This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#76 2012-12-13 01:34:04

throughthefire
Scratcher

Re: What Inspired Your Signature?

This signature is inspired by my lack of motivation to type a simple URL in the web browser.

Back. For now. Maybe.

#77 2012-12-14 16:42:05

transparent
Scratcher

Weblad wrote:

i added the last part to my signature because yknow i moved accounts twice and i want people to know who i am yeah

I know who you are. Hey.

yes, yes i do.

#78 2012-12-15 20:01:02

GenChico
Scratcher

I just got my new sig today.

My sig is inspired from my name, General Chico. The U.S.A. dosen't really how much of a reason aside from me being from the Unites States.

http://i.imgur.com/Cb8HC.png

#79 2012-12-15 23:01:29

bananaman114
Scratcher

a curious case of citric confectionery corrupting camouflaged and crippled coalitions, correlated to callous criminals and crooks, concealing comrades cooking caramel corn, concurring with crooked camels and corporations covered in cryptic christmas cards collectively caressing the conscious and cognitive capabilities of circus performers who clobber clams clipping clocks climaxing with the christian consultant cooking cereal and cod, claiming cruddy celery and crispy cabbage,  and cackling while convulsing as he corks crinkled and crushed combs. Carbon creates cumulonimbus clouds, consistently clucking chickens clubs crust, critiquing current celtic collaborations as cabbies crow at cars clustered with cabinets, cellos, and cacti coated in cocoa and caffeine as calico cats are in cahoots with cows cajoling carolling calcium cucumber calculating calm  calenders computing cameras camping in canada and Connecticut as Coraline calls her comparable creole com-padre crying in candied and closed cabooses coexisting with circling canned calamaties as this caper comes to a cap, not that it's worth considering, he's probably on cocaine anyway.

Last edited by bananaman114 (2012-12-15 23:21:47)

the sun still shines

#80 2012-12-15 23:02:50

luiysia
Scratcher

cool

http://i50.tinypic.com/dx00pd.gif

#81 2012-12-15 23:05:01

fillergames
Scratcher

My new one is Derpy shuffling that someone made for me. I know the animation looks a bit stiff. Just call it Derpy bot or something.

http://i50.tinypic.com/2ufvxc5_th.gif Grammer? Whats grammar?

#82 2012-12-15 23:22:45

luiysia
Scratcher

bananaman114 wrote:

a curious case of citric confectionery corrupting camouflaged and crippled coalitions, correlated to callous criminals and crooks, concealing comrades cooking caramel corn, concurring with crooked camels and corporations covered in cryptic christmas cards collectively caressing the conscious and cognitive capabilities of circus performers who clobber clams clipping clocks climaxing with the christian consultant cooking cereal and cod, claiming cruddy celery and crispy cabbage,  and cackling while convulsing as he corks crinkled and crushed combs. Carbon creates cumulonimbus clouds, consistently clucking chickens clubs crust, critiquing current celtic collaborations as cabbies crow at cars clustered with cabinets, cellos, and cacti coated in cocoa and caffeine as calico cats are in cahoots with cows cajoling carolling calcium cucumber calculating calm  calenders computing cameras camping in canada and Connecticut as Coraline calls her comparable creole com-padre crying in candied and closed cabooses coexisting with circling canned calamaties as this caper comes to a cap, not that it's worth considering, he's probably on cocaine anyway.

holy crud

Last edited by luiysia (2012-12-15 23:22:52)

http://i50.tinypic.com/dx00pd.gif

#83 2012-12-15 23:24:40

bananaman114
Scratcher

luiysia wrote:

cool

convenient, is it not?

the sun still shines

#84 2012-12-15 23:28:27

bananaman114
Scratcher

luiysia wrote:

bananaman114 wrote:

holy crud

now i'm thinking of more words that start with c
crazy
condemn
etc.

the sun still shines

#85 2012-12-16 03:38:22

NeilWest
Scratcher

bananaman114 wrote:

a curious case of citric confectionery corrupting camouflaged and crippled coalitions, correlated to callous criminals and crooks, concealing comrades cooking caramel corn, concurring with crooked camels and corporations covered in cryptic christmas cards collectively caressing the conscious and cognitive capabilities of circus performers who clobber clams clipping clocks climaxing with the christian consultant cooking cereal and cod, claiming cruddy celery and crispy cabbage,  and cackling while convulsing as he corks crinkled and crushed combs. Carbon creates cumulonimbus clouds, consistently clucking chickens clubs crust, critiquing current celtic collaborations as cabbies crow at cars clustered with cabinets, cellos, and cacti coated in cocoa and caffeine as calico cats are in cahoots with cows cajoling carolling calcium cucumber calculating calm  calenders computing cameras camping in canada and Connecticut as Coraline calls her comparable creole com-padre crying in candied and closed cabooses coexisting with circling canned calamaties as this caper comes to a cap, not that it's worth considering, he's probably on ******* anyway.

Please don't mention drugs on this website but yeah, very creative.

#86 2012-12-16 08:02:52

fillergames
Scratcher

throughthefire wrote:

This signature is inspired by my lack of motivation to type a simple URL in the web browser.

That takes like 10 seconds. How do you not have motivation to do that?

http://i50.tinypic.com/2ufvxc5_th.gif Grammer? Whats grammar?

#87 2012-12-16 14:27:54

bananaman114
Scratcher

NeilWest wrote:

bananaman114 wrote:

a curious case of citric confectionery corrupting camouflaged and crippled coalitions, correlated to callous criminals and crooks, concealing comrades cooking caramel corn, concurring with crooked camels and corporations covered in cryptic christmas cards collectively caressing the conscious and cognitive capabilities of circus performers who clobber clams clipping clocks climaxing with the christian consultant cooking cereal and cod, claiming cruddy celery and crispy cabbage,  and cackling while convulsing as he corks crinkled and crushed combs. Carbon creates cumulonimbus clouds, consistently clucking chickens clubs crust, critiquing current celtic collaborations as cabbies crow at cars clustered with cabinets, cellos, and cacti coated in cocoa and caffeine as calico cats are in cahoots with cows cajoling carolling calcium cucumber calculating calm  calenders computing cameras camping in canada and Connecticut as Coraline calls her comparable creole com-padre crying in candied and closed cabooses coexisting with circling canned calamaties as this caper comes to a cap, not that it's worth considering, he's probably on ******* anyway.

Because it's okay to have an entire thread about a mass murder but mentioning the word cocaine is a horrible crime?

the sun still shines

#88 2012-12-16 14:45:06

777w
Scratcher

bananaman114 wrote:

NeilWest wrote:

bananaman114 wrote:

Because it's okay to have an entire thread about a mass murder but mentioning the word cocaine is a horrible crime?

they removed my signature for a while because it said mentioned smoking "sea weed" so yeah i guess so

#89 2012-12-16 14:46:21

imnotbob
Scratcher

Homestuck

PesterChum Handle: annoyingAnchorman
durp yo terezi sup sup gotta beat john gotta beat john

#90 2012-12-17 02:29:02

NeilWest
Scratcher

777w wrote:

bananaman114 wrote:

NeilWest wrote:

they removed my signature for a while because it said mentioned smoking "sea weed" so yeah i guess so

Shouldn't have included the space.

#91 2012-12-23 21:18:17

zubblewu
Scratcher

thiſ waſ inſpired by ſketchy thingſ and ſketchy people

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

#92 2012-12-23 21:19:49

777w
Scratcher

NeilWest wrote:

777w wrote:

bananaman114 wrote:

Shouldn't have included the space.

i didnt include the space, it was a picture by another person

#93 2012-12-23 21:20:29

Weblad
Scratcher

the one line of text in my current signature was inspired by my extreme procrastination and the fact that EYES ARENT SCARY ANYMORE!!!!!
and madotsukis there for the same reasons as always

shsl person who never visits the scratch forums ever anymore
http://i1136.photobucket.com/albums/n497/TotesTotesTotes/Stuff%20I%20saved/witcxheffectrtrr.png

#94 2012-12-23 21:28:28

MrFlash67
Scratcher

Christmas and ScratchClub.TK

Who would win, SOPA or PIPA?

#95 2012-12-23 22:36:11

owetre18
Scratcher

What does my sig even look like, anyways?

Oh yeah. It's my website, my Planetminecraft sigcard, and something special under it  wink .

Last edited by owetre18 (2012-12-23 22:36:45)

#96 2012-12-24 03:38:47

bluecat600
Scratcher

Minecraft.  big_smile

I gaze off into the boundless skyline, noteblock choirs playin in the sunshine, turn round pick up my sword and wield the blade that once forced evil mobs to yield, if this battle shall leave me slain, I know Herobrine still calls my name, better just take a stand, that was when I ruled the land.

#97 2012-12-24 03:58:26

jukyter
Scratcher

because i got 1 billion posts  wink

cause a bird and a fish could fall in love/but where would they live?

#98 2012-12-24 04:10:44

whizzer
Scratcher

jukyter wrote:

because i got 1 billion posts  wink

?

Mine is because I needed a new signature and because I needed to advertise my project.

http://i46.tinypic.com/33df6me.png I'm whizzer0 for all things Minecraft.

#99 2012-12-24 09:37:38

mortrop
Scratcher

777w wrote:

nothing really ever "inspires" my signature, i dont put too much thought into it

yeah, me two

http://i1244.photobucket.com/albums/gg572/BLU_Spy/Confused.png?t=1343070475http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-gGakFCKTYWY/TvPBuHF7T2I/AAAAAAAAAN8/Ypk5vwKdvys/s1600/happy-holidays.jpg

#100 2012-12-24 10:00:22

transparent
Scratcher

NeilWest wrote:

bananaman114 wrote:

Hey caffeine is legal! :U

yes, yes i do.

Board footer