This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#1 2012-12-09 11:21:32

powermario67
Scratcher

Project Ideas Needed!

I'm thinking about making a cool game, but I don't have any ideas! If you have an idea use this form to tell me!

--FORM--
Title:
Genre:
Storyline:

~~~~~~~~ Pico Gaming Inc. ~~~~~~~~

#2 2012-12-09 11:26:53

GenChico
Scratcher

Re: Project Ideas Needed!

Title:Luigi's adventure
Genre:platformer
Storyline: This time Luigi's princess is taken by the evil bowser and it's up to Luigi to save. He has to Sprint, jump, and climb his way to victory.

If you do decide to use my idea please give me credit.

http://i.imgur.com/Cb8HC.png

#3 2012-12-09 11:35:50

Borrego6165
Scratcher

Title: Chicken Chow Mein!
Genre: Action/ Adventure
Storyline: You are a warrior. You must destroy the evil frog who can turn chickens into monsters! He is trying to get rid of all of the sacred chicken recipes so that no one will eat chicken, therefore, he will have a larger army. Remember, they turn into really cool monsters, so no you will not be fighting actual chickens, they're ex-chickens. You must explore different dungeons to get to the sacred recipes, and collect them before the evil frog does.

Generation:4001 Build a beautiful city, with over 50 objects and over 10000 tiles per city! This simulates traffic, pollution, tourism, crime and more!

#4 2013-01-28 16:48:04

eveadelekitty
Scratcher

Title: Escape from the Book (you can rename it if you want)
Genre:Puzzle/Platformer
Storyline: You play a 16-year-old boy named Connor, who reads a book with his German Shepherd named Pedro but gets sucked into the book, with only a backpack he found on the ground, filled with things. You control Connor, for the most part. He can use certain things in certain ways, helpful when you need to solve a puzzle. You can switch to playing as Pedro, too. He can eat dog food, and different kinds will give him different status effects and abilities. (e.g. Spicy Food ups speed and deals Fire Damage in each attack until effect wears off, Puppy Food increases HP.) At the beginning of the story, in the first cutscene (other than intro) Connor is alone without Pedro, and realizes Pedro is a blue ball of light next to him. Cue Voice, a strange creature with no body but only a voice. Kind of like Echo. Voice introduces herself and reveals that he'd been cursed when he entered the book, so he could only be there alone. Voice is like your Navi, teaching you how to switch characters. Connor is a red ball when you play as Pedro, by the way. (Later in the story, you can call Pedro as Connor so that he can change from a ball and be ridden by Connor.) You need to use different items to solve puzzles, and the rest is platforming.

Last edited by eveadelekitty (2013-01-28 16:49:20)

Board footer