This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#1 2013-01-26 17:22:26

angelcat45
Scratcher

it need some work...

scratch could use a few thing improved to it.like unlimited kb,a way to add music easier,MORE QUALITY WITHOUT HAVING TO DOWNLOAD PROJECT,smooth animation, and less sensitive language detector.

this is just my opinion on things,so if you don't agree, MAKE YOUR OWN FOURM.

-angelcat45

#2 2013-01-26 18:41:13

cheddargirl
Scratch Team

Re: it need some work...

angelcat45 wrote:

H angelacat45, the Suggestions forum doesn't work that way. When you offer a suggestion and make a thread about it, you do so with the intent to get feedback on that suggestions, and that includes feedback from those who may disagree.

http://i.imgur.com/8QRYx.png
Everything is better when you add a little cheddar, because when you have cheese your life is at ease  smile

#3 2013-01-26 18:43:55

kayybee
Scratcher

It is not possible for the scratch team to give unlimited memory unless someone pays for unlimited servers, which do not exist. This is done so scratch can continue to exist. The limit will be raised in 2.0.
Adding music is one of the easiest things to do. You are probably not doing it the right way.
All 2.0 projects will be executed identical online and in the editor, unless your computer is slow.
Smooth animation can be created by creating it right. If you do not program smooth animations, scratch will not execute animations smoothly.
The language sensor is being worked on but at least it is better than having bad words everywhere.

#4 2013-01-26 18:45:01

kayybee
Scratcher

cheddargirl wrote:

angelcat45 wrote:

H angelacat45, the Suggestions forum doesn't work that way. When you offer a suggestion and make a thread about it, you do so with the intent to get feedback on that suggestions, and that includes feedback from those who may disagree.

Yes, this. The point of having a forum of discussion is so we can talk about pros and cons, and why we agree or disagree with the suggestion.

#5 2013-01-26 22:29:22

lalala3
Scratcher

kayybee wrote:

cheddargirl wrote:

angelcat45 wrote:

Yes, this. The point of having a forum of discussion is so we can talk about pros and cons, and why we agree or disagree with the suggestion.

That's exactly what she said, just rephrased a bit.

http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/9374/signature2nt.png

Board footer