This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#1 2012-12-27 16:48:03

creeperangel
Scratcher

pet reshiram and zekrom

Someone should make a project game about a pet Reshiram and Zekrom. They should have food, water, play toys, and EVERYTHING. I will appreciate anyone who does this. THANK YOU!  smile

AngelClaw is the best cat ever.

#2 2012-12-27 18:20:39

creeperangel
Scratcher

Re: pet reshiram and zekrom

Can SOMEONE please speak up?  sad

#3 2012-12-27 18:37:58

ErnieParke
Scratcher

creeperangel wrote:

Someone should make a project game about a pet Reshiram and Zekrom. They should have food, water, play toys, and EVERYTHING. I will appreciate anyone who does this. THANK YOU!  smile

This sounds like a wonderful idea! I can't really make it right now due to some other projects that I'm making, though you certainly could.  If along the way you have a question, just ask in the Help with Scripts forum.  wink

http://i46.tinypic.com/35ismmc.png

#4 2012-12-27 19:00:47

creeperangel
Scratcher

ErnieParke wrote:

creeperangel wrote:

This sounds like a wonderful idea! I can't really make it right now due to some other projects that I'm making, though you certainly could.  If along the way you have a question, just ask in the Help with Scripts forum.  wink

thank u SOOOO much! reshiram and zekrom r both really awesome in their own wayz! plz be ma fwiend. :3

#5 2012-12-27 19:14:02

ErnieParke
Scratcher

creeperangel wrote:

ErnieParke wrote:

creeperangel wrote:

thank u SOOOO much! reshiram and zekrom r both really awesome in their own wayz! plz be ma fwiend. :3

Well everyone I meet is to me my friend, unless they do something mean to me. This means that you already were a friend of mine before you posted your post. And your welcome!

Last edited by ErnieParke (2012-12-27 19:14:42)

#6 2012-12-27 20:01:31

creeperangel
Scratcher

ErnieParke wrote:

creeperangel wrote:

ErnieParke wrote:

Well everyone I meet is to me my friend, unless they do something mean to me. This means that you already were a friend of mine before you posted your post. And your welcome!

tell me when its done :3

#7 2012-12-27 20:12:09

ErnieParke
Scratcher

creeperangel wrote:

ErnieParke wrote:

creeperangel wrote:

When what's done? Are you talking about the project about Reshiram and Zekrom?

#8 2012-12-27 21:12:11

creeperangel
Scratcher

ErnieParke wrote:

creeperangel wrote:

ErnieParke wrote:

When what's done? Are you talking about the project about Reshiram and Zekrom?

yea.

#9 2012-12-29 19:38:55

creeperangel
Scratcher

Can someone PLZZZZZ do this? PLZ?  sad

#10 2012-12-29 19:44:40

GenChico
Scratcher

Why don't you create this yourself? I sure you can do it if you put some effort and hard work into it. If you need any help with it make sure to ask in the "Help with Scripts" forum.

Good luck!

http://i.imgur.com/Cb8HC.png

#11 2012-12-29 20:30:28

Svega006
Scratcher

Awesome! I think I might add zekrom in my pet reshiram game.

Bow Down Before the mighty
http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u108/Ninty_07/zapdossig.gif

#12 2012-12-29 21:21:23

creeperangel
Scratcher

GenChico wrote:

Why don't you create this yourself? I sure you can do it if you put some effort and hard work into it. If you need any help with it make sure to ask in the "Help with Scripts" forum.

Good luck!

im bad at making thingz like that

#13 2013-01-04 18:25:19

creeperangel
Scratcher

Svega006 wrote:

how do I get a banner? u know, like your Zapdos banner.

#14 2013-01-04 19:01:19

creeperangel
Scratcher

ErnieParke wrote:

creeperangel wrote:

y did i do the 'quote'?
anywayz
Are you almost done with the Reshiram and Zekrom project? When you have it done, I will make a thank-you project for all of the nice Scratchers!  smile

#15 2013-01-04 19:04:20

ErnieParke
Scratcher

creeperangel wrote:

Svega006 wrote:

About the banner, you first need to be a Scratcher and not a new scratcher. Till then, you can't have one, though when you do, go to Profile (at the top of each forum page) and go to Personality. Then, you can create your signature.

Other reply to be added...

#16 2013-01-04 19:12:48

creeperangel
Scratcher

ErnieParke wrote:

creeperangel wrote:

Svega006 wrote:

About the banner, you first need to be a Scratcher and not a new scratcher. Till then, you can't have one, though when you do, go to Profile (at the top of each forum page) and go to Personality. Then, you can create your signature.

Thanks! But how long will it take to become a Scratcher? And are you done with the Reshiram and Zekrom pet game thing?

#17 2013-01-04 19:47:47

ErnieParke
Scratcher

creeperangel wrote:

ErnieParke wrote:

creeperangel wrote:

Thanks! But how long will it take to become a Scratcher? And are you done with the Reshiram and Zekrom pet game thing?

To straighten things out, I'm not the best person to make this, and so I'm not making this, nor will I in the future. Sorry, but I can't/won't make a Reshiram and Zekrom pet game.  sad

#18 2013-01-04 19:49:08

creeperangel
Scratcher

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Why? I SUCK at games like that, so I really need someone else to do it. Do you know of anyone who could do this for me?

#19 2013-01-08 16:42:50

-Stendika-
Scratcher

If you don't know how to make a game like that, you could try finding a similar virtual pet game elsewhere on the website and remixing it. That could show you how to get the scripts right and teach you how to create such projects.

http://i1336.photobucket.com/albums/o660/Stendika/gbanner1_zpsd0178027.png
My latest games can be found here. Please view and give feedback!

#20 2013-01-18 17:39:28

creeperangel
Scratcher

-Stendika- wrote:

If you don't know how to make a game like that, you could try finding a similar virtual pet game elsewhere on the website and remixing it. That could show you how to get the scripts right and teach you how to create such projects.

thanks, ill try. i know this is random but how long does it take to become a scratcher cuz i want a banner thing

#21 2013-01-18 18:23:31

ErnieParke
Scratcher

creeperangel wrote:

-Stendika- wrote:

thanks, ill try. i know this is random but how long does it take to become a scratcher cuz i want a banner thing

It takes a month, 11 comments, and 3 projects to become a scratcher. Also, if you don't know this by now, when you do become a scratcher, just go to "Profile" at the top of any forum page, then to "Personality", and you can create your signature.

#22 2013-01-23 08:43:34

lundfamily3
Scratcher

I could make this project.  smile

http://i50.tinypic.com/zn102h.jpg

#23 2013-02-03 20:30:54

Nico8286
New Scratcher

We could do rp on minecraft.