This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#51 2013-02-24 08:30:37

pinnipediator
Scratcher

Re: Writing Club

Sure. I'm just letting people in because the leader isn't active or around. So yeah. As far as any currently active member's concerned, you're in.

#52 2013-02-24 13:32:23

thebeastyes
New Scratcher

ok

#53 2013-02-24 14:10:25

jamiewinter
Scratcher

ill join but dont expect me to be toooooooooooooooo active

Check out my youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/axelregulator/featured

#54 2013-02-24 18:51:29

Ironbizmark
Scratcher

Can I join then? I LOVE to write!

http://pokefarm.org/_ext/BDuX4DuN4DRT6DuO1FuN0

#55 2013-03-29 16:44:47

Waffle27
Scratcher

Lets say that in my book someone has to make a Volcano explode so it can cover this dragon in Lava. How should he do it?

#56 2013-03-29 18:27:20

pinnipediator
Scratcher

Dragon. Fantasy right? Okay, no nukes.
Quick way to do it: trick it into putting it's foot in it.
Long exiting way to do it, be chased by it deep into the earth where the character sticks a sword or something similar into a weak point int the earth's crust and it erupts.
Destructive but just as exiting and more original way to do it:
add discovering something called the firestone or similar. Then do the same as above just put the firestone somewhere magical instead of a pointy thing somewhere weak
even more dramatic way to do it that isn't as original but could be made more original with some thought and is probably the best Idea yet:
same as above, just the firestone or similar releases another dragon or similar that's good and the two dragons fight and the character rides the goodie or something like that.

Those ideas any good? If they are, tell me which one you go for, and those people who applied to join, your all in until the real leader of this group comes back and kicks me out for letting people in without permission.

#57 2013-03-29 19:10:02

Waffle27
Scratcher

pinnipediator wrote:

Dragon. Fantasy right? Okay, no nukes.
Quick way to do it: trick it into putting it's foot in it.
Long exiting way to do it, be chased by it deep into the earth where the character sticks a sword or something similar into a weak point int the earth's crust and it erupts.
Destructive but just as exiting and more original way to do it:
add discovering something called the firestone or similar. Then do the same as above just put the firestone somewhere magical instead of a pointy thing somewhere weak
even more dramatic way to do it that isn't as original but could be made more original with some thought and is probably the best Idea yet:
same as above, just the firestone or similar releases another dragon or similar that's good and the two dragons fight and the character rides the goodie or something like that.

Those ideas any good? If they are, tell me which one you go for, and those people who applied to join, your all in until the real leader of this group comes back and kicks me out for letting people in without permission.

Wow. So many choices! Thank you so much!!  big_smile

I'll use one of the Firestone ones. Maybe they have to go on an adventure to find the Firestone, and then the other Dragon idea.
Thank you again  smile

#58 2013-03-29 19:24:12

Agg725
Scratcher

I joined awhile ago but I'll check in again. I wasn't really active

http://i.imgur.com/LIoxG.png

#59 2013-03-31 11:12:58

Gagamonster105
Scratcher

Hey, this sounds really interesting. My collab is called Room of Books and we offer people the chance to write stories and review books. You can visit the web site roomofbooks.weebly.com or go to the
forum. I hope we can team up and if you advertise me, i'll advertise you.

I hope to hear from you soon

http://i46.tinypic.com/14bklrq.png <click

#60 2013-04-19 12:34:57

cutekitty19
New Scratcher

Hello!
I am interested in joining this writing club. We have a writing club in our house every Friday but it would be fun to join one online. Besides I love to read (and write too!).
How can I join the club?
Please reply soon.
Thank you very much  smile

#61 2013-04-20 16:12:24

pinnipediator
Scratcher

Just say that you're a member of the club and assume that you are there isn't an active member and there are more people joining than there are talking about anything.
Room of books guy: there isn't an active member, so we can't advertise you, but just say that we're like allied, or together, or that we support each other or something if you want to. I'd love to advertise you if we could, but the leader is never active anymore.  sad

Board footer