This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#101 2012-11-05 15:08:42

ErnieParke
Scratcher

Re: .:; Idea Shop ;:.

Reserved for future plans...

Last edited by ErnieParke (2013-02-07 18:36:15)

http://i46.tinypic.com/35ismmc.png

#102 2012-11-05 15:41:57

ErnieParke
Scratcher

To firedrake969:
Oh! I completely forgot to make the matrix calculator for you. Is it okay if you wait several more days (3~6)?

#103 2012-11-05 15:46:14

Borrego6165
Scratcher

wink

I think there's something in his eye...

Last edited by Borrego6165 (2012-11-05 15:46:25)

Generation:4001 Build a beautiful city, with over 50 objects and over 10000 tiles per city! This simulates traffic, pollution, tourism, crime and more!

#104 2012-11-05 15:51:11

ErnieParke
Scratcher

Borrego6165 wrote:

wink

I think there's something in his eye...

That must be painful.  yikes

Anyway, I'll look when I have time.  smile

#105 2012-11-05 20:18:39

ErnieParke
Scratcher

To machinespray and aswomeness321:
I should've remembered that I would be busy today (and most Mondays), so your orders will sadly get another delay again, though I can atleast start on your (Machinespray) order. My only advice is to check in once every day for the next few days to see when your order is completed and to see how things are going.

Anyway, here are my ideas for you, Machinespray:

1). You happen to be a lazy frog with a taste for flies when you see a giant, juicy fly floating nearby. In this game, your goal is to get to that fly no matter what. Also, your supposed to do it without touching water, because you, among all frogs, have aquaphobia, the fear of water. So, using your enormously long tounge, manipulate the leaves and reeds around you to win your dinner.

2). One day you were strolling down the side walk to school when an evil scientist quickly takes control of your mind. Now, you appear in a box (your brain) with the mad scientist floating in the upper-right corner and watching you. Your goal is to get out of the box and make it to the control center of your brain against all odds. Obstacles will be easy enough when just looking, but the mad scientist will be altering the box as you go, so watch out.

3). This isn't neccesarily an action game, but I'll still give it to you:

Bee Hive TD. In this game, you must defend you hive against the waves of bees, queen bees, and maybe the occasional, curious bear. Bee sure to have bee troops, flower traps, vine walls, poisonous mushrooms and whatever else you see fit.

4). Ever know what's it's like to be stuck in a jail? Well now you are. The place is heavily guarded, acid falls from the ceiling and for some reason, the jail added in doors that are more like tilted floors. Everything says that you'll be stuck when you noticied some colored keys and that they correspond with the colored doors. So now the challenge is for you to escape the jail by avoiding acid, guards and by collecting keys in the right order.

5). A puzzle game where you're given platforms, levers, and other odds and ends, and your supposed to use them to create a path to the exit in each level. There should be a variety of challenges (lava, bats, doors/wires, rising water levels, ect...) as well as materials.

6). The villagers have been betean and tortured for too long. In this game, you the peasant, go on an adventure to destroy the evil King in his tower. Each floor brings more mazes and decious concoctions as you get higher and higher. Will you overthrow the king or get slated yourself?

Anyway, in this game, each floor is a maze with traps and puzzles in them. For example, there might be monsters waiting for you, arrow dispensers shooting at regular intervals, keys, doors, boxes, mysterious tunnels, rotating walls, and other evil things.

I hope that you like my ideas!

Last edited by ErnieParke (2012-11-10 17:46:24)

#106 2012-11-06 01:28:51

destructo-serpent
Scratcher

# of ideas: 1, 2 if possible
Ideas on: a new game
Description: a puzzle or adventure game.
Anything else:

thanks

no hurry  smile

#107 2012-11-06 05:50:54

ntpockets
Scratcher

# of ideas: 1
Ideas On: My First-Person Shooting Game
Description: Shoot your way through 10 levels and defeat many zombies, demons, and more!
Anything Else: It features My Characters Tynan, Aaron, Kendall, Logan.

PLEASE REPLY!! (By the way, I have been getting no replies lately)

Are you a Fancy Cat? Well there is a fancy cat food called: FANCY FEAST!  http://www.petwise.co.za/content/fancy%20feast%20new%20cans.jpg

#108 2012-11-06 16:09:40

ErnieParke
Scratcher

ntpockets wrote:

Description: Shoot your way through 10 levels and defeat many zombies, demons, and more!

Just curious, where is your project? I can't seem to find it in your project's page.  hmm

Edit: I think I found it, but I'm not sure, so could you still give the link?

Last edited by ErnieParke (2012-11-06 16:11:06)

#109 2012-11-06 16:25:52

Borrego6165
Scratcher

tell me on the UGHA forums when you've seen the link, both links lead to the same place by the way.

Generation:4001 Build a beautiful city, with over 50 objects and over 10000 tiles per city! This simulates traffic, pollution, tourism, crime and more!

#110 2012-11-06 16:58:25

ntpockets
Scratcher

ErnieParke wrote:

ntpockets wrote:

Just curious, where is your project? I can't seem to find it in your project's page.  hmm

I am making it soon.

Are you a Fancy Cat? Well there is a fancy cat food called: FANCY FEAST!  http://www.petwise.co.za/content/fancy%20feast%20new%20cans.jpg

#111 2012-11-06 18:57:57

ErnieParke
Scratcher

ntpockets wrote:

ErnieParke wrote:

ntpockets wrote:

I am making it soon.

Oh... That clears things up. I'll hopefully start giving ideas to you tomorrow, or if we're not lucky, then on Thursday.  smile

#112 2012-11-06 19:13:42

ErnieParke
Scratcher

awesomeness321 wrote:

I need your amazing ideas AGAIN!
# of ideas: 6
Ideas on: (ex. A new game, improving a game, names, ect..): A new game
Description: Nothing too complicated, but not too simple, either.
I don't know why, but I want it to be capable of using every type of script (except for Pen and Sound).
Anything else:

Sorry if ideas 1, 2, 3 and 5 are a bit complicated. Anyway, here are my ideas:

1). London Burglar. In this game, you pride yourself in your burglary skills and you daily steal stuff from the locals, but one day, after a raiding of Brandon's cellar, you hear about a precious gem being transported to a high-security museum. So, thinking you could purloin (steal) it, you set off on an adventure to the museum to get your treasure. Along the way should be opptional raids that you could make, and the farther you get into the city, the more precious the rewards become, but the more chance that it'll be a set-up. Each set-up you should be able to escape out off, but not extremely easily. Now good luck burgler!

2). A Tower Defense game where your not allowed to build towers. Instead, your neighboring country (who's allies with you) will be doing the tower building and you the moving of troops and constructing traps to defend the road. The more enemies that get through, the less towers you neighbor will build until it eventually crumbles and you'll fall as well. Other than that, I would recommend adding an option where you could earn extra money, maybe through mining, and a system to use spare money to upgrade troops.

3). Behind you is a desolate, ruined forest and in front, a deep, mesterious cave which legend says leads to paradise, You as a rabbit, have no choice to go but in the cave, and so starts your attempt to make it through alive, and past things only you'll discover. There should be a variety of traps, puzzles, falling boulders, and ancient machines to make your trip miserable. If you have the heart to make it through, you'll meet a new future, though if you don't...

4). Bee Darts. In this game, you'll be using bees as darts and a honeycomb wall as the board. Various honeycombs should be worth more, and some should be partially blocked by vines. Along with that, some combs should only give points if hit during certain times and maybe you could add in random bees/bugs that fly over. Other than that, I hope that your score will bee fantastic!

5). *RPG* Cycles. In this space-faring game, you're just a miner and your ship out on a daily space rock mining routine when you suddenly find this ancient artifact. Thinking it was valuable, you take it to a professional, but before you get there, you get ambushed. You luckily survive, but only just barely and now your on an asteroid drafting through space with the remenants of your once proud ship. While on the asteroid, you notice that your artifact contains a symbol only used by the Six Cycles (an ancient people) and that your attackers did as well. You become very intruiged and decide to go off on a journey to learn more about the Six Cycles and why you found one of their artifacts.

6). Canoe Adventures. In this game, you get to canoe down a river, hence the name. In this game, you're on a trip down a river and your supposed to stay afloat as long as you can even while the river becomes faster and more dangerous. There should also be waterfalls, white rapids, currents, random rocks, and whatever else you want to add.

Last edited by ErnieParke (2012-11-09 22:11:29)

#113 2012-11-08 19:07:10

ntpockets
Scratcher

Didn't you say that you would reply?

#114 2012-11-08 19:28:02

ErnieParke
Scratcher

ntpockets wrote:

Didn't you say that you would reply?

Yes, though the day isn't over yet. Anyway, I should have waited another 30 minutes to give you your ideas (because of HW), but I'll give them now:

1). Speed Zombies & Bulky Zombies & Armored Zombies

2). Maybe instead of just human zombies, you could get animal zombies as well.

3). The ability to smash your surroundings with weapons.

4). Maybe the occasional powerup could be dropped by a zombie. You could maybe have a super weapon powerup, an ammo powerup, a regenerating health powerup, ect...

5). Armor for your character.

6). The ability to go from room to room.

7). A survival mode and an adventure mode. Survival mode should be one continous night and it should also be easy at first, but then it'll increase in difficulty as time goes. In Adventure Mode, each night should be harder and harder than the one before, and you might even want to include a shop & money.

8). Maybe you could add the option to blockade windows or to construct traps.

Last edited by ErnieParke (2012-11-08 19:31:06)

#115 2012-11-09 06:36:02

ntpockets
Scratcher

Well thanks, But i got this idea. CHEAT CODES for:

(1) Unlimited Ammo
(2) Unlock all Levels
(3) Aaron Mode
(4) Unlimited Money (For the Weapon Shop)

#116 2012-11-09 19:19:13

ErnieParke
Scratcher

Sorry about the long time it took me to make your orders, though I should be able to finish them today or early on tomorrow.  smile

To destructo-serpent and Firedrake969:
Again, sorry for the long wait, but I should finally be able to finish your orders tomorrow. Yay!  big_smile

machinespray wrote:

ErnieParke wrote:

To Ideas:
I decided to get you one more idea. Just look in my original post.

To Firedrake969:
I've been doing quite a bit today, and I still have two other orders, so I'll try and squeeze you another idea, but again, I give no guarantee.

Sorry about delaying your orders for so long; I'll try and get both of your orders in tomorrow.

Thank you . I read some of the other games that you came up with and I think that they are really good. You have a  big imagination.

Thank you.  smile

Last edited by ErnieParke (2012-11-09 19:21:42)

#117 2012-11-10 18:47:42

ErnieParke
Scratcher

firedrake969_test wrote:

ErnieParke wrote:

To Ideas:
I decided to get you one more idea. Just look in my original post.

To Firedrake969:
I've been doing quite a bit today, and I still have two other orders, so I'll try and squeeze you another idea, but again, I give no guarantee.

Sorry about delaying your orders for so long; I'll try and get both of your orders in tomorrow.

You can stop, I want some other ideas:
3 ideas
Centered around superheros (or just heros) and velocities
1s1s

Here are today's ideas for you:

1). In some future age, you happen to be a superhero with flying abilities. You were on a routine patrol of international airs when you get captured and imprisoned in a spacious, though tightly guarded jail. In this game, you must escape your jail by flying through the place, avoiding the spikes on the walls, and flying against wind currents from fans.

2). Everything in Japan had been peaceful till one day, Shogun Tosakasi kidnapped the emperor himself. Now, being a ninja, you must go and save the emperor from whatever torches will befall him. There'll be many challenges and lots of wall jumping, shruken shooting (though to make this 1s1s, the ninja can't move while shooting), swinging from ceilings and whatever else a ninja does.

3). You've never really know about your super powers till one day, you felt thi strange power eminating through you and 1,000 tacos burst out in front of you; just what you wanted. Now the government has become interested and has sent you to a test lab for research. Each day, you get a different test, and each day your super power has changed. After awhile, the government becomes corrupt and now they start trying to destroy you with there tests, but you know of their plans, and now it's time for you to escape.

Last edited by ErnieParke (2012-11-10 19:32:27)

#118 2012-11-10 19:12:10

tailskirbyyoshifan
Scratcher

Hey, I'd like to assist you in your operation.

http://i.imgur.com/H4WAk.png

#119 2012-11-10 19:50:06

ErnieParke
Scratcher

destructo-serpent wrote:

Anything else:

thanks

no hurry  smile

1 or 2 ideas is definitely going to be possible. So, here are my ideas:

1). A random puzzle generator. You could make it for a specific type of puzzle or for multiple puzzles in general. Also, you could try including this maze game where each square is numbered 1-7 and the number of the square you're on tells you how many squares you can move up, down, left or right. So, you're trying to get from the lower left-hand corner to the upper right-hand corner.

2). One day you were flying your plane in absolute peace when suddenly, a bird gets sucked into your engine and you fall out of the sky into a jungle. Now, you face leopards, banana-throwing monkeys, and annoying flies. Will you be able to find all of the plane parts and escape from the jungle alive?

Last edited by ErnieParke (2012-11-10 21:47:51)

#120 2012-11-10 19:59:44

ErnieParke
Scratcher

tailskirbyyoshifan wrote:

Hmmm... I'll have to think more about this before I can get you a defenite answer, though there already are some ideas stirring in my mind.

#121 2012-11-10 20:07:06

tailskirbyyoshifan
Scratcher

ErnieParke wrote:

tailskirbyyoshifan wrote:

Hmmm... I'll have to think more about this before I can get you a defenite answer, though there already are some ideas stirring in my mind.

Ok.  tongue

http://i.imgur.com/H4WAk.png

#122 2012-11-10 20:07:33

fillergames
Scratcher

ideas needed 3
I need ideas for my stubby cat platformer.
1 monster
1 level environment.
1 super hero power.

http://i50.tinypic.com/2ufvxc5_th.gif Grammer? Whats grammar?

#123 2012-11-10 21:07:17

ErnieParke
Scratcher

fillergames wrote:

ideas needed 3
1 monster
1 level environment.
1 super hero power.

It's late where I am, so expect your ideas to be in tomorrow morning.

#124 2012-11-10 21:27:13

destructo-serpent
Scratcher

ErnieParke wrote:

destructo-serpent wrote:

Anything else:

thanks

no hurry  smile

1 or 2 ideas is definitely going to be possible. So, here are my ideas:

1). A random puzzle generator. You could make it for a specific type of puzzle or for multiple puzzles in general. Also, you could try including this maze game where each square is numbered 1-7 and the number of the square you're on tells you how many squares you can move up, down, left or right. So, you're trying to get from the lower left-hand corner to the upper right-hand corner.

2). One day you were flying your plane in absolute peace when suddenly, a bird gets sucke into your engine and you fall out of the sky into a jungle. Now, you face leopards, banana-throwing monkeys, and annoying flies. Will you be able to find all of the plan parts and escape from the jungle alive?

awesome! ill probably use numer two. thanks!

Last edited by destructo-serpent (2012-11-10 21:27:35)

#125 2012-11-10 21:43:56

fillergames
Scratcher

ErnieParke wrote:

fillergames wrote:

ideas needed 3
1 monster
1 level environment.
1 super hero power.

It's late where I am, so expect your ideas to be in tomorrow morning.

I live in Canada. Its the same time as in USA. But anyways i will wait the next day.

http://i50.tinypic.com/2ufvxc5_th.gif Grammer? Whats grammar?

Board footer