, have fun and I can't wait to hear about your versions of Amnesia!

#2 2013-03-10 13:15:57

BLU_Spy
Scratcher

Re: Amnesia - Making your own game

This belongs to Making and Creating.

I HAVE SWITCHED ACCOUNTS! My new username is NoxSpooth.

#3 2013-03-10 15:50:37

fivehead
Scratcher

BLU_Spy wrote:

it is

Goodbye 1.4  sad
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mc7sst6hKv1rghkxeo1_500.gifhttp://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mctyxwHfGI1rghkxeo6_250.gif

#4 2013-03-10 15:56:18

BLU_Spy
Scratcher

fivehead wrote:

BLU_Spy wrote:

it is

It was moved.

#5 2013-03-19 16:13:36

africa7
Scratcher

Does that really matter?

#6 2013-03-19 16:22:42

BLU_Spy
Scratcher

africa7 wrote:

Does that really matter?

Yes. If it didn't matter, then why would we need forum sections anyway? They're there for a reason.  hmm

Last edited by BLU_Spy (2013-03-19 16:24:17)

#7 2013-03-21 12:53:20

africa7
Scratcher

Its not something that I'm actually making though, I'm literally playing it and reading... so...

#8 2013-03-21 16:50:57

NeilWest
Scratcher

Well...

You move into a modern apartment and find a diary about an old mill that was replaced by the new apartment. As the days go by - things are acting suspiciously. The wallpaper is peeling, paint is thinning - and soon enough - the whole apartment returns to being the mill. A band of monsters take the other inhabitants as hostages - so you must find them and stop the curse.

#9 2013-03-22 01:07:33

cheddargirl
Scratch Team

africa7 wrote:

Its not something that I'm actually making though, I'm literally playing it and reading... so...

But everyone seems to be contributing stories, including yourself. So it's basically a thread of created stories, hence "Making and Creating".  smile

"Reading and Playing" is more for established media that you (and your readers) didn't create. For example, talking about known Amnesia custom stories out there already like "Baldo's Discovery" or "It's Hurting My Eyes" would probably put the thread into the "Reading and Playing" category. ^^

http://i.imgur.com/8QRYx.png
Everything is better when you add a little cheddar, because when you have cheese your life is at ease  smile

#10 2013-04-22 12:59:25

africa7
Scratcher

cheddargirl wrote:

africa7 wrote:

But everyone seems to be contributing stories, including yourself. So it's basically a thread of created stories, hence "Making and Creating".  smile

"Reading and Playing" is more for established media that you (and your readers) didn't create. For example, talking about known Amnesia custom stories out there already like "Baldo's Discovery" or "It's Hurting My Eyes" would probably put the thread into the "Reading and Playing" category. ^^

Ok, ok, I get it! But so far I've only got 1 actual idea, is anyone else going to post any or are ALL the messages going to be complaints about my mistake?

Board footer