This is a read-only archive of the old Scratch 1.x Forums.
Try searching the current Scratch discussion forums.

#76 2012-08-10 17:18:17

CakePopAnimation
Scratcher

Re: Gravity Falls!

ReadyRobin wrote:

I now have a new respect for this show. I've been doing research, and I learned so much. Do you guys know about the secrets in the theme song? In the theme, there's one scene that looks like an empty forest, but then there is quick flash, and a Bigfoot-like creature appears for 1 frame.

Also, at the end of the theme, when they show the title of the show, it says in a demented-sort of way, "I'm Still Here". Play it backwards, and you get: "Three Letters Back". That's how you crack the codes.

When the title flashes at the end, if you pause really quickly, there is 1 frame of a mysterious picture. The picture reveals secrets of Gravity Falls! Now this show is 10 times more awesome to me.

I knew about the 'three letters back' thing and the picture that flashes. You know that there's a code in the image that says 'Stan is not what he seems'?  big_smile 
I didn't know about the bigfoot thing, though. Thanks for telling me!

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbyv8syVxn1qlt04mo4_250.gif oh simon <3

#77 2012-08-11 09:11:21

Luigitailsdoll45
Scratcher

They're using a new code now, called ATBASH. A is z, and so on. It's much more convenient. Anyone like the new episode? I loved it.  big_smile  It's been 12 hours and 11 minutes since it aired. (maths)

Derpcepticon.

#78 2012-08-11 11:59:28

CakePopAnimation
Scratcher

Luigitailsdoll45 wrote:

They're using a new code now, called ATBASH. A is z, and so on. It's much more convenient. Anyone like the new episode? I loved it.  big_smile  It's been 12 hours and 11 minutes since it aired. (maths)

I heard about them using Atbash for this week's! I was at the store when the new episode came out, but its recorded on my DVR so I'll watch it tonight.  smile

#79 2012-08-11 13:04:00

ReadyRobin
Scratcher

Oh yeah, they changed the code in Double Dipper.

I don't get it though.  tongue

-ReadyRobin
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m61vuszCkS1r6wmgv.gif

#80 2012-08-11 16:28:11

CakePopAnimation
Scratcher

I just saw the new episode! I loved it! But when I paused to see the message the pausing button thing that comes on when you pause went right over the code XD Oh well

#81 2012-08-13 17:26:08

Deathmor
Scratcher

Does anybody know how to solve the codes at the end of each episode?

Allons-y!

#82 2012-08-13 17:48:17

ReadyRobin
Scratcher

Deathmor wrote:

Yes we have been talking about that. For the first 6 episodes the code is called "Three Letters Back" What you have to do is take every letter and go three letters back in the alphabet. so...

CDKKN becomes HELLO.

For the newer one, the letter A is Z. I don't really get that one.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and welcome to the forums, deathmor!

Last edited by ReadyRobin (2012-08-13 17:50:16)

-ReadyRobin

#83 2012-08-13 18:36:58

Deathmor
Scratcher

ReadyRobin wrote:

Deathmor wrote:

Yes we have been talking about that. For the first 6 episodes the code is called "Three Letters Back" What you have to do is take every letter and go three letters back in the alphabet. so...

CDKKN becomes HELLO.

For the newer one, the letter A is Z. I don't really get that one.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and welcome to the forums, deathmor!

Thanks for all that. Ive been wondering for a long time. If i ever crack the A is Z thing, ill tell you, tho i prolly wont cuz im terrible at that kind of stuff. Thanks tho.

Allons-y!

#84 2012-08-13 23:11:25

Deathmor
Scratcher

Nintendoandfriends wrote:

Hey guys, you know how the goggles guy is in the backgroun of every episode? What if he wrote the books? Plus, he might have a major role in the episode, "The time traveler's pig." He has a very futurisitc getup, so maybe he's from the future!

There are so many mysteries in this show I am devoted to solving!

First of all, i must say, gravity falls is amazing. While i did like suite life on deck and wizards of waverly place, every thing else is just dumb sitcoms. Anyways, me and my sister have really gotten hooked on it. Our favorite is Mabel  wink     . Anyways, in this post, Nintendoandfriends mentions an episode called the time travelers pig. Sorry if im the only one who doesnt know this, i dont do a lot of hunting around on the internet. Anyways, could anyone tell me when that episode is coming out, because i have all of them on dvr, and none of them have that name. Thanks.

PS   Who else thinks the next episode will be awesome?

PSS You know how gideon has the book with the hand with the 2 on it and dipper has 3? who do you guys think has 
#1? My money's on stan  wink

Allons-y!

#85 2012-08-13 23:19:41

ReadyRobin
Scratcher

One beautiful morning...

I WAS PLAYING TEH GAME ON DISNEY

AND I SAW THIS FORTUNE EYE THING

AND IT TOLD ME TO LOOK AT THE THEME SONG AND FIND SECRETS

AND THAT JOURNALS ALWAYS COME IN THREES.

TRUE STORY BRO

Anyway that means that there is only one journal left. I'm sure Stan has it in his secret place. And one more website secret. There was an area that had the "3 Letters Back" code, and I decoded it, and it said this...

"Ever notice Stan's tattoo?"

o.o

-ReadyRobin

#86 2012-08-14 06:26:33

Pants98
Scratcher

I think robbie has book one

http://i49.tinypic.com/1ig51v.gif

#87 2012-08-14 08:52:55

Deathmor
Scratcher

Pants98 wrote:

Robbie?

Allons-y!

#88 2012-08-14 08:53:35

Pants98
Scratcher

Deathmor wrote:

Pants98 wrote:

Robbie?

he is wendys boyfrend

http://i49.tinypic.com/1ig51v.gif

#89 2012-08-14 11:27:09

CakePopAnimation
Scratcher

Deathmor wrote:

First of all, i must say, gravity falls is amazing. While i did like suite life on deck and wizards of waverly place, every thing else is just dumb sitcoms. Anyways, me and my sister have really gotten hooked on it. Our favorite is Mabel  wink . Anyways, in this post, Nintendoandfriends mentions an episode called the time travelers pig. Sorry if im the only one who doesnt know this, i dont do a lot of hunting around on the internet. Anyways, could anyone tell me when that episode is coming out, because i have all of them on dvr, and none of them have that name. Thanks.

PS   Who else thinks the next episode will be awesome?

PSS You know how gideon has the book with the hand with the 2 on it and dipper has 3? who do you guys think has 
#1? My money's on stan  wink

Oh, I think the Time Traveler's Pig is scheduled to air on August 24 after Irrational Treasure, the next upcoming episode. It should be a cool one!
----
Really, you think Stan has book 1 too?  big_smile  I think if it's not him, then he at least has something to do with another town mystery. A lot of people think he's Bigfoot, but I don't know. I think could've written book 3 too.
-----
I totally agree with the stupid sitcoms save for those awesome 'classics'  big_smile

Pants98 wrote:

Deathmor wrote:

Pants98 wrote:

Robbie?

he is wendys boyfrend

He's dating Wendy? I thought they were just friends.  smile

ReadyRobin wrote:

One beautiful morning...

I WAS PLAYING TEH GAME ON DISNEY

AND I SAW THIS FORTUNE EYE THING

AND IT TOLD ME TO LOOK AT THE THEME SONG AND FIND SECRETS

AND THAT JOURNALS ALWAYS COME IN THREES.

TRUE STORY BRO

Anyway that means that there is only one journal left. I'm sure Stan has it in his secret place. And one more website secret. There was an area that had the "3 Letters Back" code, and I decoded it, and it said this...

"Ever notice Stan's tattoo?"

o.o

I think I've seen the tattoo before. I believe it looks like the heart on Robbie's shirt.

#90 2012-08-14 12:04:32

Deathmor
Scratcher

Thanks for answering my questions. A lot of this stuff is new to me, so ya.

Allons-y!

#91 2012-08-15 08:48:47

yakman
Scratcher

I have only seen one episode but it is awesome! It reminds me of something i would see on
Cartoon Network

#92 2012-08-15 09:48:07

epicepicman
Scratcher

I just found something cool.
Usually all the Disney sitcoms are made by "It's a Laugh Productions" (I find that ironic because the sitcoms don't make me laugh at all.) But anyway, Gravity Falls is made by Disney. No one else but Disney. And since Gravity Falls is 9001 times better than the rest of the stuff on Disney channel, I conclude that Disney should make their own shows, not It's (not) a Laugh.

If you want something to do while Scratch is down, check out tbgs.tk! It's the new version of the (closed) Scratch TBGS, run by Scratchers! I'm going to spend most of my time there, anyway.

#93 2012-08-15 11:54:21

Deathmor
Scratcher

epicepicman wrote:

Usually all the Disney sitcoms are made by "It's a Laugh Productions" (I find that ironic because the sitcoms don't make me laugh at all.) But anyway, Gravity Falls is made by Disney. No one else but Disney. And since Gravity Falls is 9001 times better than the rest of the stuff on Disney channel, I conclude that Disney should make their own shows, not It's (not) a Laugh.

Find the mailman. This is going to disney right away. XD

Allons-y!

#94 2012-08-15 12:05:59

CakePopAnimation
Scratcher

epicepicman wrote:

I never realized that XD
That is really ironic. Maybe it's called 'It's A Laugh' because they use a laugh track after every other line, even if it's not funny?
I always knew Disney had it in them to make something awesome. :3
Also, I think if Gravity Falls wins any awards, I will dress like Mabel and never change out of the clothes until the end of the day XD
But I don't know if I'd be allowed to do that...
LOL

#95 2012-08-15 16:29:09

3DSfan12345
Scratcher

CakePopAnimation wrote:

Maybe it's called 'It's A Laugh' because they use a laugh track after every other line, even if it's not funny?

big_smile

R.I.P Scratch 1.4
July 7,2009-May 5,2013

#96 2012-08-15 16:31:15

ImagineIt
Scratcher

The mystery man that they talk about in the book is obviously Stan.

#97 2012-08-15 18:22:04

Deathmor
Scratcher

ImagineIt wrote:

Im not so sure about that. Hes small, fat, has a big head, and wears goggles, and stan is almost npne of those things

Allons-y!

#98 2012-08-15 18:49:17

CakePopAnimation
Scratcher

Deathmor wrote:

ImagineIt wrote:

Im not so sure about that. Hes small, fat, has a big head, and wears goggles, and stan is almost npne of those things

No, I think she means the guy who wrote book 3? XD IDK. I think Stan either wrote the book or has a book.  smile

#99 2012-08-15 19:19:29

ImagineIt
Scratcher

CakePopAnimation wrote:

Deathmor wrote:

ImagineIt wrote:

No, I think she means the guy who wrote book 3? XD IDK. I think Stan either wrote the book or has a book.  smile

He definitely didn't write it. Then he would tell Dipper about the monsters. And why would he look so suspicious when going into the vending machine. I think he's definitely evil.

#100 2012-08-15 22:16:39

ImagineIt
Scratcher

Don't Stop Unbelieving! Never Don't Not Feel Your Feelings!

Board footer