This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#26 2013-04-29 05:29:52

jji7skyline
Scratcher

Re: Minecraft Pocket Edition

So you'd be able to make a server? Sounds cool, though I wish they'd made the world larger  tongue

I don't know why you say goodbye, I say hello!  big_smile

#27 2013-04-29 07:45:21

SeptimusHeap
Scratcher

Official topic...

http://i46.tinypic.com/dw7zft.png

#28 2013-04-29 10:35:19

Cozyhut3
Scratcher

Wow, that was quite a ramble. That's OK, I once rambled about a pizza crust...  tongue

From what I heard though, it's actually coming out mid-May. Sorry to burst your bubble! I'm also anticipating it, and am working on a large mob grinder. All I need is water. XD

#29 2013-04-29 11:25:06

Lights-
Scratcher

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeegggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhihateallofthem

Is it just me or are Scratch's April Fool's Day jokes getting really (Bloop!)in' weak?

#30 2013-04-29 15:01:33

liam48D
Scratcher

Its 4 o' clock, and its still not out. I hope it comes soon!

#31 2013-04-29 15:04:07

liam48D
Scratcher

Cozyhut3 wrote:

Wow, that was quite a ramble. That's OK, I once rambled about a pizza crust...  tongue

From what I heard though, it's actually coming out mid-May. Sorry to burst your bubble! I'm also anticipating it, and am working on a large mob grinder. All I need is water. XD

Aww. I think we should keep talking about every once and a while. It would be cool if it came out on my birthday! May 16th. Oh and if you want a mob grinder you could redirect some water. Do you have the main game (MAC/LINUX/WINDOWS)? I do. My username is LiamMorgaine.

#32 2013-04-29 15:10:06

NoxSpooth
Scratcher

Please use the Minecraft Pocket Edition thread to discuss about it.

http://i1244.photobucket.com/albums/gg572/BLU_Spy/Best-Cry-Ever_zps3b2b857a.gif Goodbye, 1.4... We'll miss you...

#33 2013-04-29 15:34:15

Cozyhut3
Scratcher

liam48D wrote:

Cozyhut3 wrote:

Aww. I think we should keep talking about every once and a while. It would be cool if it came out on my birthday! May 16th. Oh and if you want a mob grinder you could redirect some water. Do you have the main game (MAC/LINUX/WINDOWS)? I do. My username is LiamMorgaine.

I do have the main game! IGN is Cozyhut3, at your service. I can't redirect the water to my grinder in PE because it's in the sky.  tongue

Anyway, NoxSpooth is right, we should probably move the conversation over to the official topic. The conversation doesn't split up, it makes it easy for forum noobs to find the topic, and probably saves space on the server...

#34 2013-04-30 04:33:18

liam48D
Scratcher

Cozyhut3 wrote:

liam48D wrote:

Cozyhut3 wrote:

I do have the main game! IGN is Cozyhut3, at your service. I can't redirect the water to my grinder in PE because it's in the sky.  tongue

Anyway, NoxSpooth is right, we should probably move the conversation over to the official topic. The conversation doesn't split up, it makes it easy for forum noobs to find the topic, and probably saves space on the server...

Well, see you there, then! That is the pocket edition thread.

#35 2013-04-30 04:39:19

liam48D
Scratcher

Hey guys 0.6.1 has been out for a few months 0.7.0 is coming out in about a couple weeks? If not that, TODAY! I have a feeling that it was delayed because a lot of other people think it was and they have to work on the computer game (0.6.0 and 2.0.0).

#36 2013-04-30 04:41:20

liam48D
Scratcher

legolupino wrote:

Okay, two stories. 1: I used the seed "fishtank" and after mining for less than 20 minutes I found 3 diamond veins!
2: (this one's better. and about Herobrine) PART 1: Okay, so I was playing PE with my sister over LAN, and it was night. I got killed by zombies, then respawned aways from my house. I headed towards it, but I spotted a figure in the distance. I headed towards it. It looked like my sister, but then again, everyone looks alike in PE. I asked my sister where she was, and she said she was nowhere near there. I approached him. He didn't move. When I got real close, his arm swung up really fast and knocked me backwards around 7 blocks, damaging me. I decided to wait for backup (until my sister got there.) When she got there, she said she couldn't see him on her screen at all. I left the spot, and when I came back later, he was gone. PART 2: The next day (real life, not the game), I was playing with my sis again and I spotted you-know-who yet again! This time, it was day. I didn't approach him this time, but I left. later I checked on him, and he was gone. I took screenshots of "Herobrine" both times, but I don't know how to post them. If someone could tell me, I'll show you them asap. See everyone later!

Hey, I have a feeling someone joined your game, or your sis was playing a trick. How many different ios/androids does your family (or wherever you were playing) have?

Board footer