This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#76 2013-03-04 21:30:23

soupoftomato
Scratcher

Re: Trollpasta thread

I am a Fredericksen. Hello! I am 15 years old. I like video games, TV shows, Manga, and other such things. When I was about 2 years old, my parents moved away and left me at an orphanage. This wasn't so bad as I always hated my parents, even at 2 years old. But weird things happen at orphanages.

Like one time, this cowboy doll turned it's head around and screamed "I SEE EVERYTHING!"
I was scarred for life.
If you see a cowboy doll with a peculiarly dextrous neck, don't look back, don't stop running, and don't stop screaming!

[/usermadescarystories]

(note I don't support most of this thread - but I feel this could pass on the scary stories topic)

Last edited by soupoftomato (2013-03-04 21:40:31)

I'm glad to think that the community will always be kind and helpful, the language will always be a fun and easy way to be introduced into programming, the motto will always be: Imagine, Program, Share - Nomolos

#77 2013-03-04 21:33:06

banana500
Scratcher

soupoftomato wrote:

I am a Fredericksen. Hello! I am 15 years old. I like video games, TV shows, Manga, and other such things. When I was about 2 years old, my parents moved away and left me at an orphanage. This wasn't so bad as I always hated my parents, even at 2 years old. But weird things happen at orphanages.

Like one time, this cowboy doll turned it's head around and screamed "I SEE EVERYTHING!"
I was scarred for life.
If you see a cowboy doll with a peculiarly dextrous neck, don't look back, don't stop running, and don't stop screaming!

[/usermadescarystories]

Excellent, excellent.
http://i.imgur.com/33IJo5J.gif

Anyways here's my troll pasta:

Has anyone heard of this Pokemon hack?

The experience happened somewhat three years ago, so I may not be able to tell you all the details of what happened that tragic day. From what I can recall, however, it was called Pokemon Blood Version.

I found it at a flea market. There was this stand, very dirty and unorganized, selling various games for handheld consoles. It's quite astonishing the quantities of bootleg GBA carts you could find at such places, but one caught my eye. This was, of course, Blood Version. The cart was painted crimson, and the sticker had a picture of a Pikachu covered in blood, holding a decapitated Jigglypuff in his arms, grinning wickedly, ichor running down his chin.

Curiosity got the best of me, so I asked the man running the stand "Hey, got any grapes?"

He said "No, we just sell lemonade, but it's cold and it's fresh, and it's all homemade."

I threw the cart back onto the table and walked out. I'd ask the man the next day again, perhaps he'd have it then.

Last edited by banana500 (2013-03-04 21:39:43)

http://i.imgur.com/jrCyB2r.gif
'Cause I'm NUMBER ONE.

#78 2013-03-04 21:39:25

soupoftomato
Scratcher

banana500 wrote:

soupoftomato wrote:

I was scarred for life.

[/usermadescarystories]

Excellent, excellent.

The experience happened somewhat three years ago, so I may not be able to tell you all the details of what happened that tragic day. From what I can recall, however, it was called Pokemon Blood Version.

I found it at a flea market. There was this stand, very dirty and unorganized, selling various games for handheld consoles. It's quite astonishing the quantities of bootleg GBA carts you could find at such places, but one caught my eye. This was, of course, Blood Version.

Curiosity got the best of me, so I asked the man running the stand "Hey, got any grapes?"

He said "No, we just sell lemonade, but it's cold and it's fresh, and it's all homemade."

I threw the cart back onto the table and walked out. I'd ask the man the next day again, perhaps he'd have it then.

can't reply
busy running, screaming, and looking forward

I'm glad to think that the community will always be kind and helpful, the language will always be a fun and easy way to be introduced into programming, the motto will always be: Imagine, Program, Share - Nomolos

#79 2013-03-04 21:40:55

banana500
Scratcher

soupoftomato wrote:

banana500 wrote:

soupoftomato wrote:

I was scarred for life.

[/usermadescarystories]

Excellent, excellent.

I found it at a flea market. There was this stand, very dirty and unorganized, selling various games for handheld consoles. It's quite astonishing the quantities of bootleg GBA carts you could find at such places, but one caught my eye. This was, of course, Blood Version.

can't reply
busy running, screaming, and looking forward

http://i.imgur.com/wkOlm1i.gif

'Cause I'm NUMBER ONE.

#80 2013-03-04 22:52:15

banana500
Scratcher

Reposting my trollpasta because I freaking can with some minor edits.

I found it at a flea market. There was this stand, very dirty and unorganized, selling various games for handheld consoles. It's quite astonishing the quantities of bootleg GBA carts you could find at such places, I found all the classics there: Pokemon Naranja, even ChaosBlack. But one caught my eye. This was, of course, Blood Version. The cart was painted crimson, and the sticker had a picture of a Pikachu covered in blood, holding a decapitated Jigglypuff in his arms, grinning wickedly, ichor running down his chin.

Wow. I'd never be so frightened, but so strangely intrigued. The hack looked like one of those you'd find in a creepypasta that people read online, of course those are almost never true, and most of the time end up being quite unaffecting.

But of course, curiosity got the best of me, so I asked the man running the stand "Hey, got any grapes?"

He said "No, we just sell lemonade, but it's cold and it's fresh, and it's all homemade. Can I get you a glass?"

I refused, saying to the man, "I'll pass."

Then I waddled away, waddle waddle, 'till the very next day.

Last edited by banana500 (2013-03-04 22:55:19)

'Cause I'm NUMBER ONE.

#81 2013-03-05 13:38:41

hungergamesfanatic
Scratcher

banana wrote:

till the very next day

bumbumbadababum

http://media.tumblr.com/ef092817bb0546c54787e8fa6932bd1f/tumblr_inline_mjvk9eXdM61qz4rgp.gif

#82 2013-03-05 20:41:55

FunDude
Scratcher

NEW RULE: Terrible creepypastas ( provide they are aprropriate for scratch) are now temporarily being allowed, and label it as such to prevent confusion. oh, and you can't ever kill Patrixxx, ever.

LOL signature fail

#83 2013-03-06 02:43:34

NeilWest
Scratcher

Hey guys.

I was a skateboarder, pretty extreme!
Then I saw an old man, with a devious scheme.
He cursed me, he jinxed me, he made me feel bad!
So guess what I did (what?), I went mad,

On the old man!
(Yeah)
On the old man!
(So what did you do?)

Well I snuck into his room, late at night (sounds good)!
I was tiptoeing and trembling, about to give him a fright,
When he woke up! He pointed his gun.
Soon I discovered, man, this ain't no fun!

His shook, then fainted, pretty bad!
Then he woke up again, but not so rad.
His face was expressionless,
My reaction was priceless!

The old man
The old man
The old man
Turned into Slenderman.

#84 2013-03-07 04:32:18

PikachuXionLover
Scratcher

Trolpashta

Der Wer Zombehs Everehwre With Hipir Realistic Eyes And Ate Jeff And Slendy Then I Saw Pinkie Making Cupcakes From Twilight And Smiledog Killed Me And Then Suicidemouse Killed Everyone And The Apocalipse Happened. The End

http://www.minecraftanonymous.com/assets/banners/banner_45.png

#85 2013-03-07 11:07:25

RoguePhantom01
Scratcher

jukyter wrote:

im not sure i can read that last one

Say it out loud, it'll become clearer.

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y404/orangetelephone/sig2.jpg

#86 2013-03-07 17:01:49

coolguy308
Scratcher

Teh Day Of All Teh Blod

This Is The Story Of A Day Where There Was All This Blood. A Man Was Walking Around And Blood Started Coming Out Of Him Everywhere. There Was So Much Blood That It Filled Up An Elevator. He Went To The Store And There Was Just Blood All Over The Place! People Were Slipping In It And They Were All Grossed Out. He Tried To Go Swimming And All Of The Sharks Went Nuts And Bittened Everybody. He Got Chased By All The Vampires Ever. One Time The Blood Got A Kid And A Dog. At The End Of The Day Everyone Decided They Would Send Him To Space So That He Would Stop Getting Blood Every Where. The Scariest Part Is That The Man Was You!!! (or He Was A Lady If You Are A Lady) And You Forgot That This Happened

#87 2013-03-07 18:17:28

FunDude
Scratcher

coolguy308 wrote:

Teh Day Of All Teh Blod

This Is The Story Of A Day Where There Was All This Blood. A Man Was Walking Around And Blood Started Coming Out Of Him Everywhere. There Was So Much Blood That It Filled Up An Elevator. He Went To The Store And There Was Just Blood All Over The Place! People Were Slipping In It And They Were All Grossed Out. He Tried To Go Swimming And All Of The Sharks Went Nuts And Bittened Everybody. He Got Chased By All The Vampires Ever. One Time The Blood Got A Kid And A Dog. At The End Of The Day Everyone Decided They Would Send Him To Space So That He Would Stop Getting Blood Every Where. The Scariest Part Is That The Man Was You!!! (or He Was A Lady If You Are A Lady) And You Forgot That This Happened

Cool, we already have that story on this thread.

LOL signature fail

#88 2013-03-07 19:25:37

ToxicQuillz
Scratcher

banana500 wrote:

I found it at a flea market. There was this stand, very dirty and unorganized, selling various games for handheld consoles. It's quite astonishing the quantities of bootleg GBA carts you could find at such places, I found all the classics there: Pokemon Naranja, even ChaosBlack. But one caught my eye. This was, of course, Blood Version. The cart was painted crimson, and the sticker had a picture of a Pikachu covered in blood, holding a decapitated Jigglypuff in his arms, grinning wickedly, ichor running down his chin.

Wow. I'd never be so frightened, but so strangely intrigued. The hack looked like one of those you'd find in a creepypasta that people read online, of course those are almost never true, and most of the time end up being quite unaffecting.

But of course, curiosity got the best of me, so I asked the man running the stand "Hey, got any grapes?"

He said "No, we just sell lemonade, but it's cold and it's fresh, and it's all homemade. Can I get you a glass?"

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n232/pensivekristina12/clap.gif

You lived a good four years, Scratch 1.4... May you rest in peace...
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/sad_face.gif

#89 2013-03-07 19:52:12

banana500
Scratcher

ToxicQuillz wrote:

banana500 wrote:

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n232 … 2/clap.gif

Yes, thank you, I'm flattered!!!

'Cause I'm NUMBER ONE.

#90 2013-03-07 20:24:12

ToxicQuillz
Scratcher

Here's a classic.

Patrick wrote:

Once there was an ugly barnacle. He was so ugly that everyone died.

The end.

#91 2013-03-07 20:29:17

BLU_Spy
Scratcher

Frank's Tragical Life by BLU_Spy

Frank, a Martian citizen, went to the market to buy some purple soda. But...

HE DIDN'T FIND ANY PURPLE SODA.

Frank ran away, screaming. He was horrified.

"THE PURPLE SODA IS GONE! GOOOONE!!!"

Then, some cops started chasing him. They believed that Frank was crazy. One of them tripped on a gas can, that was next to a big oil tank. His cigarette started a big explosion, that threw Frank away. He lied on there, unconscious.

... And he never got the soda.

MY TROLLPASTA IS BAD AND I SHOULD FEEL BAD.

Last edited by BLU_Spy (2013-03-07 20:30:04)

I HAVE SWITCHED ACCOUNTS! My new username is NoxSpooth.

#92 2013-03-07 21:23:24

sonicdv
Scratcher

Hyper-Realistic World by sonicdv

Once opon a time, I opened my hyper-realistic eyes and realised that I was on my hyper-realistic bed staring at my hyper-realistic wallpaper. I then went down to get a hyper-realistic bowl of hyper-realistic Froot Loops. After that I hyper-realisticly went up and realized that my hyper-realistic wallpaper came off the hyper-realistic wall and hyper-realisticly ate me.

YOU'RE HYPER-REALISTICLY NEXT!!!!!!!!!

Earth = Mostly Harmless  tongue
GENERATION 31: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment

#93 2013-03-08 19:47:22

FunDude
Scratcher

ToxicQuillz wrote:

Here's a classic.

Patrick wrote:

The end.

not quite a trollpasta, more of a trolly line in general.

LOL signature fail

#94 2013-03-09 02:28:04

Sausagefanclub
Scratcher

sonicdv wrote:

Once opon a time, I opened my hyper-realistic eyes and realised that I was on my hyper-realistic bed staring at my hyper-realistic wallpaper. I then went down to get a hyper-realistic bowl of hyper-realistic Froot Loops. After that I hyper-realisticly went up and realized that my hyper-realistic wallpaper came off the hyper-realistic wall and hyper-realisticly ate me.

The main character isn't realistic enough.

Other than that, great detail! It must have taken years to finance this project. Bravo.

Now for a story of my own:

THE MOST SCARIEST DAY OF THE MY LIFE TODAY by Sausagefanclub

TODAY I SAW A PENNY ON THE GROUND!!! I TRIED TO PICK IT UP BUT I DROPPED IT AND IT FELL TO THE GROUND AND DIED THERE WAS BLOOD EXPLODING EVERYWHERE AND IT GOT ALL OVER MY FACE AND UP MY NOSE AND I COULD TASTE IT
I RAN AWAY SCREEMING AND THEM A GUY CAME UP WITH A GUN AND SED 'GIMME UR MONEE' AND I WAS LIKE 'HERE YOU GO' AND I GAVE HIM THE BLOOD FROM THE PENNY AND HE SED 'THIS ISNT MONEE' AND I SED 'YES IT IS ITS DED MONEE' AND THEN THE GUY RAN AWAY AND DIED
THAT NIGHT I WAS TRAGICALLY KILLED BY THE GHOST OF THE PENNY AND I LIVED ON AS A PENNY MONSTER THAT HIDES IN PEOPLES WALLETS

D END

http://sausagepages1185.weebly.com/uploads/1/4/1/5/14153465/446452.png?525

#95 2013-03-09 11:00:48

sonicdv
Scratcher

Sausagefanclub wrote:

sonicdv wrote:

The main character isn't realistic enough.

Other than that, great detail! It must have taken years to finance this project. Bravo.

Now for a story of my own:

THE MOST SCARIEST DAY OF THE MY LIFE TODAY by Sausagefanclub

TODAY I SAW A PENNY ON THE GROUND!!! I TRIED TO PICK IT UP BUT I DROPPED IT AND IT FELL TO THE GROUND AND DIED THERE WAS BLOOD EXPLODING EVERYWHERE AND IT GOT ALL OVER MY FACE AND UP MY NOSE AND I COULD TASTE IT
I RAN AWAY SCREEMING AND THEM A GUY CAME UP WITH A GUN AND SED 'GIMME UR MONEE' AND I WAS LIKE 'HERE YOU GO' AND I GAVE HIM THE BLOOD FROM THE PENNY AND HE SED 'THIS ISNT MONEE' AND I SED 'YES IT IS ITS DED MONEE' AND THEN THE GUY RAN AWAY AND DIED
THAT NIGHT I WAS TRAGICALLY KILLED BY THE GHOST OF THE PENNY AND I LIVED ON AS A PENNY MONSTER THAT HIDES IN PEOPLES WALLETS

D END

Yes, my character wasn't Hyper-realistic enough. You forgot to curse the next reader. Becuase, Derp, everybody knows that a "You're Next" ending makes it scarier. Derp.

Earth = Mostly Harmless  tongue
GENERATION 31: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment

#96 2013-03-09 11:27:16

FunDude
Scratcher

THE MAZE

One day I played a scary game, it was this maze thingy, and when I beat it this freaky chick popped up.

THE END

PS You're next

LOL signature fail

#97 2013-03-09 11:27:42

banana500
Scratcher

You guys really don't know how to do troll pasta do you. -.-

'Cause I'm NUMBER ONE.

#98 2013-03-09 11:28:28

FunDude
Scratcher

banana500 wrote:

You guys really don't know how to do troll pasta do you. -.-

I made the 2 above story in about 30 seconds and didn't bother to fix any errors.

LOL signature fail

#99 2013-03-09 12:31:33

fivehead
Scratcher

FunDude wrote:

THE MAZE

One day I played a scary game, it was this maze thingy, and when I beat it this freaky chick popped up.

THE END

PS You're next

you know that's a real game, right?

Goodbye 1.4  sad
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mc7sst6hKv1rghkxeo1_500.gifhttp://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mctyxwHfGI1rghkxeo6_250.gif

#100 2013-03-09 18:16:12

ToxicQuillz
Scratcher

FunDude wrote:

ToxicQuillz wrote:

Here's a classic.

Patrick wrote:

The end.

not quite a trollpasta, more of a trolly line in general.

True, true.

Board footer