This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#26 2012-12-26 22:51:52

FunDude
Scratcher

Re: Trollpasta thread

Puffistar3 wrote:

The Scariest Video Game Ever

I just finished playing one of the SCARIEST video games ever. Now, hear me out before saying, "Oh, he's probably just a freak that gets scared of everything." I don't get scared of video games or movies. I've played many survival horror games and have seen many horror movies in my day. The only thing that made me just a tiny bit scared were some parts of Penumbra and Condemned. Amnesia was pretty good. Everything else was just boring. This game was different. VERY different.

You aren't given any sort of backstory to the game at all. As soon as you press play, it throws you right into the game. However, I was able to piece together what the story basically is through finally beating it. Apparently, you're a madman. We're never given the name, but you can guess what it is if you pay attention to the title screen. For some reason, you escaped from whatever mental hospital room you were hiding in. Now, the very horrid state of your mind has transformed the halls of the hospital into nothing but a pitch black maze with the only light being the walls, which glow a deathly blue.

Your character is apparently some type of mad cannibal that you can barely control. You can force him to turn corners in the creepy hallway, but not much else can be done. Your character seems to grab anything and try to eat it; whatever is in front of him is thrown into his mouth and he munches it down.

While playing the game, you're being chased by four hideous and horrifyingly scary ghost monsters. You cannot hurt them at all, and to come even close to one is instant death, in which the ghost latches onto you and rips you inside all, all while you hear the horrible noise of your body being torn.

You can, however, eat some odd objects hidden in the maze, after which your character goes into an even more unstable state. You can literally EAT the ghost monsters. Your character runs right up to them and devours them, only leaving their eyes.

There aren't any words to describe how horrific and terrifying this game is, and I don't want to spoil the surprises for you. Just go ahead and try it for yourself. Google the word Pac-Man and you'll find it on the first search.
_____

Hehe..

I read that one on the creepypasta wiki, I actually didn't know it was pacman until the end LOL.

LOL signature fail

#27 2012-12-26 22:56:47

FunDude
Scratcher

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic-Lost episode.

I did not write this, unfortunately, when first released this was a genuine creepypasta. The original was removed ( I have tried searching it but I can't find it) and only this remains. If you read the entire thing, the 1 thing that was changed is rather obvious...

You didn't know there was a lost episode, did you? You lucky son of a gun. The following entries come from my friend's journal, shortly before his death...

February 2, 2011

Today I got BitTorrent. Downloaded a file saying "Friendship is Magic: The Complete First Season". I'm kinda excited to view it since I don't even think the whole season's out yet.

February 3, 2011

Wanted to view my torrent today but I had all kinds of stuff to do. Maybe tomorrow.

February 4, 2011

Alright, what the heck is up with BitTorrent? How do you use this thing? Man, I should have researched before trying it...

February 5, 2011

Today I saw "BitTorrent for Dummies" at the store. Jackpot. Reading it now, I think I can use it now...

February 6, 2011

Ha ha, this is freakin' awesome! Already saw six episodes, including one that's not even out yet!

February 7, 2011

Why has my torrent all of a sudden started going slow? The quality's started going down too. Maybe it's something with my computer...

February 8, 2011

Viewed the torrent data today. It lists 27 episodes, despite the fact that 26 were announced. That's odd.

5:29 p.m.

Oh my god.

February 9, 2011

I've been haunted...

February 10, 2011

How much more can I take?

February 11, 2011

Is she dead?

Am I?

My friend's death was on February 12, 2011.

Now, here's some info about the actual episode.

I went into his computer, where the episode was disguised as "Math Project.exe" (it was a pretty clever disguise, I didn't even think it was the file before I went into BitTorrent saw it listed after episode #26). I clicked on it, and it opened a .wmv file, despite any normal file saying it was not capable to be viewed. Does BitTorrent even use .wmv? The episode cut directly to the theme song...but the theme song was backwards. I reversed the audio, but then it went silent. I reversed it back, in which it was still backwards, but better then having no sound at all.

The screen suddenly went blank. It cut to Twilight Sparkle, looking depressed...in full-screen. I had never set it to full-screen, I wasn't even touching the darn thing. I was already creeped out. Twilight turned her head, in which a cracking sound was heard. Oh my god. I thought. I think I'm gonna be sick... It showed a graveyard, which said "R.I.P..." and the rest of the name was covered in dirt. Everypony was there, though. I couldn't remember a face that wasn't there. Every OC I had ever seen. Doctor Whooves. DJ PON-3. They were all there, just looking like all purpose in life had been destroyed. Twilight moaned...her face turned blue...

That's when I realized...the ponies were all zombies. There was just one they were trying to bring back from the dead. It was like an apocalypse. I heard a gunshot and screamed. The grave was opened. It was someone I couldn't tell...they were wearing a black mask, and the only sign of them was their red legs.

Then, my computer started to act up. It popped up a window.

"Windows Media Player is not responding. If you close now, you will lose any unsaved data."

I noticed the typo...another message popped up.

"You noticed me..."

The message immediately closed, and the video continued on, but now cut to a black message:

"You are a pirate, and a pirate is free...but not if he resists. The end is neigh...your days are numbered. Run, little boy."

I believed the message...I know it will happen one day...

LOL signature fail

#28 2012-12-27 22:14:36

FunDude
Scratcher

bump

LOL signature fail

#29 2012-12-28 03:27:59

NeilWest
Scratcher

There's a film coming soon called V/H/S which is nothing but a film based on trollpasta.

#30 2012-12-28 03:35:18

fillergames
Scratcher

NeilWest wrote:

There's a film coming soon called V/H/S which is nothing but a film based on trollpasta.

Best movie ever!

http://i50.tinypic.com/2ufvxc5_th.gif Grammer? Whats grammar?

#31 2012-12-29 14:15:38

FunDude
Scratcher

bump

LOL signature fail

#32 2012-12-29 21:51:53

FunDude
Scratcher

bump...

LOL signature fail

#33 2012-12-30 12:53:57

banana500
Scratcher

FunDude wrote:

nama wrote:

banana500 wrote:

I think the most infamous trollpasta ever is Creepybob.wmv. Is that what you meant when you said "GOODBYE SPONGEBOB"?

Goodbye spongebob is different

Both of those are great pieces of literature that will live on forever in the internet and all that other things

exactly. If possible can someone post a clean version of GOODBYE SPONGEBOB?

Posting a clean version of GOODBYE SPONGEBOB is possible.

I dare you to post a clean version of Creepybob.wmv. :P

http://i.imgur.com/jrCyB2r.gif
'Cause I'm NUMBER ONE.

#34 2012-12-30 16:02:39

FunDude
Scratcher

banana500 wrote:

FunDude wrote:

nama wrote:

Both of those are great pieces of literature that will live on forever in the internet and all that other things

Posting a clean version of GOODBYE SPONGEBOB is possible.

I dare you to post a clean version of Creepybob.wmv.  tongue

probably not possible.

LOL signature fail

#35 2012-12-31 13:47:28

FunDude
Scratcher

bump

LOL signature fail

#36 2013-03-02 21:29:36

Animeboy975
Scratcher

Spongebahb Lohst Ephpisode: Hehobine Meetz Spongebahb

DIHS IS TEH SCARIEST CEPPYPASTAH EVR. IHT'S WRST DEN SONIC EXE. IHTS WRSE DEN BEN. IHTS WRSE DEN SQUIHDWERDS SUIHICID. WRSE DEN HOOMIN CEHNTIPIEED. YOO HAHVE BEEN WARND.

I Was In Town Eye Saw A Yrd Sale I Bought A Spongebob Vhs It Said Sb Lost Episode. I Asked The Old Man How Much It Was He Said "yeah Go Bui It!"

I Wehnt Home Anhnd Put Teh Vhs In My Vhs Playr I Sahw It.

Spenghbab Was Sleeping Ihn His Undrwear. Dehn Hehobine Comes In Bikini Bottom And Sees Spenghbab. Dehn It Went Static Den Spehngbab Had Bloodshot Eyes.

Hehobine Ten Came Out Of The Vhs And Transportd Me To Eh Islend.  Dehn 20 Squirlls Came And Ate Me Den Hehobine Said "yr Next"

Last edited by Animeboy975 (2013-03-02 21:33:05)

http://i48.tinypic.com/2zqr6o6.gifMiiverse:Ryanshy47

#37 2013-03-02 21:54:07

fivehead
Scratcher

TROLL PASTA STORY.

So, I went into a shop and bought pasta. I was almost finished eating, but then a piece of pasta turned into a guy with a weird trollface. Then, I ran. And ran. And then i jumped through a window of a pasta shop. All the piece of pasta turned into trolls. I ran to the top of a building for some odd reason. Then, a troll tied TNT to his back and screamed, "BOOOOOOOOOOOOM". All the trolls flew everywhere. But just as i was about to climb down off of the building I saw a troll that survived the explosion. So   
then, when he was just about to push me of the edge of the building, he suddenly morphed into one of my best friends and said, "APRIL FOOLS".

THE END.

Sorry if it was bad. It was my first TrollPasta and i never wrote a creepypasta before.

Last edited by fivehead (2013-03-02 21:54:27)

Goodbye 1.4  sad
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mc7sst6hKv1rghkxeo1_500.gifhttp://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mctyxwHfGI1rghkxeo6_250.gif

#38 2013-03-02 22:18:28

BLU_Spy
Scratcher

Nick's Misadventure by BLU_Spy

Nick woke up in his aunt's basement. He couldn't remember anything that happened moments ago. He looked around, the place was a mess. But since it was dark, he couldn't see anything. He was hungry, thirsty, and alone...

Suddenly, he heard footsteps

Violent footsteps.

Coming near him.

Nick shivered. Something was wrong.

The footsteps came closer...

And closer...

And even closer...

But then they stopped.

Nick was horrified.

He wasn't seeing, but he could hear someone else breathing.

Then, the lights were turned on.

Nick could finally see who was near him.

It was...

"... Aunt Rochelle?"

"..."

"... Is that you?"

His aunt stared at Nick. She took a deep breath, and...

"NOPE. IT'S JUST CHUCK TESTA."

Chuck Testa appeared behind Nick and stabbed him in the back. Then, the entire universe exploded, excluding Mars.

THE END.

Well, I tried.  tongue

Last edited by BLU_Spy (2013-03-02 22:19:30)

I HAVE SWITCHED ACCOUNTS! My new username is NoxSpooth.

#39 2013-03-02 23:02:09

ToxicQuillz
Scratcher

Here's my first attempt at a Trollpasta.

Ratchet.ps3

So, I'm totally a big Ratchet and Clank fan. Though I do not care for the PS3 that much, the only reason I bought one is because I wanted to play the new games. I recently beaten A Crack in Time and I can't wait to play it again. However, when I check my shelf of interesting items, it was gone. I frowned because that means I have to waste my money again.

Suddenly, I heard a knock at the door. I went down stairs to open the door. It was my friend. But something seemed odd about him. His face was pale and he had a zombie like expression on his face. I walked up to him.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

He just moaned and handed me a a copy of A Crack in Time.

"Whoa! For me? Thanks!" I ran into the house, slamed the door and hurried up the stairs, leaving my friend outside where it was freezing. I'm sure he didn't mind.

I popped in the game and firmly grasped the controller, eager to play. But something was wrong. It didn't boot up the same. Instead of the Insomniac Games logo showing up, a bunch of red, bleeding text that said "You silly child...." showed up.

The title screen was the same so I pressed start and pressed on "New Game". I'm very skillful of this series so I chosed the "hardcore" difficulty and I was set! But for some reason, when I started the new game, no cutscene played and I started on Ratchet's level instead of Clank's. Odd, but I didn't mind as I liked Ratchet's levels more than Clank's.

But, instead of starting in the jungle, I was in the village. And the sky was red and all in villagers were dead! The robots were dead, even Qwark was dead! Why was everything dead? My spaceship was repaired at least so I used it to go the next planet.

Next thing I knew, I made Ratchet go to the Krell Canyon to find Alister. But the sky was red too and the water fall was bloody. The music was distorted and all of the alien things were terrified. I walked up to one of them and some text that read "Press X to Kill" popped up. I shruged then pressed the X button. In a horribly gorey and gruesome way, Ratchet killed that thing with his omniwrench. My jaw dropped.

After a few seconds, I went back to playing the game. I adventured a bit more, killed some more of those aliens and eventually found Alister. He was terrified too. I could hear him whisper "Don't kill me...." I tried to run away from Alister to protect him, but the gamer made me press X to kill him. Then suddenly the screen flash and a hyper realistic picture of Ratchet appeared. He had a bunch holes in him, like a slice of Swiss cheese. He was crying blood, had colourless eyes and was smirking an unpleasant smile. "You stupid kid.... You're really gonna get it." some bloody text below said.

I was freaking out by this point. I rushed to my PS3 and unplugged it. I popped the game out and quicky put it back in it's case. Now it's time to throw it into the ocean. But before I could........... I heard a knock on my bedroom door....

Trembling, I slowly opened my door. It was my friend. I gasped. But something didn't feel right. He was snicking.

"What's so funny?" I asked, annoyed.

He tried to tell me "I hacked that game and you fell for it!" He was gasping for breath from laughing so hard.

So I hurled the game at his face and it knocked him down.

Sorry, I rushed. And I've never written a creepypasta before.

Last edited by ToxicQuillz (2013-03-03 13:15:36)

You lived a good four years, Scratch 1.4... May you rest in peace...
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/sad_face.gif

#40 2013-03-03 02:19:41

NeilWest
Scratcher

slndrmn feores: herbrine

i liek slndrmn and whn i plyed minecrft 1 dai i saw herbrine. He ws wif slndrmn. Thy both had hypr realistic eyes so i died.

Lol end.

#41 2013-03-03 08:49:42

RoguePhantom01
Scratcher

wuns dair wuz a guril hoo wuzhoem a loen se loekd aot du weendoe it wuz slndr!!!!! ''boohoo im a tortchurd loenlee sole wll yue luvm e.''
''weel YOLO'' sed the guerl. day lievd hapely evur afture

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y404/orangetelephone/sig2.jpg

#42 2013-03-03 09:26:51

jukyter
Scratcher

im not sure i can read that last one

cause a bird and a fish could fall in love/but where would they live?

#43 2013-03-03 09:30:42

Epicness123
Scratcher

NeilWest wrote:

slndrmn feores: herbrine

i liek slndrmn and whn i plyed minecrft 1 dai i saw herbrine. He ws wif slndrmn. Thy both had hypr realistic eyes so i died.

Lol end.

I can make it better.
Once someguy was on the Brocraft server and he was filming.Then he went back to his house and saw Herobrine.He got so scared he stopped his live stream.The End

I am Epicness123,and I rock!

#44 2013-03-03 10:53:33

sonicdv
Scratcher

THE MOST CLICHE CREEPYPASTA EVAR

I GOT UP TO GO TO DA BATHROOM AND LOOKED IN THE TOILET AND A SKELLETON POPPED OUT AND ATTACKED MEH!!!!!! I THEN WENT TO DA KITCHEN!!! I THEN OPENED THE CABNINTS TO FIND A BURGAH, BUT ALL OF A SUDDEN JEFF THE KILLER CAME OUT AND STABED ME!!! OOOOWWWCCCHHH!!!! IT HURTS SO BBBAAAAADDDD!!!!!!!!! I TURENED ON THE TV TO SCARE JEFF THE KILLER, WHEN I TUREND ON THE TV THE INFAMOS LAVENDUR TOWN MUSIC FROM PUKYMON WAS PLAYING FORM DA SPEAKERS!!!!! I RAN OUTSIDE SO I DON'T HAVE TO HEAR THAT AWFUL MUSIC!!!!! I LOOKED UP AND SAW DA SLENDAMAN!!!! OH CRUD I'M DEAD!!! I WILL DIE RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW!!!! BEFORE I DIE, I MUST GO CHECK DA MAIL!!! WHATS THIS?! ITS A DISK THAT SAYS "SONIC.EXE"  OH CRUD I HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE!!! AS I WAS RUNNING THE SLENDAMAN,JEFF DA KILLA AND THAT SKELLETON WAS CHASING ME!!!!! THEN I TRIPED OVER SOMETHING!!! IT WAS A SONIC PLUSH WITH BLOOD RED EYES!!!!!!!! I HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE!!!!!! AS I WAS RUNNING FOR MY LIFE, I SAW A COPY OF ZELDA MAJORAS MASK LAYING ON DA ROAD!!!! I TOCHED IT AND ALL OF A SUDDEN BEN POPPED OUT!!!! THEN I SAW SQUIDWARD IN REAL LIFE!!!! HE WAS BY SOME CAR SITTING DOWN AND CRYING!!! I WENT TO TALK TO HIM, BUT THEN............... WHEN HE TUREND AROUND HIS FACE LOOKED DIFFERENT!!! HE HAD BLOOD RED EYES AND THE THING THAT SHOCKED ME THE MOST WAS THAT IS FACE WAS VERY HYPER REALISTIC!!!!!! I SCREAMED AND RAN OFF!!! I FOUND A HOUSE WITH A COMPUTER IN IT!!!! I LOCKED THE DOORS AND WINDOWS!!!!!!!!11111!!!!! Now i have calmed down. I won't right in all caps anymore. Instead i will write in normal text!!! I was on this computer and saw somthing strange on the desktop. It was a file dat said "Bros Mario Super 4." I clicked the file and took me to the game. I started out as Mario. (DUH!) 'I made Mario walk to the right for about 25 seconds. The screed started to shake and get all static-ey. Mario looked very worried and scared. I kept making Mario move to the right for about 10 seconds. The screen got darker and darker each step i took. The screen finally went deep dark black. I heard a very low laugh come from the speakers. I was very  SCARED!!'! A sprite appeard on the screen. It looked like my friend who died 3 years ago. Except his eyes looked tired.........AND SCARY!!! I made Mario jump on the sprite that looked like my friend. Then da screen CRASHED and text appeard that said "You should'nt have done that!" OH CRUD!!!!!!!111!!!!1!!1!!1!1111111111 I HEAR JEFF AND THOSE MONSTERS BANGING ON DA DOOR!!! I WILL WRITE IN ALL CAPS NOW BECAUSE I'M SCARED!!! THEY FINALLY BUST DOWN THE DOOR!!! SLENDAMAN GOT HIS HAND ON MY CHEST AND SAID "Why are you running away from us?" I SAID "BECAUSE YOU TRIED TO KILL ME!!!" JEFF GOT SOMETHING FROM HIS POCKET!!! IT WAS A CAKE THAT SAID "Happy birthday!" I SAID "YOU GUYS KNOW WHEN MY MY BIRTHDAY IS?" THEY ALL SAID "Yep." Jeff started to cut the cake and slenda gave me a piece of cake. The skelleton had a hard time eating the cake. I said "What is your name skelleton?" He said "Pop" We all laughed out of stupidity.

THE END

OH WAIT!!!!

I also died that night

THE REAL END

Earth = Mostly Harmless  tongue
GENERATION 31: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment

#45 2013-03-03 10:57:36

opiegs
Scratcher

FunDude wrote:

nama wrote:

banana500 wrote:

I think the most infamous trollpasta ever is Creepybob.wmv. Is that what you meant when you said "GOODBYE SPONGEBOB"?

once spongebob met a guy and the guy said goodbye spongebongpodfyizj0vuxoi cnbvdbyp9

PIEPIEPIE cool

#46 2013-03-03 11:36:02

iTweak0r
Scratcher

NeilWest wrote:

Haunted POKEMON ROM Bootleg

One day, I saw a garage sale. It had everything that I could want; collectables, action figures, comics - but one thing caught my eye. It was a DS cartridge that was blank, other than a white label with 'POKEMON RED' scrawled crudely with a black marker pen. It costed £3.99 and was considerably cheaper than the real thing. The man who was selling the item was wearing a hunter's attire, with long hair and a stubble.

Some might say, those daggers eventually killed me.

Spot how many cliches I added!

Hey that happened in my dream long before I read that post! with the red gf logo and not turning off the system

Make it in Scratch! because it's cooler when it's made in scratch
http://i.imgur.com/D4iqPHR.png

#47 2013-03-03 11:39:26

iTweak0r
Scratcher

Puffistar3 wrote:

The Scariest Video Game Ever

I just finished playing one of the SCARIEST video games ever. Now, hear me out before saying, "Oh, he's probably just a freak that gets scared of everything." I don't get scared of video games or movies. I've played many survival horror games and have seen many horror movies in my day. The only thing that made me just a tiny bit scared were some parts of Penumbra and Condemned. Amnesia was pretty good. Everything else was just boring. This game was different. VERY different.

There aren't any words to describe how horrific and terrifying this game is, and I don't want to spoil the surprises for you. Just go ahead and try it for yourself. Google the word Pac-Man and you'll find it on the first search.
_____

Hehe..

LOLOLOL  big_smile

Make it in Scratch! because it's cooler when it's made in scratch
http://i.imgur.com/D4iqPHR.png

#48 2013-03-03 11:41:05

banana500
Scratcher

Guys you don't understand the point of trollpasta.
It's not all misspellings and grammar problems and cliches.
It's supposed to start out like something real, then slowly go into something that makes it hilarious.
Creepybob.wmv is the only troll pasta that I have seen do this successfully.

http://i.imgur.com/jrCyB2r.gif
'Cause I'm NUMBER ONE.

#49 2013-03-03 11:52:35

777w
Scratcher

banana500 wrote:

Guys you don't understand the point of trollpasta.
It's not all misspellings and grammar problems and cliches.
It's supposed to start out like something real, then slowly go into something that makes it hilarious.

well it depends on what sort of trollpasta
the bad grammer and cliche is a type of trollpasta but i much prefer something more subtle or, like you said, something that starts off serious and slowly becomes sillier as it goes along

#50 2013-03-03 11:53:31

sonicdv
Scratcher

BLU_Spy wrote:

Nick's Misadventure by BLU_Spy

Nick woke up in his aunt's basement. He couldn't remember anything that happened moments ago. He looked around, the place was a mess. But since it was dark, he couldn't see anything. He was hungry, thirsty, and alone...

Suddenly, he heard footsteps

Violent footsteps.

Coming near him.

Nick shivered. Something was wrong.

The footsteps came closer...

And closer...

And even closer...

But then they stopped.

Nick was horrified.

He wasn't seeing, but he could hear someone else breathing.

Then, the lights were turned on.

Nick could finally see who was near him.

It was...

"... Aunt Rochelle?"

"..."

"... Is that you?"

His aunt stared at Nick. She took a deep breath, and...

"NOPE. IT'S JUST CHUCK TESTA."

Chuck Testa appeared behind Nick and stabbed him in the back. Then, the entire universe exploded, excluding Mars.

THE END.

Well, I tried.  tongue

It's better then I can do.

Earth = Mostly Harmless  tongue
GENERATION 31: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment

Board footer