This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#1 2013-02-09 08:35:31

soniku3
Scratcher

Unofficial Pokémon Magazine

Want to stay updated and know facts about Pokémon? Yeah , you can!

List wrote:

Scripter = x
                 Interviewer = x
                 Facts = x
                 News = x
                 Writing = x
                 Design , etc = x

internet's all about cats today.

#2 2013-02-09 08:46:02

Sholvanic1058
Scratcher

Re: Unofficial Pokémon Magazine

soniku3 wrote:

Want to stay updated and know facts about Pokémon? Yeah , you can!

List wrote:

Scripter = x
                 Interviewer = x
                 Facts = x
                 News = x
                 Writing = x
                 Design , etc = x

I know this isn't related but, I finished your signature. Here's the link to it: http://imgflip.com/i/k2z2

http://i44.tinypic.com/2lj6o94.png

#3 2013-02-09 09:46:02

YMIBANWAH
Scratcher

I'll do facts, news writing, and possibly coding!

Ingarts read it today!

#4 2013-02-09 11:49:40

soniku3
Scratcher

'Kay!

#5 2013-02-09 12:28:10

NeilWest
Scratcher

I'll do facts.

Example:

In the original Red/Blue game, the starting town was planned to be called 'Silent Hills' but the name was changed to prevent copyright issues with the upcoming horror game.

The first Pokemon made wasn't Pikachu, but was Rhydon. This explains why it appears on Pokemon statues throughout the series.

A theory suggests that Ash never ages due to the fact he was temporarily turned to rock during the battle between Mew and Mewtwo in the anime.

#6 2013-02-09 13:34:59

CaptainCluck
Scratcher

Can I write Articles for your Magazine? I love Pokemon and I know a lot of facts. I also know a lot about the different kinds of glitchemon you can get, and some cheats (Although I never really used the cheats on My game, I know some of them work)
And did you know that Cubone was supposed to evolve from a baby kangaskhan, but then the creators changed their minds and decided kangaskhan would be a pokemon without evolution, creating the glitchemon MissingNo, or  'M.

#7 2013-02-09 15:05:30

soniku3
Scratcher

CaptainCluck wrote:

Can I write Articles for your Magazine? I love Pokemon and I know a lot of facts. I also know a lot about the different kinds of glitchemon you can get, and some cheats (Although I never really used the cheats on My game, I know some of them work)
And did you know that Cubone was supposed to evolve from a baby kangaskhan, but then the creators changed their minds and decided kangaskhan would be a pokemon without evolution, creating the glitchemon MissingNo, or  'M.

'Kay , pal!

#8 2013-02-09 15:15:25

CaptainCluck
Scratcher

When do I start? :D

soniku3 wrote:

CaptainCluck wrote:

'Kay , pal!

#9 2013-02-09 15:17:09

soniku3
Scratcher

UPDATE! FIRST ARTWORK CREATED! http://i.imgur.com/3tRyzyo.gif

#10 2013-02-09 15:18:33

soniku3
Scratcher

NeilWest wrote:

I'll do facts.

Example:

In the original Red/Blue game, the starting town was planned to be called 'Silent Hills' but the name was changed to prevent copyright issues with the upcoming horror game.

The first Pokemon made wasn't Pikachu, but was Rhydon. This explains why it appears on Pokemon statues throughout the series.

A theory suggests that Ash never ages due to the fact he was temporarily turned to rock during the battle between Mew and Mewtwo in the anime.

These are more like theories , pal , I've never heard about the first one. So , just make that in the catogory ''Theories''.

#11 2013-02-09 15:23:48

soniku3
Scratcher

CaptainCluck wrote:

When do I start?  big_smile

soniku3 wrote:

CaptainCluck wrote:

'Kay , pal!

Yeah O'course!

#12 2013-02-09 16:16:23

NeilWest
Scratcher

soniku3 wrote:

NeilWest wrote:

I'll do facts.

Example:

These are more like theories , pal , I've never heard about the first one. So , just make that in the catogory ''Theories''.

I got it from the Pokémemes section of cheezburger.com (not suitable for young scratchers) along with the third and I got the second from a magazine I subscribe to.

#13 2013-02-09 16:55:33

lundfamily3
Scratcher

You cant say "official". It is technically illegal. You can, however, do this:
The (un)Official Pokemon Magzine!

Official means Pokemon made it or is hiring you to make it. Unofficial means fan made and you raent earning anything.  wink

http://i50.tinypic.com/zn102h.jpg

#14 2013-02-09 20:45:30

CaptainCluck
Scratcher

Where do I enter my article? Is there a project I need to remix? :)

soniku3 wrote:

CaptainCluck wrote:

When do I start? :D

soniku3 wrote:

'Kay , pal!

Yeah O'course!

#15 2013-02-10 03:55:40

soniku3
Scratcher

CaptainCluck wrote:

Where do I enter my article? Is there a project I need to remix?  smile

soniku3 wrote:

CaptainCluck wrote:

When do I start?  big_smile

Yeah O'course!

I'm creating it today.

#16 2013-02-10 13:20:16

lundfamily3
Scratcher

*Sigh* I love Pokemon to much to resist joining, *WHy SELF WHY?!*

I can do some scripting, and then I can do Pokemon graphics.  wink  I have a goal to color every pokemon so this will help. ^^

http://i50.tinypic.com/zn102h.jpg

#17 2013-02-10 14:12:48

soniku3
Scratcher

'kay!

#18 2013-02-10 23:09:31

CaptainCluck
Scratcher

I mean, when do you need my article to be finished? :)

soniku3 wrote:

CaptainCluck wrote:

Where do I enter my article? Is there a project I need to remix? :)

soniku3 wrote:

Yeah O'course!

I'm creating it today.

#19 2013-02-13 10:02:43

soniku3
Scratcher

Oh , get the time ya need!  big_smile

#20 2013-02-13 19:53:02

popopobob
Scratcher

Maybe I'll join as scripter

Also, maybe for one of the articles , you might want to gointo depth with the original Lavander town stuff. I  think I've heard rumors going around that it cause violents deaths or something. Possibly go into it, plus its a fun read  smile

http://i45.tinypic.com/1zqxc29.jpg

#21 2013-02-13 19:59:18

OrcaCat
Scratcher

NeilWest wrote:

OBJECTION!!!! That was in Gold & Silver.

P.S. I know quite a bit about pokemon, I might want to join.

Awesome music     Electrode's theme     Epic music
Bye, 1.x.  sad                             Hello, 2.x!  smile

#22 2013-02-13 20:01:33

OrcaCat
Scratcher

NeilWest wrote:

This also explains why certain glitch pokemon turn into Rhydons when caught.

#23 2013-02-13 20:09:48

OrcaCat
Scratcher

NeilWest wrote:

The original plan was that Ash would age, fight Gary, have some of his Pokemon killed, and most likely have some inappropriate content. This was carried out in the manga. However, when Gamefreak realized that most of their money was coming from 8-12 year olds, they decided to stop aging Ash, also removing the morals, etc. After season 6, the anime was ruined.

#24 2013-02-13 20:13:59

popopobob
Scratcher

OrcaCat wrote:

NeilWest wrote:

The original plan was that Ash would age, fight Gary, have some of his Pokemon killed, and most likely have some inappropriate content. This was carried out in the manga. However, when Gamefreak realized that most of their money was coming from 8-12 year olds, they decided to stop aging Ash, also removing the morals, etc. After season 6, the anime was ruined.

Actually, a lot of players are above 12 years old. But yea, you are right, they would loose a lot of profit.

http://i45.tinypic.com/1zqxc29.jpg

#25 2013-02-13 20:49:19

OrcaCat
Scratcher

popopobob wrote:

OrcaCat wrote:

NeilWest wrote:

Actually, a lot of players are above 12 years old. But yea, you are right, they would loose a lot of profit.

If you look at Pokememes, that's definitely true. I wish there was a first/third person shooter (I don't actually play FPS) style game where you press buttons on the Wii mote to use attacks, walk  around, and aim with the Wii mote. Combine that with the fun RPG Pokemon games and the epic graphics of Pokemon battle revolution, you would have a game that would be popular among all ages.

Board footer