This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#651 2013-03-14 20:44:06

BOBBYBOB3
Scratcher

Re: Scary stuff on the internet

... I'm barely being noticed LOL. I feel... invisible. That brings a content, yet also unhappy feeling on me. Is that an OXYMORON?
Few noticed this, so here's a re-post.

BOBBYBOB3 wrote:

what is your worst fear? Mine is something we like to call...

Our minds. We should fear US! We have an imagination, which can go anywhere, make anything worse than it is. We can imagine things so vividly, that they truly do exist. Our minds determine what choices we make. What we see, we can change to something terrifying. In a haunted house, you'd walk through a dark hallway imagining what was next. That is usually more terrifying than anything that would actually happen.
Which is why we NEED imagination and a fear!
Fear.... It's natural. It isn't fun.
But little do most know, fear and imagination are important.
Without it, there would be no us. without fear and imagination, we might do stupid things, or stay in a dangerous place.
fear and imagination are terrifying- yet they are crucial.

Now, again, tell me. What is your worst fear? Has it changed?

There's something to think about.

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k219/jackdelamare/JPIV/JPIV-Userbar2.png after seven years of development fails I'm impatient... IT MUST COME

#652 2013-03-14 20:47:27

BOBBYBOB3
Scratcher

Forgive me if I wrote this before.

One of my older cousins (15-16, idk) saw a really gross video. His friend took him to a site where you could find a video of ANYTHING (not youtube) and showed him a 100% REAL video of a guy's head getting hacked off.

EEW... the things people do. The creator is just BAD, and not to mention not going to go to heaven. The victim... how terrible.

Not just a scary thing on the internet- a tragic thing.

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k219/jackdelamare/JPIV/JPIV-Userbar2.png after seven years of development fails I'm impatient... IT MUST COME

#653 2013-03-15 03:00:23

NeilWest
Scratcher

BOBBYBOB3 wrote:

One of my older cousins (15-16, idk) saw a really gross video. His friend took him to a site where you could find a video of ANYTHING (not youtube) and showed him a 100% REAL video of a guy's head getting hacked off.

EEW... the things people do. The creator is just BAD, and not to mention not going to go to heaven. The victim... how terrible.

What the heck?

That's like... way worse than shock sites.

#654 2013-03-15 07:23:40

soniku3
Scratcher

NeilWest wrote:

BOBBYBOB3 wrote:

What the heck?

How...Does the goverment not notice this site!?

internet's all about cats today.

#655 2013-03-15 11:47:39

BOBBYBOB3
Scratcher

soniku3 wrote:

NeilWest wrote:

BOBBYBOB3 wrote:

What the heck?

Maybe it's something found in TOR.
Then again, think about how much junk can be found in the internet. Wouldn't it be hard to find EVERYTHING on the internet? I mean, it's hard enough to monitor everything on scratch alone. Going into the deep web...

hard.

Here's another weird thing.

ManBeef.com. It's now a VERY innapropriate site about "adult themes" of a sort, (don't ask) but the original (obvious hoax) moved to this. I've never been to the site, so enter at your own risk. anway, it used to be a site about buying human meat! a cannibal site. You couldn't actually buy the meat, or it really just never came- DUH- but you COULD buy T-Shirts and stuff. Here's a Snopes.com article about it. (nothing nasty is on that article, unless you count the idea of human meat. Here's the article! Warning- don't go TOO far on snopes, though it is interesting. There can be some freaky stuff.

why do you see the "last edited" thing down there, lower on my post? I was proofreading my text. LOL

Last edited by BOBBYBOB3 (2013-03-15 11:49:31)

#656 2013-03-15 16:57:54

haxcharsol
Scratcher

BOBBYBOB3 wrote:

soniku3 wrote:

NeilWest wrote:

What the heck?

Then again, think about how much junk can be found in the internet. Wouldn't it be hard to find EVERYTHING on the internet? I mean, it's hard enough to monitor everything on scratch alone. Going into the deep web...

hard.

ManBeef.com. It's now a VERY innapropriate site about "adult themes" of a sort, (don't ask) but the original (obvious hoax) moved to this. I've never been to the site, so enter at your own risk. anway, it used to be a site about buying human meat! a cannibal site. You couldn't actually buy the meat, or it really just never came- DUH- but you COULD buy T-Shirts and stuff. Here's a Snopes.com article about it. (nothing nasty is on that article, unless you count the idea of human meat. Here's the article! Warning- don't go TOO far on snopes, though it is interesting. There can be some freaky stuff.

why do you see the "last edited" thing down there, lower on my post? I was proofreading my text. LOL

Awwwwwww. So my meat will never come?
But what if the site was run by bears? Then it wouldn't be a cannibal site.

Goodbye 1.4.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbfh6bIamQ1qky11ho1_500.png

#657 2013-03-16 10:24:23

BOBBYBOB3
Scratcher

haxcharsol wrote:

BOBBYBOB3 wrote:

soniku3 wrote:

hard.

Awwwwwww. So my meat will never come?
But what if the site was run by bears? Then it wouldn't be a cannibal site.

LOL

I still think that the meat wouldn't come, because bears can't use computers! (or can they? ROARRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!)

#658 2013-04-27 15:34:13

BOBBYBOB3
Scratcher

Dangerously Curious Me was looking up the top ten scariest websites ever and found a video that seemed disturbing (I guess video on a website or a website dedicated to the video.) I didn't watch it, but the description was something like this:

"WARNING: Super disturbing! This is a video of [name I forget], a policeman. It is his suicide at a meeting. Do not watch if you're under 18!"

I think it was at a meeting.
A comment for the site itself (it was open for comments said something like this:

"Oh gosh... I was sure the policeman thing was going to be a screamer, but no! It is a real video! That was terrible!"

Sounds quite scary, not to mention sad!

Last edited by BOBBYBOB3 (2013-04-27 15:34:48)

#659 2013-04-27 15:47:47

NeilWest
Scratcher

KnowYourMeme has alot of info on shock sites like that infamous video involving two humans and a cup, one certain video to the song 'You Spin Me Right Round" and various others. Do be careful if watching the videos provided - though they do give NSFW warnings on that stuff and creepypasta, etc. etc..

#660 2013-04-27 15:53:23

Sellout
Scratcher

r/letsnotmeet has people post their (supposedly true) creepy stories about stackers and things

There's lots of places on the deep web / Silk Road where you can buy human meat and shrunken heads and cocaine and hire assassins but I don't think we're supposed to discuss illegal things here

I also know a place you can buy needles of HIV positive blood

I would rather be alone than pretend I feel alright

#661 2013-04-27 15:53:29

BOBBYBOB3
Scratcher

mEoW! hErP dErP! i ThInK tHaT tHe WhOlE iNtErNeT iS sCaRy!

#662 2013-04-27 15:56:27

Sellout
Scratcher

Sellout wrote:

r/letsnotmeet has people post their (supposedly true) creepy stories about stackers and things

There's lots of places on the deep web / Silk Road where you can buy human meat and shrunken heads and cocaine and hire assassins but I don't think we're supposed to discuss illegal things here

Stalkers, not stackers e_e autocorrect

#663 2013-04-27 17:07:34

bananaman99
New Scratcher

marcin388 wrote:

Post here scary videos, games or anything else that is scary and you found it on the internet.

Here's what I found:

(no quoted url because new scratcher  tongue )

I just skimmed through it to the end and I hate you forever for that.

#664 2013-04-27 17:24:33

veggieman
Scratcher

Some days, I wish that my posts would stop disappearing

#665 2013-04-27 17:25:25

haxcharsol
Scratcher

Sellout wrote:

Sellout wrote:

Stalkers, not stackers e_e autocorrect

OHNOES STACKERS THEY'LL BUILD ALL YOUR LEGO SETS!!!!1!!!!!

Goodbye 1.4.

#666 2013-04-27 17:29:05

half_life_2
Scratcher

I'm sorry. but a lot of you people haven't seen much of the stuff on the internet. A mans head being chopped off is easy to find, disturbing, but not significant. I've found websites on TOR for information sharing, illegal weapon purchasing (MG's, grenades, mortars, viruses), drugs, hitman/murder contractors, and much more. The deep web is covered in things you couldn't imagine.

Last edited by half_life_2 (2013-04-27 17:31:23)

http://i.imgur.com/WofKH.png

#667 2013-04-27 17:30:33

veggieman
Scratcher

half_life_2 wrote:

I'm sorry. but a lot of you people haven't seen much of the stuff on the internet. A mans head being chopped off is easy to find, disturbing, but not significant. I've found websites on TOR for information sharing, illegal weapon purchasing (MG's, grenades, mortars, viruses), drugs (weed cookies lol), hitman/murder contractors, and much more. The deep web is covered in things you couldn't imagine.

You have to realise that this is still and will always be a site mainly for children and preteens.

Some days, I wish that my posts would stop disappearing

#668 2013-04-27 17:32:57

Sellout
Scratcher

half_life_2 wrote:

I'm rugs, hitman/murder contractors, and much more. The deep web is covered in things you couldn't imagine.

I already mentioned that! Get on my level

#669 2013-04-27 17:36:45

Sellout
Scratcher

Sellout wrote:

half_life_2 wrote:

I'm rugs, hitman/murder contractors, and much more. The deep web is covered in things you couldn't imagine.

I already mentioned that! Get on my level

Sorry I totally messed up quoting that, on a phone here. You're not "rugs"

#670 2013-04-27 17:44:18

rugs
New Scratcher

im rugs !

#671 2013-04-27 17:53:49

rugs
New Scratcher

i read a scary thing on nosleep earlier today  sad (
i wasnt in the best of moods anyway though so im going to have to read an old book  sad (

#672 2013-04-27 18:58:22

haxcharsol
Scratcher

rugs wrote:

im rugs !

Good for you!

Goodbye 1.4.

#673 2013-04-27 19:09:02

BOBBYBOB3
Scratcher

I tried to use "letsnotmeet" and had trouble navigating  tongue

Silk Road was unavailable since I'm not a TOR user.

You wanna be freaked out? Look deep in Google Images!

#674 2013-04-27 19:20:34

haxcharsol
Scratcher

BOBBYBOB3 wrote:

I tried to use "letsnotmeet" and had trouble navigating  tongue

Silk Road was unavailable since I'm not a TOR user.

You wanna be freaked out? Look deep in Google Images!

I have. You are correct.

Goodbye 1.4.

#675 2013-04-27 20:36:54

PonyPokiPanikku
Scratcher

BOBBYBOB3 wrote:

Ugheugh. That was my reaction when I read the line "a guy's head getting hacked off".

http://th01.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2013/054/0/6/twilight_sparkle_alicorn_vector_by_kamyk962-d5vcvux.pnghttp://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n524/Bitmob/3%20Bitmob%20Random/Samir/PPAlexKidd.png

Board footer