This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#1 2012-12-21 22:17:33

FunDude
Scratcher

Trollpasta thread

Hey, Samid and other creepypasta readers have their thread, let's make our own! this is a thread for TROLLPASTA! no creepypastas should be posted here. there are 3 kinds of trollpasta.

Type 1: Horrible trollpasta.

This is my least favorite type, it is basicclly things like tEH DAY OF ALL TEH BLUD or AND THEN A SKELETON POPPED OUT. Both of them are clean, so read them to get an idea.

Type 2:  " shock" ending.

Something that seems like a real creepypasta, but has a silly or non scary ending. This can be as simple as ending with, And then a skeleton popped out, Or something more satirical.

Type 3: Satire Creepypastas.

The name says it, these often parody cliches or overly used OCs and ripoffs.

A final note: Just because it is on the trollpasta wiki does not mean it can instantly go here. That wiki also has rants against the Creepypasta wiki, as well as notable rage quits.

THE LAST AND MOST IMPORTANT NOTE! Be sure to MANUALLY CENSOR the story. Trollpastas are normally not very long. The very notable trollpasta GOODBYE SPONGEBOB is a classic trollpasta, but is loaded with inappropriate subjects and is loaded with curses.

LOL signature fail

#2 2012-12-22 05:15:42

DigiTechs
Scratcher

Re: Trollpasta thread

I suppose this is a trollpasta, then:
TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO! *trollface*

If I were you, I wouldn't go round singing the song. e.e

I'm back.
Maybe.

#3 2012-12-22 11:50:42

FunDude
Scratcher

DigiTechs wrote:

I suppose this is a trollpasta, then:
TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO! *trollface*

If I were you, I wouldn't go round singing the song. e.e

sorry that is not a trollpasta. this is a troll pasta.

TEH DAY OF ALL TEH BLOD

THIS IS THE STORY OF A DAY WHERE THERE WAS ALL THIS BLOOD. A MAN WAS WALKING AROUND AND BLOOD STARTED COMING OUT OF HIM EVERYWHERE. THERE WAS SO MUCH BLOOD THAT IT FILLED UP AN ELEVATOR. HE WENT TO THE STORE AND THERE WAS JUST BLOOD ALL OVER THE PLACE! PEOPLE WERE SLIPPING IN IT AND THEY WERE ALL GROSSED OUT. HE TRIED TO GO SWIMMING AND ALL OF THE SHARKS WENT NUTS AND BITTENED EVERYBODY. HE GOT CHASED BY ALL THE VAMPIRES EVER. ONE TIME THE BLOOD GOT A KID AND A DOG. AT THE END OF THE DAY EVERYONE DECIDED THEY WOULD SEND HIM TO SPACE SO THAT HE WOULD STOP GETTING BLOOD EVERY WHERE. THE SCARIEST PART IS THAT THE MAN WAS YOU!!! (OR HE WAS A LADY IF YOU ARE A LADY) AND YOU FORGOT THAT THIS HAPPENED

LOL signature fail

#4 2012-12-22 12:07:31

banana500
Scratcher

I think the most infamous trollpasta ever is Creepybob.wmv. Is that what you meant when you said "GOODBYE SPONGEBOB"?

http://i.imgur.com/jrCyB2r.gif
'Cause I'm NUMBER ONE.

#5 2012-12-22 13:16:32

nama
Scratcher

banana500 wrote:

I think the most infamous trollpasta ever is Creepybob.wmv. Is that what you meant when you said "GOODBYE SPONGEBOB"?

Goodbye spongebob is different

Both of those are great pieces of literature that will live on forever in the internet and all that other things

Last edited by nama (2012-12-22 13:16:42)

You say goodbye to 1.4, I say hello to 2.0.

#6 2012-12-22 14:23:12

FunDude
Scratcher

nama wrote:

banana500 wrote:

Goodbye spongebob is different

Both of those are great pieces of literature that will live on forever in the internet and all that other things

exactly. If possible can someone post a clean version of GOODBYE SPONGEBOB?

LOL signature fail

#7 2012-12-22 23:40:58

ToxicQuillz
Scratcher

Here's a classic.

So ur wid yo honi wen the phone ringz. U ansr it n da voice sayz "wut r u doin wit ma daughter?"

u tel ur girl n she say "ma dad is ded."

THEN WHO WAS PHONE?

Last edited by ToxicQuillz (2012-12-22 23:43:08)

You lived a good four years, Scratch 1.4... May you rest in peace...
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/sad_face.gif

#8 2012-12-22 23:48:25

fillergames
Scratcher

Really Scary Storyehs

ONE DAY TEH MONKEHS STOLE MEH MONEYZ HE THAN RANS TO THE BATHROOMZ AFTER HE THREWRD THA MONEHZ IN ZE TIOTLETHS AND EXPLODED IT LOLZ 

THE EDNZ

Last edited by fillergames (2012-12-22 23:51:06)

http://i50.tinypic.com/2ufvxc5_th.gif Grammer? Whats grammar?

#9 2012-12-23 06:25:46

RoguePhantom01
Scratcher

Pokemon Damnation Red

One day, I strolled into town and found a small shop down a dark alley. A sign above the door read, 'The Little Shop That Wasn't Here Yesterday (and Won't Be Here Tomorrow, or the Day After Tommorow, ect.)' Inside was a little old man sitting behind a small desk. The rest of the dusty, damp room was empty.

'Hello, what Customer like today?' he asked.
'A game for my 3DS,' I said.
'Sir, okay,' he said. He reached under his desk and fumbled about for a second.
'You like Pokemon? Customer like Pokemon? Seller have Pokemon game for Customer. Seller have Pokemon Damnation Red for Customer. Customer also have Epic Mickey: Creepypasta Edition. Two for One offer.' He pulled out a blank DS game case and a Wii game. On the case of the Wii game was a picture of Mickey, his eyes bleeding as he laughs psychotically.
'€4, please,' the man said. I gave him the money.
'Bye bye, you go now,' he said. I walked out of the shop, and I didn't look back.

Back home, I noticed that Mickey had moved slightly. I threw the Wii game out the window and got out my 3DS.

Do you like it so far? I didn't put much effort into this at all, as I posted this on my IPod.

Last edited by RoguePhantom01 (2012-12-23 06:26:41)

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y404/orangetelephone/sig2.jpg

#10 2012-12-23 09:14:14

Luigitailsdoll45
Scratcher

cheynese shawp

i want into a chinese food shop to get fried reyce on day.
i telked to da managa he said 'we now hav hno fryed reyce'
then his face beycame beyger
beyger
and beyger
and redyer
untyli he was evil
he keeled me he ways a demon

Derpcepticon.

#11 2012-12-23 12:11:56

3DSfan12345
Scratcher

I was playing Pokémon.
Then I died.

R.I.P Scratch 1.4
July 7,2009-May 5,2013

#12 2012-12-23 12:14:51

Wickimen
Scratcher

so-called trollpasta does not exist separate of regular, uh, "creepypasta"
without it around for comparison it's not funny, just rather
there
and honestly sometimes i can't tell serious ones apart from the troll ones
the humor lies in that they are actually very similar in many cases

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

#13 2012-12-23 13:41:36

banana500
Scratcher

Wickimen wrote:

so-called trollpasta does not exist separate of regular, uh, "creepypasta"
without it around for comparison it's not funny, just rather
there
and honestly sometimes i can't tell serious ones apart from the troll ones
the humor lies in that they are actually very similar in many cases

True, actually, most creepypasta is so cliched and silly nowadays that the distinction between serious pasta and troll pasta is now quite nebulous.

http://i.imgur.com/jrCyB2r.gif
'Cause I'm NUMBER ONE.

#14 2012-12-23 13:55:32

FunDude
Scratcher

RoguePhantom01 wrote:

Pokemon Damnation Red

One day, I strolled into town and found a small shop down a dark alley. A sign above the door read, 'The Little Shop That Wasn't Here Yesterday (and Won't Be Here Tomorrow, or the Day After Tommorow, ect.)' Inside was a little old man sitting behind a small desk. The rest of the dusty, damp room was empty.

'You like Pokemon? Customer like Pokemon? Seller have Pokemon game for Customer. Seller have Pokemon Damnation Red for Customer. Customer also have Epic Mickey: Creepypasta Edition. Two for One offer.' He pulled out a blank DS game case and a Wii game. On the case of the Wii game was a picture of Mickey, his eyes bleeding as he laughs psychotically.
'Bye bye, you go now,' he said. I walked out of the shop, and I didn't look back.

Back home, I noticed that Mickey had moved slightly. I threw the Wii game out the window and got out my 3DS.

Do you like it so far? I didn't put much effort into this at all, as I posted this on my IPod.

LOL

LOL signature fail

#15 2012-12-23 14:29:51

RoguePhantom01
Scratcher

Pokemon Damnation Red

Back home, I noticed that Mickey had moved slightly. I threw the Wii game out the window and got out my 3DS.  I put the Pokemon game into the 3DS and started it up. I was greeted by lovely sounds of people being burned alive. ‘YOU WILL ROT IN HELL’ flashed repeatedly on the screen. After a minute or so, the Nintendo logo came onscreen, except it was a little different. It said ‘NintenDEADo’.
The game then immediately jumped to some creepy old man giving me a Pokémon. It was a Lillipup, for some reason. Then I was sent out into this lonely, desolate world. Then it hit me:

THE MUSIC STARTED FIVE SECONDS LATER THAN IT SHOULD HAVE!

I screamed in horror and threw the 3DS at the wall. The room darkened, and a loud, satanic voice yelled, ‘PLAY THE GAME!’ I lunged for the 3DS. Sure enough, it was still going. I went into some long grass and battle music played. I was against a Mew. One of my options caught my eye. It read ‘* to Rot in Hell’. I chose it and the screen went black. Mew’s pained cries filled the air. It flickered to an image of Mew burning to death, its eyes hyper-realistic and pleading. It was thrashing in a pool of lava.
I awoke in my bed. I discovered later that day that the game was gone.

THEN WHAT WAS GAME?!

TADA! It's done! Constructive crit appreciated!

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y404/orangetelephone/sig2.jpg

#16 2012-12-23 22:46:36

FunDude
Scratcher

RoguePhantom01 wrote:

Pokemon Damnation Red

Back home, I noticed that Mickey had moved slightly. I threw the Wii game out the window and got out my 3DS.  I put the Pokemon game into the 3DS and started it up. I was greeted by lovely sounds of people being burned alive. ‘YOU WILL ROT IN HELL’ flashed repeatedly on the screen. After a minute or so, the Nintendo logo came onscreen, except it was a little different. It said ‘NintenDEADo’.
The game then immediately jumped to some creepy old man giving me a Pokémon. It was a Lillipup, for some reason. Then I was sent out into this lonely, desolate world. Then it hit me:

THE MUSIC STARTED FIVE SECONDS LATER THAN IT SHOULD HAVE!

I screamed in horror and threw the 3DS at the wall. The room darkened, and a loud, satanic voice yelled, ‘PLAY THE GAME!’ I lunged for the 3DS. Sure enough, it was still going. I went into some long grass and battle music played. I was against a Mew. One of my options caught my eye. It read ‘* to Rot in Hell’. I chose it and the screen went black. Mew’s pained cries filled the air. It flickered to an image of Mew burning to death, its eyes hyper-realistic and pleading. It was thrashing in a pool of lava.
I awoke in my bed. I discovered later that day that the game was gone.

THEN WHAT WAS GAME?!

TADA! It's done! Constructive crit appreciated!

Good job!

LOL signature fail

#17 2012-12-24 09:28:36

NeilWest
Scratcher

Haunted POKEMON ROM Bootleg

One day, I saw a garage sale. It had everything that I could want; collectables, action figures, comics - but one thing caught my eye. It was a DS cartridge that was blank, other than a white label with 'POKEMON RED' scrawled crudely with a black marker pen. It costed £3.99 and was considerably cheaper than the real thing. The man who was selling the item was wearing a hunter's attire, with long hair and a stubble.

I ran home, excited to play the classic game. I slotted the game in my DS and after some fiddling about (the cartridge wasn't read immediately), the game was read - however the DS cartridge's info wasn't shown - just 'POKEMON RED BOOTLEG'. I opened the game and the Game Freak logo was red and twitching slightly, nothing too bad. The game menu showed, with only the 'New Game' button showing. I clicked it, and Professor Oak appeared.

He said, 'YOU MUST GO. I WARN YOU. THERE IS NO ESCAPE.' A flash then showed, then showing a mangled and dismembered Professor Oak slowly crawling towards the screen saying, 'I TOLD YOU. I WARNED YOU. THERE IS NO ESCAPE.' He then stopped moving and the screen faded out. I relentlessly tried turning the power off but there was no response. I had no other choice but to play on. I regret that decision, even to this day.

The player then woke up, looking around cluelessly in a bloodstained and tattered bedroom, presumely his. This had all happened straight after Oak's death, no name or gender or anything. I had 6 pokemon, 5 unowns spelling, 'ESCAPE' and a Piku named, 'NOW'. I went downstairs to find a trail of blood leading to my mum who's final words were, 'Son, why did you not escape?'. I shakingly left my home to find Dawn with a knife saying, 'You're next.'.

She then entered me a battle - even though she had no Pokemon, but it said 'DAWN entered the battle.' 'You choose NOW'. My Piku was shiny and had four moves; Trick Room, Shadow Claw, Shadowball and Roar. I know that those aren't nornal moves for a Piku. I used Shadowball while DAWN used Knife - it instantly killed my Piku. She did the same with my Unowns, who each had Roar, their only moves. But then, my person then entered battle with DAWN.

Ash had four moves; Knife, Punch, Gun and Dodge. None were Pokemon moves. I used Gun, which seemed sensible. This drained DAWN's health to a minimum - leaving a small percentage. She flinched, with a message. 'Why didn't you escape? Team Rocket will find us and - experiment.' Then, two Team Rocket members then came and said, 'HEY LOOK. HERES TWO HAPPY MEALS.'

The game the showed a picture of Jesse and James with hyper-realistic eyes and bloody daggers. I then set fire to the console, hoping that it would never happen again. That night, the image kept re-appearing in my mind - until I woke up, and jumped out of the window. I'm not in a coma, where the image haunts me forever.

Some might say, those daggers eventually killed me.

Spot how many cliches I added!

#18 2012-12-24 11:22:01

FunDude
Scratcher

NeilWest wrote:

Haunted POKEMON ROM Bootleg

One day, I saw a garage sale. It had everything that I could want; collectables, action figures, comics - but one thing caught my eye. It was a DS cartridge that was blank, other than a white label with 'POKEMON RED' scrawled crudely with a black marker pen. It costed £3.99 and was considerably cheaper than the real thing. The man who was selling the item was wearing a hunter's attire, with long hair and a stubble.

I ran home, excited to play the classic game. I slotted the game in my DS and after some fiddling about (the cartridge wasn't read immediately), the game was read - however the DS cartridge's info wasn't shown - just 'POKEMON RED BOOTLEG'. I opened the game and the Game Freak logo was red and twitching slightly, nothing too bad. The game menu showed, with only the 'New Game' button showing. I clicked it, and Professor Oak appeared.

He said, 'YOU MUST GO. I WARN YOU. THERE IS NO ESCAPE.' A flash then showed, then showing a mangled and dismembered Professor Oak slowly crawling towards the screen saying, 'I TOLD YOU. I WARNED YOU. THERE IS NO ESCAPE.' He then stopped moving and the screen faded out. I relentlessly tried turning the power off but there was no response. I had no other choice but to play on. I regret that decision, even to this day.

The player then woke up, looking around cluelessly in a bloodstained and tattered bedroom, presumely his. This had all happened straight after Oak's death, no name or gender or anything. I had 6 pokemon, 5 unowns spelling, 'ESCAPE' and a Piku named, 'NOW'. I went downstairs to find a trail of blood leading to my mum who's final words were, 'Son, why did you not escape?'. I shakingly left my home to find Dawn with a knife saying, 'You're next.'.

She then entered me a battle - even though she had no Pokemon, but it said 'DAWN entered the battle.' 'You choose NOW'. My Piku was shiny and had four moves; Trick Room, Shadow Claw, Shadowball and Roar. I know that those aren't nornal moves for a Piku. I used Shadowball while DAWN used Knife - it instantly killed my Piku. She did the same with my Unowns, who each had Roar, their only moves. But then, my person then entered battle with DAWN.

Ash had four moves; Knife, Punch, Gun and Dodge. None were Pokemon moves. I used Gun, which seemed sensible. This drained DAWN's health to a minimum - leaving a small percentage. She flinched, with a message. 'Why didn't you escape? Team Rocket will find us and - experiment.' Then, two Team Rocket members then came and said, 'HEY LOOK. HERES TWO HAPPY MEALS.'

The game the showed a picture of Jesse and James with hyper-realistic eyes and bloody daggers. I then set fire to the console, hoping that it would never happen again. That night, the image kept re-appearing in my mind - until I woke up, and jumped out of the window. I'm not in a coma, where the image haunts me forever.

Some might say, those daggers eventually killed me.

Spot how many cliches I added!

Lotsa Spagetti, I mean cliches

LOL signature fail

#19 2012-12-24 11:25:09

FunDude
Scratcher

ToxicQuillz wrote:

Here's a classic.

So ur wid yo honi wen the phone ringz. U ansr it n da voice sayz "wut r u doin wit ma daughter?"

u tel ur girl n she say "ma dad is ded."

THEN WHO WAS PHONE?

you forgot a ton of text, there was way more in the real version.

LOL signature fail

#20 2012-12-24 13:10:30

NeilWest
Scratcher

Sm gys wr sktn whn 1 sd, 'omg slndrmn!' slndrmn ws actlly my bddy, bt thn anthr slndrmn cme nd klld hm,

SO WHO WS SLNDRMN?

Noticethatnearlyallthevowelshavebeentakenout. TROLLOLOLOLOL

#21 2012-12-25 13:44:01

FunDude
Scratcher

bump

LOL signature fail

#22 2012-12-25 14:23:23

Cozyhut3
Scratcher

As a non-brony, I proudly state the following:

So der wuz twu ponieys and dah furst poneih wars ervil and killed da uthor wun and mad hur into kupkaces dah end. :B

#23 2012-12-26 15:43:52

FunDude
Scratcher

bump

LOL signature fail

#24 2012-12-26 16:38:49

Sausagefanclub
Scratcher

Placeholder Title

Dis is cripipasta about a giy righting a cripipasta hey whos that

im dead

d end

http://sausagepages1185.weebly.com/uploads/1/4/1/5/14153465/446452.png?525

#25 2012-12-26 16:44:34

Puffistar3
Scratcher

The Scariest Video Game Ever

I just finished playing one of the SCARIEST video games ever. Now, hear me out before saying, "Oh, he's probably just a freak that gets scared of everything." I don't get scared of video games or movies. I've played many survival horror games and have seen many horror movies in my day. The only thing that made me just a tiny bit scared were some parts of Penumbra and Condemned. Amnesia was pretty good. Everything else was just boring. This game was different. VERY different.

You aren't given any sort of backstory to the game at all. As soon as you press play, it throws you right into the game. However, I was able to piece together what the story basically is through finally beating it. Apparently, you're a madman. We're never given the name, but you can guess what it is if you pay attention to the title screen. For some reason, you escaped from whatever mental hospital room you were hiding in. Now, the very horrid state of your mind has transformed the halls of the hospital into nothing but a pitch black maze with the only light being the walls, which glow a deathly blue.

Your character is apparently some type of mad cannibal that you can barely control. You can force him to turn corners in the creepy hallway, but not much else can be done. Your character seems to grab anything and try to eat it; whatever is in front of him is thrown into his mouth and he munches it down.

While playing the game, you're being chased by four hideous and horrifyingly scary ghost monsters. You cannot hurt them at all, and to come even close to one is instant death, in which the ghost latches onto you and rips you inside all, all while you hear the horrible noise of your body being torn.

You can, however, eat some odd objects hidden in the maze, after which your character goes into an even more unstable state. You can literally EAT the ghost monsters. Your character runs right up to them and devours them, only leaving their eyes.

There aren't any words to describe how horrific and terrifying this game is, and I don't want to spoil the surprises for you. Just go ahead and try it for yourself. Google the word Pac-Man and you'll find it on the first search.
_____

Hehe..

Last edited by Puffistar3 (2012-12-26 16:45:26)

http://24.media.tumblr.com/92ef487a2dd7501e039bf89ba0f511fe/tumblr_mmazaby4ov1qan8f1o1_500.gif

Board footer